• 締切済み

英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

recently ※「つい先頃」は過去か現在完了で使います。→ lately に whether they should change にします。 is arousing public has divided between supporters and opponents different programs a Japanese university and a foreign university abroad ※in 不要 attempt is carried out universities receive more students internationally ※more が international を修飾するように思われる the USA its own posotion I am concerned Foreign countris are ... the USA non-English countries globalization ※無冠詞 the globalization of financail markets のように何を国際化するのかがあれば the をつける。 will be successful the Japanese economy will turn gradually

ryohei1993
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文 添削お願いします

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点はいかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐには友人になれないが、いったん友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線に触れ合うことができる。 After living abroad,you can feel that all human beings are the same.I actually feel so when I make friends with Britain friend.How they respond to sadness and joy and how they consider the opponent's position are quite similar to those of Japanese people.Since they are shy,you can not make friends with them soon.But once you become their friend,you and they can deeply understand each other surprisingly. 添削お願いします。

• エッセーの添削おねがいします。

文法だけでなくここはこう言ったほうがいいんじゃない?みたいなのもありました、どうぞ教えてください。 Education System of Two Countries It is the common objective of educational system in any countries to foster its citizens to become productive members of its society. Every country has its own education system. Two countries United States and Japan have also their own education systems. After World War II, the Japanese education system was built based on American's education system, so the education system in the United States and Japan have a lot in common fundamentally. American and Japanese educational principle is similar; however, the entrance processes are quite different. At first glance, pursuing university education of American and Japanese universities appears to be straightforward. The basic system seems to be identical. Both countries have two-year university, four-year university and technical school. Students enter college after they have graduated from high school, or simply demonstrate their ability to get higher education. Students can take any classes that they wish to take and they are free to devote most of their time to education. Both countries put from 6 years to 15 years old children under an obligation to be taken education. Even though American and Japanese university basic system seems to be identical, the entrance processes are vary significantly. In America, compared with Japanese university, it is easy to enter university. Students do not have to take the admission examination for entrance, but all students need is just submit the required documents like high school transcript. So students need to get good grade in high school. When students enter university, they are not required the good academic skills. However, it is difficult to get units and graduate from university, because they have to show their good skills in the class, so not a few students who can’t get the units and it take much time to graduate. In short, students who want to enter American university need to study hard after entering university. On the other hand, at Japanese university, it is difficult to enter university. Students have to take admission examination instead of submitting the required documents to enter. For Japanese universities, it differs from American universities in that you need to take an entrance exam for the specific university. If you pass the exam then your high school grades don’t matter at all. In short, contrary to American university, students who wish to enter Japanese university need to study hard before entering university. To conclude, while basically, American and Japanese education system are similar, the entrance processes to enter university are poles apart.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削をお願いしますm(_ _)m

英作文添削お願いします。m(__)m (1)あなたの話からすると、今度の彼氏は、いい人みたいね。 (2)携帯電話を持っている日本人が多い。 (3)日本人の60%が携帯電話を持っている。 (4)学生のなかには毎年海外旅行をするものがいる。 (5)私の友人の中には毎年海外旅行をするものがいる。 (6)指輪をなくしたので、部屋中をさがしたけれど、なかった。 (1)Judging from your telling,a new boyfreind of yours is nice guy. (2)There are many Japanese who have cell phone. (3)Two-thirds of Japanese have cell phone. (4)Some of the students go abroad in every year. (5)A freind of mine goes abroad in every year. (6)I had lost my ring,soI had looked for it all over a room ,but I couidn't find it. 駄目な点やよりよくなる点など細かいご指摘よろしくお願いします。m(__)m

• 英作文添削お願いします。

1.海外旅行をする日本人が増えたことによって、外国における日本人がらみの事件が急増している。 2.昨年10年ぶりにバンコクに行ったら、街並みがすっかり変わっていたので驚きました。 3.私は子供のころから野球を見るのが好きで、結構自分でもやれるという自信がある。 1.Since more and more Japanese people traveling abroad, accidents which they are involved is increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and it has utterly changed in view of cities. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I have a confidence to play it fairly. 冠詞とか時制の使い方は自分では判断出来かねますので、そこらへんを重点的に見ていだけるととても助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 一流の国立大学を卒業して有名大企業に就職した人が、給料アップと夜食付きの仕事を楽しんでいる様子を聞いて妬みを感じました。
  • 一方、友人の一流私立大学卒業者は大学事務職員として働いており、給料やボーナスに羨望を抱いたものの、嫉妬は感じなかったそうです。
  • このように、幸せな人々の成功や給料アップに嫉妬を感じるのは、自身の現状と比較して自己評価が低下し、自分が不幸だと感じるからかもしれません。
回答を見る