大学の重要性よりも学ぶ内容が重要?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学で学ぶ内容の方が重要?
  • 出身大学よりも学習内容が重要?
  • 大学で学ぶことの重要性は?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳添削お願いします

問題1) 出身大学よりもそこで学ぶ内容の方がはるかに重要だ。 僕の回答:What you learned at university is much more important than from which university you graduated. 模範解答:What you study at college is much more important than which college you study at. 問題2) 彼に関して最も印象的だったのは、彼がいつも微笑みを絶やさないということだった。 僕の回答:What the most impressed me about him was he always smiled. 模範解答:What impressed me most about him was that he always smiled. 宜しくお願いします。

noname#259233
noname#259233
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SangoJugo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (34/133)
回答No.2

問題2について 形容詞の最上級を使う時に the を付けるのは良いです。 しかし,その the は,形容詞を指しているのではなく,形容詞が指している名詞を指します。 回答例では,the が指すべき名詞がないので,the は付けられません。 Mostは,副詞として目的語 me の後ろに来るのが自然です。 結局は,模範解答にようにしかなりません。 どうしても,the most を使うならば, The most impressive thing was ~. のように,thing というモノを入れる必要があります。 あまり良い英文ではありませんが。

noname#259233
質問者

お礼

>the は,形容詞を指しているのではなく,形容詞が指している名詞を指します。回答例では,the が指すべき名詞がないので,the は付けられません。 心に刻まれました。感謝します。

その他の回答 (1)

• SangoJugo
  • ベストアンサー率25% (34/133)
回答No.1

とりあえず問題1について。 まず,learnよりもstudyのほうが,より能動的に勉強するニュアンスがあると思います。 From which university you graduatedはおかしいです。 前置詞 + 関係代名詞 = 関係副詞です。 つまり,from whichは,whereと同じですから,where university you graduatedということになります。 おかしいですね。 ですから,which university you graduatedが良いでしょう。 あるいは,where you graduatedでも良いかも。

関連するQ&A

• この問題の訳と解説[ポイント]を答えとともにおしえていただけませんか!どうかおねがいします

月の重力は地球の重力より小さい。 (the earth / the moon’s gravity / than / less / of / that / is ). 食べる量より食べる内容のほうがはるかに重要だ。 (more / you / what / eat / than / is / important / much )how much you eat. このコンピューターはたぶん君が思ってるほど高くなかったよ。 This computer ( you / as / think / expensive / so / might / wasn’t). カラオケは日本で最も人気のある娯楽の1つである。 (most / karaoke / one / pastimes / of / is / popular / the ) in Japan.

• 英語の就職試験

What aspects of your work environment are most important to you? 私にとって最も重要な作業環境の側面とは何か?を聞かれていると思うのですが、「作業環境の側面」とは具体的にどのようなことでしょうか。 また、英語で模範的解答がありましたら教えてください。

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

下記の英文を文法的に間違っている部分などを添削したいのですが、わからない箇所が幾つかあるので教えてください、お願いします。 (1)What is important for us to discuss until we get unde rstand each other. 質問:解答にはdiscussのあとにitが入っていたんですが、itはこの場合入れなくてはいけないんですか? (2)I dated him. 質問:dateって、「デートする」という意味の動詞ですよね? (3)I couldn't stand for him. 質問:解答にはforがかいてなかったのですが、否定文の場合はstand forでも良いんですよね? (4)The recording diet is the diet method which you record foods you ate and their calories. (解答:The recording diet is the diet method in which you record what you ate and its calories.) 質問(1):この「foods you ate」は解答だと「what you ate」でしたが、どちらもあっていますよね? 質問(2):なんで解答は「its calories 」単数形であり、「their calories 」複数形ではないんですか? 質問(3):「in the method」は、「~の方法で」という意味解釈でよろしいでしょうか?辞書で調べても、そのようなイディオムが出てこないのでわからないです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和文英訳の添削お願いします。

日)これからの日本の若者にとって何より大切なのは、物事に対する好奇心と、相手の立場に立ってものを見る思いやりの心だろう。   加えて、多少の不便さは耐え忍ぶ心構えがあれば、世界のどこに行ってもそれなりに活躍できるだろう。 What is the most important for the future young Japanese people are curiosity about things and considerate mind which make us put ourselves in others' shoes. In addition, if you have the decision to endure some inconveniences, you can do well wherever you go. 「であろう」「できるだろう」などは筆者の主張と受け取ってmight等の助動詞は使わず言い切ってしまっていいのでしょうか。 また2文目は仮定法を用いるべきでしたか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 添削お願いします

こんにちは。 文法面の添削というより、内容面の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 ●課題文 What has meant most to you in the course of college life? Provide its concise description. ●答案 The study of 'Risorgimento' has meant most to me in the course of college life. Risorgimento is the movement for the unity of Italy in the nineteenth century. Becoming a junior, I started thinking about the theme of a graduation thesis. Since I was a freshman, I have made a decision to write the paper about Italian history, but I did not have a clear idea what to deal with. Then, I looked through several books on Italian history. I read some Japanese texts and a few Italian ones. At last, I found myself the most interested in the influence of music on Risorgimento, especially focusing on a famous Italian musician, Giuseppe Verdi. (113 words)

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 比較級

Do you study harder than he does? Do you study harder then him? はどちらも使用可能(同じ意味)でしょうか?

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I don't mind the question Yes, tuition is very high Public schools are cheaper than private schools, though I am currently attending a community college, which is much cheaper than a university credit for my classes at the college will transfer towards a degree at a university Some students do this because of the high cost of tuition at the universities よろしくお願いします。