• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

訳がわかりません

訳が分からないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 With more business correspondence now being conducted using the Internet than ever before, it is important for people to be aware of the differences in language use between personal and business communication一especially when using e-mail. So the next time you send an e-mail at the office, remember you're not just online, you're at work. 宜しくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数47
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

訳がわからないってタイトルからして予感してましたが、これ学校関連の宿題ですね。 ちょっと規約を確認して下さい。 さっきも今も、続けて訳がわからないわけないので、あなたなりの訳を書くなり、質問に至った経緯があればまた違いますがこれを回答するのはあなたの為になりません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

学校の宿題ではありません。 独学で勉強していて考えてもわからなかったので質問しました。 すいませんでした

関連するQ&A

• 訳が分かりません

訳がわからないので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 The main reason for this use of informal language in workplace e-mail is that a lot of young people have always communicated with others on the Internet一especially using e-mail一in a relaxed and friendly manner. For many, online communication outside of work involves talking with others in chat rooms, posting on message boards, and sending e-mail to friends一all for fun. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳がわかりません

訳がわからなかったので、教えて頂けましたら助かります。 In the survey of 2,000 young people conducted by the e-mail provider MSN Hotmail, around half said they send thank-you notes by e-mail, not past. In addition to sending more personal e-mail, young people entering the working world today find themselves sending and replying to hundreds of business-related e-mails every week. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 訳これでいいですか?

At the moment I am very busy in my last few days in Japan. 今のところ日本では残り少ないけど、とても忙しい。 (友達は今週末、自分の国に帰ります) I will review your recent e-mails and send you some English lessons. 私は最近のあなたのe-mailを調べ直し(調査?見直す??)そして、いくつか英語のレッスンをするよ。 (ここでの英語レッスンは、私の送ったe-mailでの間違った英語を訂正することです) 1つ目の文がいまいちうまく訳せません。 補足しないといけない所はします。 お願いします

• さっきの英文の続きです… 訳お願いします。

Many new scams use e-mail. Some are just modern version of old tricks - for example, news of a lottery win comes by e-mail instead of by post. The fact that the same e-mail can be sent to thousands of people at once, and at practically no cost, makes life much easier for the criminal, who will be happy even if only one or two percent of people reply. Another increasingly common scam concerns online banking, and it too uses e-mail. You get a massage, apparently from your bank, asking you to confirm your account number and login details. If you are foolish enough to send this information off, It isn't long before most or all of the money in your account has been transferred out. By now most people have heard of this happening, and are unlikely to be fooled by this sort of message. さっきの続きです… 英文訳お願いします!

• 英文の手紙の訳

ホストシスターからのe-mailなんですがスラングがよくわかりません。お願いしますm(__)m I am trying to save some money so i can come to Japan and see you sooner!! but i always % ly" spend it at the shops . . .

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• 和訳教えてください

もらった手紙からの文です 手紙やe-mailの終わりはどんなのを書くの?と、私が聞きました。 1,"あいうえお"....especially with letters(thought its not really wrong to put it in e-mail) 特に手紙で。e-mailでは使うのは間違い?? 2,"かきくけこ"...when e-mailing e-mailの時に 3,"さしすせそ"...This one only if you are really going to see each other sometimes soon. これは、もしあなたが本当に(誰かと?)ときどき会うときだけ。(頻繁に会うときという意味ですか??) お願いします

• 訳みてください

Glad speech went well, obviously other students are not as good at English as you! スピーチうまくいったね。明らかに他の生徒はあなと同じくらい??as~asは、英語がよくないということでしょうか?よくわかりません。 I have moved from 〇 to △ this week, today is the first day my e-mail is working. 私は〇から△に今週移動したよ。今日初めてメールの仕事??してる。(〇△は地名です) メールの仕事とはパソコンを使っての仕事でしょうか? Look forward to seeing you ◇, no tears! ◇にあなたと会う事を楽しみにしてるよ。 泣かないでよ! (◇は日にちです) Lookの前にI'mって本当はありますよね?? 省略されてるのですか?? 補足が必要でしたら書いてください お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

Did u remember what u saying to me before when you was here at guam'.your the one tell me that il0veyou...why u asking me like that..if you d0usn't like me anym0re.okey fine.. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳でわからないところがあります。

Blackberryと言う携帯電話のような機器の便利さが家庭にも悪影響を与えていると言う記事です。 http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-02-15-voa36.cfm 最後から2番目のパラグラフは以下の通りで、後半のクウォテーションの中の意味がわかりません。 Jeff Buhl and Heather Acord both like to stay on top of technology and say their Blackberries are essential. Buhl admits that he has been caught e-mailing at inappropriate times. "I am sure you have been at a family function when it stopped being fun, so that might be the time to check your e-mail or respond to that message that you got yesterday. Yes, I'll do that." 特にit stoppesのit がなにかわかりません。また、その後も意味がとれず、I'll do that は何をすると言っているのかもわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。