英語の分からない問題を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の分からない問題について教えていただけませんか?
  • 英語に関する語句の使い方についての質問です。
  • 英語の表現において意味の違いや適切な表現方法について知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のカッコに入る語句はどれだと思いますか? 1.Yes,OK,( ).I now understand what you mean. 2.We hope that this market reserch will help us ( ) into what our customers value most. 3.You seem to be very familiar with Japanese ( ). 4.Sorry I'm late, but it really ( ). 5.There are some ( ) between the way we run our operations and the way the Munich office does. 6.Yes, that's important and we're going to ( ) at a leter point. 7.The report has some interesting recommendations to make ( ) changes in management. 語句 address that, business customs, couldn't be helped, gain insight, integral differences, pertaining to, point taken

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. point taken はい、確かにごもっともです、あなたのおっしゃることが今わかりました。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=point+taken&ref=sa 2. gain insight この市場調査が、我々の顧客が最も評価するものに対する洞察を我々が得るのに役立つことを、我々は望みます。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=gain+insight&ref=sa 3. business customs あなたは、日本の商習慣を非常によく知っているようです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=business+customs&ref=sa 4. couldn't be helped 遅れてすみません、でも、本当にどうしようもなかったのです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=couldn%27t+be+helped&ref=sa 5. integral differences 我々が業務を行う方法とミュンヘンのオフィスが行う方法には、完全な相違が、あります。 6. address that はい、それは重要ですので、我々は後でそれを処理します。 7. pertaining to その報告は、管理における変更に関して興味深い勧告をしています。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=pertaining+to&ref=sa http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=make+recommendations

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1: A:Would you mind watching my suitcases while I go to the restroom? B:()Go ahead. I'll watch them until you get back. (1)No way! (2)Yes,I do (3)Not at all (4)Never mind 2: A:I'm looking for some blue jeans. B:OK.() A:Great! How much are they? B:One pair for $30 or two pairs for $50. (1)Do you take credit cards? (2)The men's jeans department is upstairs. (3)We accept all major credit cards. (4)We have some on sale this week. (5)What size are you? 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の問題です。

問題 文章を下記の語句から選択し文章を成立させ, 🔲に入る語句を答えなさい。 ※一語だけ当てはまらない語句があります。 1 Hello my I speak to mr yamano? she ( )( )̻🔲( )( ) I am afraid. (1)any(2)work(3)doesn,t(4)longer(5)still(6)here 2 there were ( )( )̻🔲( )( )enough text books.   we needs to order some more. (1)many(2)and(3)students(4)not(5)for(6)too 3 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )Bob? He is his new supervison. (1)talking(2)you(3)is(4)The man(5)to(6)know 4 The man ( )( )🔲( )( )talked all time. (1)next to (2)sitting(3)the bus (4)while(5)me(6)on 5 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )? yes they defintely do. (1)need(2)think(3)my shoes (4)washing(5)you(6)to be 6 Mark ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)years(2)my(3)five(4)is(5)by(6)junior 7 I see Mr jenkins. every day in class. I have ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)spoken(2)to(3)though(4)him(5)never(6)be 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の3つのカッコに語句を必要に応じて変えて入れてください。 Thank you for your presentation today, which (1. ) us. As you mentioned, we believe your strategies (2. ) in the European market. And we come to know your modern tactics with proven results (3. ) in Japan. 語句 be common be effective be informative for

• 英語の問題について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 Meers Industrial Group informed you some time ago about a potential outsourcing policy. This has caused some anxiety among personnel about changes ??? quarter. (A)some(B)next(C)that(D)last I want to confirm that we will indeed launch that policy within a matter of days,to ensure that we move toward being ??? within our industry. (A)competition(B)competes(C)more competitive(D)most competitors

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• 英語の訳文

この英文を訳してください: Unfortunately, we all aren’t born knowing how long we get to live... But what if we actually got to know when our life ends? And what would you plan to do with that limited time you have??

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語 動名詞の問題です!

()内のどれか一つ間違っているものを指摘し、正しい形に直してください! They often enjoy (1)(to play) tennis (2)(because) they believe that it (3)(may) be good (4)(for) their health. 空所に適当な語句を入れてください! Doesn't Betty's nother complain about () every night? (1)your calling her up (2)you call hher up (3)that you call her up (4)for your calling her up You aren't allowed to take photographs, so () a camera. (1)it's no point to take (2)there's no point to take (3)there's no point to taking (4)it's no point in taking 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 宿題をやらなかったためせんせいに怒られたのを覚えている。 I (being scolded/ having done/ remember/ not/ by the teacher/ for) my homework 以上の4問です! おねがいします!.