思い出に残るプレゼントとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 高校入学の時、私の叔母がとても高価な財布を買ってくれました。それまではボロボロの財布を使っていて、そんな高価なものを買うお金もありませんでした。だから、私はその財布にとても喜んで、使えば使うほど好きになっていきました。長い間使い続けることを望んでおり、彼女にとても感謝しています。
  • 高校入学の際、私の叔母が私にとても高価な財布をプレゼントしてくれました。以前はボロボロの財布を使っていて、そんな高価な財布を買う余裕もありませんでした。なので、私はその財布に大変喜びました。そして、使えば使うほど好きになっていきました。
  • 高校入学の時、私の叔母が私にとても高価な財布を贈ってくれました。それまでボロボロの財布を使っていて、そんな高価なものを買う余裕もありませんでした。だから、私はその財布にとても感激しました。そして、使い続けることを望んでいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「思い出に残っているプレゼント」です。 I much remember that my aunt bought me a very expensive wallet for my entering high school. Before that,I used shabby one and I had no money to buy such expensive one. So,I was much pleased with the wallet and the longer I have used it,the more I have liked it. I desire to use it for a long time and am very grateful to her. 加えて、質問があるのですが、 第4文のthe longer~以下ですが「長く使えば使うほど愛着がわいてきた」の意訳で書いたのですが時制は現在完了でいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tokking
  • ベストアンサー率57% (408/707)
回答No.2

既に#1の方が正確で的確な回答をされていらっしゃるので、差し出がましいですがご容赦を。 one = 一つ・一個・数字としての単なるone の前に‘a(an)’をつけることはありません。 ただ、 >I had no money to buy such <an> expensive one. この‘one'は‘wallet’ の言い換えです。ご自身が書かれた文章なのでおわかりかと思います。 I had no money to buy such a wallet. → 形容詞を入れなければこうなりますよね。 I had no money to buy such an expensive wolett. にしても間違いではないということ。 けれど既に前の文章で‘wollet’ を贈られたことが書かれているので、one はwollet のことです。 例として、、、 1)How many wollets do you have?   I have (only) one (wollet). 2)Are there any pockets on your jacket? There is (only) one (pocket). ↑ これが貴女が認識してる数量としての‘one’  (括弧内は省いてもよいものとして)  3)Did Jenny showed you her Engaged Ring?   Oh yes! it was a gorgeous and excellent one. 4)Who is that girl? Is she a newcommer? yes, she is a new one. 4’Who is that girls? I've never seen her?   She is the one of newcommers. ↑‘an expensisve one' と同様に、ある特定の物を表す‘one’です。   4’の‘one' 新しく来た女の子 のことなので特定の物を示す‘the’になります。 ‘one’ 数量を差す場合と、代名詞的に使う違いがわかればよいかと。 また、余計なお世話ですが‘much' の使い方が間違ってはいないけれどこのような使い方はしません。 #1の方が添削されていらっしゃるように。 ‘much’ は多用できる便利な単語で、肯定平叙文中の動詞を修飾することもありますので、今一度辞書や参考書で 正しい?使い方を得とくするとよいかと。長文読解にに慣れるとより理解できると思われます。 余計なお節介になってしまったら申し訳ありません。受験まであと少し、ご健勝をお祈りします♪

waon122
質問者

お礼

こんなに丁寧に説明して頂いてありがとうございます!! お節介どころか自分の誤った知識も確認できて、とてもためになりました。 今後も何度も添削の質問を投稿することがあるので、見かけたら添削して頂けると幸いです。 改めて、ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

• tokking
  • ベストアンサー率57% (408/707)
回答No.3

しつこくごめんなさい。 綴りミスがありましたので訂正のみ失礼します。 1)How many wollets do you have?   I have (only) one (wollet). 2)Are there any pockets on your jacket?   There is (only) one (pocket). 3)Did Jenny showed you her Engagement Ring?   Oh yes! it was a gorgeous and excellent one. 4)Who is that girl? Is she a newcommer?   Yes, she is a new one. 4’Who is that girl? I've never seen her before.   She is the one of newcommers.

waon122
質問者

お礼

わざわざ訂正ありがとうございます。

回答No.1

[削除]<挿入> I [much] remember [that my aunt bought me] a very expensive wallet<. My aunt bought it> [for my entering]<when I entered my> high school. Before that, I [used] <had a> shabby one [and]<but> I had no money to buy such <an> expensive one. So, I was [much]<very> pleased with the <new> wallet<.> [and]<I find> the longer I have used it, the more I have <come to>like[d] it. 完了形にして正解.現在形だと「さあこれからだ」という決意になります. I [desire]<am sure> to use it for <as>[a] long [time]<as possible.> [and]<I> am very grateful to her. 基本的な文はきちんと書けています.伝わるかな?と冒険しないことが大事.

waon122
質問者

お礼

細かい添削ありがとうございます。 勉強になります。 ところで、私も書く時に悩んだのですが、a 形容詞 one の形は成り立つのでしょうか? aとoneで一つ、という意味が重なるので不適と思い、aは消したのですが・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「あなたが大事にしているもの」についてです。 I cherish a bag which is a black and expensive one. I found it three years ago,but I had no money to buy it,so I spared money in order to get it. Two weeks after that,I finally bought it and was delighted at it. It has been so tough that it is like a new one now. I wish to have it as long as possicle. では、よろしくお願いします。

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学 自由英作文 2012                                                                                                         条件・ 世の中には、いろいろな先生がいます。さて、あなたの理想の先生について詳しく書きなさい。(120~150字)                                                                                                               Needless to say , teachers are required the ability of teachering , but I think that the                                                               communication skill is also important. Since a school is the place where we have to leran                                                                  Japanese or English and so on, teachers need to have a lot of knowledge about that, but I think                                                               a teacher who has the good communication skill is more interesting and friendly. I have an                                                                   experience supporting my idea. When I wes a junior high school student , I joined teniss club. One                                                               day, I had a match with a student of other school. I couldn't win the match , so I was disappointed,                                                              however , my teacher said to me "Don't give up and you can do it". This word helped me very                                                                 much. I think that it is important for teachers not only to teach their students but also to                                                                    communicate with them. (142字)                                                                                                                                                                      拙い文章ですが、文法面を中心にご指導いただけるとありがたいです。添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。厳しいご指摘宜しくお願いします。

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「あなたの故郷」についてです。 I was born and grew up in Fukui. There are beautiful natural surroundings and not many people,shops and buildings. However,I do love Fukui because there are my precious memories that for instance I played with my friend and talked with my family members in. They have encouraged me to do new things or consoled me all the time. When I call Fukui up ,I feel happy. よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の課題を解きました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 問:中学校第三学年の英語の授業で、「あなたの身の回りにある便利なものを紹介しよう」の単元を導入する。その単元の最初にsmall talkをするとき、あなたが生徒に聞かせる英語を書きなさい。 条件(1) have toを使うこと。 条件(2) 100語程度の英語で書くこと。 What is useful things around you? In my case, it is "car" for two reasons. Firstly, it enables me to move much faster than walking. For example, it takes about forty minutes from my home to here by car. But it would take more than three hours if I walk same distance! Secondly, it make it possible for me to move door to door. I mean that I don't have to walk if I use it. But If I use public transportation, I have to walk to the station. These reasons I said car is useful things for me! What is useful things for you? 訳:あのたの身の回りにある便利なものは何ですか。 私の場合、それは二つの理由により車です。 一つ目は、徒歩よりもかなり早く移動できることです。 例えば、私の家からここまで車で約40分程です。しかし、同じ距離を歩くと3時間以上かかるでしょう。 二つ目は、ドアトウドアの移動が可能だということです。 つまりそれを使うと歩く必要がないということです。 しかし、公共交通機関を使うと駅まで歩かなければいけません。 私の言ったこれらの理由により、車は私にとっての便利なものです。 あなたにとって便利なものは何ですか。

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.