• ベストアンサー

英作文添削お願いします。

1.海外旅行をする日本人が増えたことによって、外国における日本人がらみの事件が急増している。 2.昨年10年ぶりにバンコクに行ったら、街並みがすっかり変わっていたので驚きました。 3.私は子供のころから野球を見るのが好きで、結構自分でもやれるという自信がある。 1.Since more and more Japanese people traveling abroad, accidents which they are involved is increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and it has utterly changed in view of cities. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I have a confidence to play it fairly. 冠詞とか時制の使い方は自分では判断出来かねますので、そこらへんを重点的に見ていだけるととても助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#11961
noname#11961
回答No.1

1.Since more and more Japanese people travel abroad, the number of the accidents which they are involved in is dramatically increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and I was surprised to see the town had completelely changed. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I am confident that I am a fairly good player. できるだけ元の文を活かすようにしてみましたが、こんな感じでいかがでしょうか?

rockman9
質問者

お礼

元の文を活かしていただいてとても参考になります!ありがとうございます!! すみません、書き忘れてしまったのですが、僕の文だとどこか間違っている(抜けている)といったような箇所はありましたでしょうか?

その他の回答 (1)

• paultb
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)
回答No.2

1.Since more and more Japanese people are traveling abroad, accidents in which they are involved are also increasing. 2. When, last year, I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years I was surprised (to find) that its look had utterly changed. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I'm confident that I can play it fairly well. 「子供のころから」をもっと直訳すると、 I've liked watching baseball since I was a kid,

rockman9
質問者

お礼

例文ありがとうございます!! すみません、書き忘れてしまったのですが、僕の文だと間違いはありますでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削について。

『アメリカ旅行の印象では、どこの町へ行ってみても、空港からホテルまでまちのたたずまいがにているのに驚いた。』 In the impression of travels in the USA, Every cities go and see, I surprised that atmospher of cities resemble from airport to hotel. この英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。3度目になります、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 受験まで約1週間のこの時期、添削していただけるこの場に本当に感謝です。 問:What is the best place you have ever visited? Describe what it was like, and why you liked it so much.(60語程度) The best place I have ever visited is Okinawa.I called at there in our school trip for the first time.In the time, I was astonished that the sea is truely blue.I also remember that we paid a visit in the Shuri castle. In the place, there are many historical biographies, and I came to be interested in the history of Okinawa. I want to visit Okinawa again. スペルミス、表現のミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「思い出に残っているプレゼント」です。 I much remember that my aunt bought me a very expensive wallet for my entering high school. Before that,I used shabby one and I had no money to buy such expensive one. So,I was much pleased with the wallet and the longer I have used it,the more I have liked it. I desire to use it for a long time and am very grateful to her. 加えて、質問があるのですが、 第4文のthe longer~以下ですが「長く使えば使うほど愛着がわいてきた」の意訳で書いたのですが時制は現在完了でいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文をしたのですが自信がありません。文法等の添削、内容についてのアド

英作文をしたのですが自信がありません。文法等の添削、内容についてのアドバイスをお願いします。 In recent years, there has been a lot of argument of having classes on Saturdays in elementary schools in Japan. A five-day school week started as a part of the new education system known as “yutori education” and these days it has been argued that we should do away with this system as soon as possible. But this system shouldn’t be abolished for following 3 reasons. First, it helps children to get communication ability. In Japanese elementary school, they usually don’t have discussions in the classes. They only listen to the teachers speaking at their desk, having little time to have interactive communications. It obviously prevents children from getting communication ability. But if Saturday is a holiday, they will have a lot of time to spend with their friends and families, and have a lot of time to have interactive communications. Actually, in my childhood I used to go a park to play catch with my father on Saturdays and talked a lot with him. There is no doubt that it has great effects on communication ability to talk a lot with friends and families. And it also prompts children to be independent. In school, they do only things that the teachers say to do. But when they graduate, no one tells them what to do. They have to find what to do on their own. If Saturday is a holiday, they will have more chance to know themselves, and to think about what they should do, that is, to be independent. In addition, apart from the educational problems, it will bring us economic effectiveness. If it is holiday on Saturdays, more people will go traveling with their family, and spend a lot of money on their way. Even if you don’t go traveling, we will have more chance to spend money to have pleasure. Actually, after playing catch I used to go to batting center with my father on Saturdays. There is no doubt that we use more money if children are at home than if they are in school.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.