• 締切済み

この問題の訳と解説[ポイント]を答えとともにおしえていただけませんか!どうかおねがいします

月の重力は地球の重力より小さい。 (the earth / the moon’s gravity / than / less / of / that / is ). 食べる量より食べる内容のほうがはるかに重要だ。 (more / you / what / eat / than / is / important / much )how much you eat. このコンピューターはたぶん君が思ってるほど高くなかったよ。 This computer ( you / as / think / expensive / so / might / wasn’t). カラオケは日本で最も人気のある娯楽の1つである。 (most / karaoke / one / pastimes / of / is / popular / the ) in Japan.

みんなの回答

回答No.1

ではヒントだけ。 1.月の重力は地球の重力より小さい。 (the earth / the moon’s gravity / than / less / of / that / is ). 月の重力は・・・と言っているので、the moon’s gravityが最初に来る。 地球の重力・・・というのは、the earth’s gravity といいたいところですが、英語では日本語と違って、~の重力、~の重力、と同じ言葉を繰り返すのを避けるので、それに代わるものとして、thatを使う。the earth’s thatとは言わないので、別の言い方にするために、選択肢から何かを選んで書き換える。 2.食べる量より食べる内容のほうがはるかに重要だ。 「食べる量」というのがhow much you eat(どれだけ食べるか)という言い方ですでに出ているので、( )の中から、「食べる内容(何を食べるか)」という文を作る。 A 「食べる内容」 B 「食べる量」とすると、 A is more important than B ですが、はるかにという much をどこに入れるか・・・。 3.このコンピューターはたぶん君が思ってるほど高くなかったよ。 まず、「このコンピューターは高くなかった」という文を作る。 This computer wasn’t expensive. 「~ほど・・・ない」という言い方にするには、so とasをどこかで使う。 残りの単語で「たぶん君が思ってる」の文を作って、最初の文とつなげる。 4.カラオケは日本で最も人気のある娯楽の1つである。 カラオケは・・・とあるので、 Karaoke isで始まる。 「~の一つ」という言い方を書く。 「最も人気のある娯楽」を書く。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 この問題の答えを教えて下さい

( )に入る最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から選びなさい 1,Betty's understanding of Japanese is far ( )parfect. (1)from (2)by (3)of (4)without 2,Ayako's on a diet. She ( )any meat. (1)hardly doesn't eat (2)hardly never eats (3)hardly ever eats (4) doesn't eat hardly 3,Where ( ) earth have you been for so lomg? (1)over (2)in (3)under (4)on 4,Never ( ) seen so much snow. (1)the children (2)have the children (3)the children have (4)the children had

• 訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

I’m an academic from a discipline that typically has higher faculty salaries than most other departments (think business college versus arts and science). Also, since I’m at a public university, all of my salary information is accessible to every Tom, Dick, and Harriet. My question pertains to another colleague from a different department, who does not make as much salary as I do. Every time we meet or run into each other, he makes comments along the lines of, “Oh, you make more than me and my wife together” or some such comment. I can practically feel the envy dripping off of him, and it really makes me feel very uncomfortable, as it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. の訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

• the more について

How much RAM memory you have is very important, too. Your computer will go faster the more you have. So, I recommend getting at least 1 Gigabyte of RAM memory. という文章を見つけました。 Your computer will go faster the more you have. の部分がいまいち理解できません。 Your computer will go faster than you don't(or it doesn't)なら理解できるんですが。 the more という使い方は一般的でしょうか?もしそうであれば、いくつか例文頂けたらうれしく思います。 すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 英語の比較の問題で困っています。

比較の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q(  )に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ(1)~(4)のうちから1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしなさい。 1.Professor Yamamoto is (  ) my mother. (1)twice old as (2)twice older than (3)twice as old as (4)as twice old as 2.My house is (  ) wonderful than yours. (1)no more (2)neither more (3)no much (4)neither much 3.No (  ) student can do better than John in mathematics. (1)other (2)another (3)more (4)any 4.The closer the relationship, the (  ) the chance for the expression of true feelings. (1)great (2)more great (3)greatest (4)greater 5.Mary is beautiful, but her sister is (  ) more beautiful. (1)most (2)much (3)so (4)very 6.Tokyo is the third (  ) city in the world. (1)largest (2)larger (3)large (4)more large 7.This is what annoys me (  ). (1)furthest (2)best (3)deepest (4)most 8.This computer is (  ) to mine. (1)better (2)important (3)efficient (4)superior

• 英語のなぞなぞです。答えを知っている方、教えてください。

英語のなぞなぞです。 It is greater than God, and it is more evil than devil. The poor have it, the rich need it. If you eat it, you will die. what is it? 以前に聞いたことがあるような気もするし、初めてのような気もする。 さっぱり答えがわかりません。知ってたら教えてください。。 アメリカの小学生ならみんな知ってる、でも大人はなかなか答えられないんだそうです。答えがわかったら、おしえてください。

• 次の英訳の間違いを文法的に解説して下さい。

次のそれぞれの英訳の間違いを、文法的に解説して下さい。 <和文> ある健康法を試したからといって、10年長く生きられる可能性は低いと私は思っている。私には、士を先延ばしにすることよりも、幸せな死に方をすることの方が大切なのである。 <英訳> (1) I don't think it is likely to alive ten years longer because you have tried the method of becoming health. I prefer to die happily than to extend my death. (2) I think I seldom can't live a decade longer than now even though I followed some way of keeping healthy. It is important to me to die with happiness rather than live long. (3) I think there is a little chance for living longer than ten years just because we try some way of making healthy. I think it valuable for me not so much to die a happy death as to put off my death. (4) I think that, just because you tried some method of staying healthy, .... I think putting off death is not so important as dying happily. (5) Because you tried some way of keeping healthy, I think the possibility for living ten years longer is little. What matters for me is rather die happily than postpone dead. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳のチェックお願いします。

文法ミスや、おかしな言い方のところがありましたら指摘してください! Full moon is somehow associated with animals' madness,as well as humans'.The reason is not clear,but it is important for you to treat animals more carefully than usual when the moon is full.

• 訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 With more business correspondence now being conducted using the Internet than ever before, it is important for people to be aware of the differences in language use between personal and business communication一especially when using e-mail. So the next time you send an e-mail at the office, remember you're not just online, you're at work. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 至急この並べ替え問題の解説お願いします。

2問あるのですが、 (1)結局、人を外見で判断しようとしてもしようがない。 Consequently it is (about; judhments; make; much; not; people; to; trying; use) on the basis of their appearance. (2)洋服は和服より働きやすい。 (are; clothes; clothes; easier; Japanese; than; to; Western; work; in). (1)は答えはもうわかっていて、 Consequently it is (not much use trying to make judgments about people) on the basis of their appearance. なのですが、どうしてこうなるのか、どうしてこれで和文のような内容になるのかわかりません。解説をお願いしたくて質問しました。 (2)は答えがわからない問題なので質問しました。 自分で考えたのは、 Western clothes are easier to work in than Japanese clothes. と、 To work in Western clothes are easier than Japanese clothes. の2通りなのですが、どちらが合っているのか確信が持てません。 よろしくお願いします。

Aerophone AE-20 CCxx設定方法
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Aerophone AE-20のシーンリスト CC01〜CC83の設定方法、演奏時の操作方法について教えてください。
  • シーンリストの選択方法やS1ボタンの機能については理解していますが、CC04欄の「growl」の音色設定や演奏時の操作方法がわかりません。
  • 「CC04」欄の「growl」の音色をかけるためには、どのように設定をしたらよいのか、また演奏時にはどのような操作をすればよいのか分かりません。教えてください。
回答を見る