• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数47
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
noname#175206

>I think that students need to study more than one foreign language.  既に指摘がありますが、do you thinkと尋ねられても、I thinkで返す必要はありません。opnionは、ずばっと明確に押しを強く、で行きましょう。断定を弱めるとしても、蓋然性を表し客観的な感じがするprobablyあたりにしましょう。  しかし、やっぱり主観性を打ち出したいなら、thinkではなくbelieveを使いましょう。  ちなみに、university studentsと対象を明確にしたほうがいいような気がします。 (Probably) university students need to study more than one foreign language. >That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.  that is becauseは口語的な感じですが、上と文章の感じを合わせるなら不要ですので、that is を言わないようにしましょう。  be exposeed toは「~の機会を与えられる」といったところになると、思いますが、どうも意見の理由として弱々しさが感じられるのが気になります。ifを使うのも弱める感じがありますし、蛇足にすら感じられないわけでもありません。  be hidden inも、潜在的でポジティブな感じが出しにくく、理由として意見をサポートするのを弱めているように思います。ミステリアスな感じはしますが、最初に述べる意見とミスマッチではないかと危惧します。be a part of あたりの、顕在的な感じでどうでしょうか。  意見同様、ずばっと言い切る感じをだしてはどうでしょうか。たとえば以下のような文例ではいかがでしょうか。 Because studying/learning foreign languages is knowing a part of essence of other cultures.  理由として弱いかなと感じたら、 Every laguage was born from its culture.なんて書き足すのも手です。  これは受験テクニックに属することですが、大学受験なら高校を出て希望に胸を膨らませているような態度を、設問者や採点者は期待していると考えて差し支えありません。そのように書くなら、以下のような一文を付け加えてもいいでしょう。 This is why I've been studying English enthusiastically.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

細かいところまでご指摘いただき本当にありがとうございます<m(__)m> ニュアンスにもご指摘いただけたのはすごく助かりました 本当にありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします 多くの日本人の若者は、かれらが大学にいる間、アルバイトをします。一人の女子学生を例に挙げてみましょう。彼女はファーストフード店でアルバイトをしています。何が彼女にその仕事をするよう決めさせたのでしょうか。彼女に尋ねたら、彼女は自分のためにいくらかお金を稼ぎたいだけです、と言うでしょう。彼女の両親が彼女の大学の学費を払っているので、彼女は働く必要はありません。大部分の学生たちにとって、大学に行くことは、かれらの人生のうち最もお気楽な日々を彼らに与える一つの選択なのかもしれません。 Many Japanese young people work as part-time workers while they are university students. Now let's take a girl student for example. She works for a fast food shop. What did make her decide to work there? If you ask her about it, she will say she just wants to earn some money for herself. However, she doesn't need to work because her parents pay money for university. For most students, going to university might be a good option to get most pleasant days in their lives. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2

I thinkは主張が弱くなりますね。 It's necessary(natural)...とかI'm convinced...から始める方法もあります。 文化は言語に潜む(隠れている)のではなく、言語は文化そのものです。 It's necessary for students to learn at least one foreign language, because any language represents its culture and background of the place where the language is spoken. And it's a good opportunity to know more of our language. はどうでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

文化は言語そのものという核心を得た御意見本当にありがとうございます 今後言語論の英作文がでてきたらさっそくその方向性で書かせていただきます すごく参考になりました ありがとうございました<m(__)m>

• 回答No.1

>I think that students need to study more than one foreign language It's unclear what language you are referring to. You need to specify that. >That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages. If I were you, I would say "second-foreign language other than English." Also, you need to explain the sentence above, since you are trying to discuss the relation between language and culture.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます<m(__)m>  ネイティブさんからのご指摘はすごくためになりました 本当にありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い                                                                                                    条件・一橋大学に入学したとしたら、あなたはどんなことをしていきたいですか?(120&#65374;150字)                                                               I would like to acquire an English skills at Hitotubashi University if I were accepted. More and more current world is getting widely and the English skill is more important for young people to live in this global world. I have studied English since I was junior high school student, so I like English very much. I have dreamed of becoming a great translater, so I will try to study English more at Hitotubashi University. For example, I would like to visit foreign countries where English is spoken by the people to study English. This will make it possible for me to develop listening skill and speaking skill. If there is a project of going abroad, I wii join the project strongly. Thus, I want to keep learn English to realize my dream. (131字)

• 英作文の添削お願いします

ある読み物を読んで、、"Susan(主人公)"がある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきあなたの意見を書きなさいという課題に対して、僕は下のように英作文を書きました。 読み物の内容も書いておきます。まず、第1パラグラフは、"Susan(主人公)"が、ある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきかを迷っているという内容でした。第2パラグラフには、その"community colledge"がどんな所かという説明、第3パラグラフは、"university"の説明という感じです。  下の英作文に関しては、特に、第3パラグラフのShe can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give.の2つのcanの使い方に自信がありません。  添削の作業は本当に面倒なことだと思いますが、お時間があれば、よろしくお願いします。      It is true that the nearby community college can offer a flexible class schedule is better to adjust to Susan’s new role as a student, but I recommend that she should enter the university in her city.  The degree in business at the university stresses executive management. The business majors can participate in an internship program with a local business. Once we have got a job, it is difficult to work in other company. It will be a valuable experience especially for her to participate in the internship program.  Also, the university grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects. Each class is taught by well-respected professors. She can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give. Sometimes their lecture will make a deep impression on her.  Both of experience and knowledge which she will have acquired at this university will help her rise in the business world. If she can graduate from this university, she will be able to get the degree to be a direct route to career advancement.  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 英訳添削お願いします

問題1) 出身大学よりもそこで学ぶ内容の方がはるかに重要だ。 僕の回答:What you learned at university is much more important than from which university you graduated. 模範解答:What you study at college is much more important than which college you study at. 問題2) 彼に関して最も印象的だったのは、彼がいつも微笑みを絶やさないということだった。 僕の回答:What the most impressed me about him was he always smiled. 模範解答:What impressed me most about him was that he always smiled. 宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 大学受験 英作文の問題

次の英文の書き出しで始まる文で、「現在、全世界で約3000から8000の言語が話されていると言われている。もしそうではなく、全世界の人々がみな同じ一つの言語を使用しているとしたら、我々の社会や生活はどのようになっていたと思うか。50から60語の英語で続けて書きなさい。複数の文になってもかまいません。」という問題で、英文を考えました。文法などの間違いがありましたら、ご指摘ください。 書き出し文If there were only one language in the world, 以下、続けて、 there would be no war. Today there are some conflicts in the world because there are many languages. Misunderstanding because of them leads to some conflicts. Moreover,each person has pride of his or her language. If someone looks down on your language,you will be angry. That is why there are some conflicts. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国語で書くときは、とりわけ自然な表現を目指すべきである。なるほど自国語で書くときに 複雑な表現を好む書き手がいるが、外国人はまず読みやすい表現を使うべきである。 You should aim at expressing naturally in foreign languages when you write in it. It is true that some writers like to use complex words but foreigners should use plain words 完全なる直訳になってしまいました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• このtheseの役割をおしえてください

There are so many students at this university.は areがVで so many students がSで  at this universityがMだと思うんですが theseはどういう働きをしているのでしょうか