• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数8
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

I want to make friends with many people. Because I have been too shy to talk with the strangers, so I couldn't make friends a lot before. If I can come to talk with strangers more frequent than ever before I'll be intimate with a lot of people, I believe. (50 words)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

I have been too shy to talk with the strangers 現在完了形を使うのを忘れてました(>_<) とても参考になりました^^ またお願いします(>_<) thank you very much.

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

入試の予想問題です。語彙がないので簡単なフレーズで書きたいと思っています。不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いします。 質問 もしあなたが通うことになった大学が、生涯学習を奨励しているために同級生に高齢者が多いとしたらあなたはそういう学習環境を望ましいと思いますか?理由をあげ60~70語の英語で答えなさい。  I think it is undesirable to study with old people. If there are many old people in my college,I will feel unpleased. One reason is that I will not be able to talk with them friendly. I want to make friends with same age people and enjoy to talk. Second reason is that teachers will not be able to give lectures that suit for the student`s levels. (69words)

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「Social statusとHealthを関連させて食について論じなさい」 字数指定はありませんが、過去の問題から推測すると少なくとも100字は必要だと思います。 点数を25点満点でつけて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。  (1)It is important to consider both social status and Health. This is why there are many food problems such as unbalanced nutrition, eating without measure, and food shortage yet to be resolved.  (2)There are, for example, my friends who eat many instsnt foods almost everyday. One of my friends had had a serious stomachache for three monthes. This desease was due to overeating instant foods. It is true that the instant foods are low expense, but they lack in nutrition.  (3)Arother example is overeating and foodshortage. Former and later are related with each other. I have watched a very fat people and small, poor children who are not able to eat enough foods on TV. I often think the part of which people who eat to excess eat should be given to poor people.  (4)There are other many problems yet be resolved. We shoud take food problems like above exampleks into considering .

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。5回目の添削依頼です。よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問 あなたのタバコに関する意見を50語程度で述べなさい I think that smoking is banned in public space, such as working places and restaurants.It is because smoking prevents other people from staying healthy.According to a news I heard before, indirect smoking boosts the possibility of getting cancer. That's why I consider that people shouldn't smoke in public. スペルミス、文法ミス等ご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 また、大変恐縮ながら、質問にも答えていただけると嬉しいです ・大学入試本番まであと4日ほどなのですが、やっておいたほうがよい英作のテーマ・型はありますか? それでは、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

(A) 問題文: 次の会話を読み、空所(1)と(2)をそれぞれ15~20語の英語で埋めよ。 Jason: Did you hear about Naoto? His father is being transferred back to Tokyo next month, so the entire family is returning to Japan. Naoto's very upset. He wants his parents to let him stay here. Arthur: No, I hadn't heard! (1)____________________________________ Jason: Well, but (2)_________________________________ Arthur: Maybe you're right. 私の解答: (1): I don't want him to return to Japan. We have promised that we will go hiking during next summer vacation. (2): it would be better for him to live with his family than to live alone. (B) 問題文: 次の英文を読み、内容について思うことを50~60語の英語で記せ。 ただし、treatとpeopleは、それぞれ一回しか用いてはならない。 Pets should not be treated like people. 私の解答: In my opinion, pets should be treated like people. For one reason, pets also have their feeling, so they can be friends for us. It is natural that you think 'friends' like human. For second reason, we sometimes hear about animal abuse. To think animal as human will be able to prevent animal abuse. 時間を計って問題を解く一環で短い時間で書いたので、酷い出来かもしれません (B)は自分で見ても内容の時点でしっくりこないものがあります 添削のしようが無い程に内容が酷かった場合、文法面を中心に指摘して頂けると助かります どれか1問でも構いませんので、どうぞよろしくお願い致します

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(約60語)

裁判員制度について 【I'm completely against the new trial system.】(固定) It is true people who are not professional judges make a judge from a new point of view, but they have little knowledge of law. For that reason they make a judge in accordance with not reason but emotion. It is obvious that there are a lot of problem to put this system into practice. 私は裁判員制度にまったく反対です。確かに、職業裁判官でない人々は新しい観点から判断をすることができますが、彼らは法律についての知識はほとんどありません。そのため、彼らは理性によってではなく、感情によって判断をしてしまいます。この制度を施行することには多くの問題が有ることは明白です。 2月に受験を控えている高校生です。大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

世の中からいい人と言われる人間になるのは簡単です。耳ざわりのいい言葉を操り、困窮した立場にある人間、いわゆる弱者と呼ばれる人々の側に立ってものを語ればいいんです。しかし、人から信頼される人になるという事は、一筋縄ではいきません。 It is easy to be said you are kind by other people.This is because, to be said so, all you have to do is using the word which do not irritate others and talking as if you were on behalf of poor people so to speak the weak. However, on the other hand, it is difficult to be believed by others. よろしくお願いします。