英語の問題:アウトソーシングポリシーの導入と競争力の向上

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Meers Industrial Groupが以前に潜在的なアウトソーシングポリシーについてお知らせしました。これにより、人事部門の間で変更についての不安が生まれました。
  • 数日以内にそのポリシーを実施することを確認し、業界内でより競争力のある存在になるための取り組みを進めることを確認したいです。
  • アウトソーシングポリシーと競争力向上のための取り組みについての質問です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題について

次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 Meers Industrial Group informed you some time ago about a potential outsourcing policy. This has caused some anxiety among personnel about changes ??? quarter. (A)some(B)next(C)that(D)last I want to confirm that we will indeed launch that policy within a matter of days,to ensure that we move toward being ??? within our industry. (A)competition(B)competes(C)more competitive(D)most competitors

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

☆ Meers Industrial Groupは、先日あなたに潜在的アウトソーシングの方針(外注の可能性を探る方針)を知らせました。これは、次の4半期の変化に関して社員間に若干の不安を引き起こしました。 (B) next ☆ 我々が業界内でより競争力を持つ方向に進むことを確実にするために、私は、我々が数日以内にはその方針を本当に開始することを確認したいと思います。 (C) more competitive

ID0404
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の問題です。

1.Competition, we have learned, is neither good nor evil in itself; it is a force which to be studied and may be compared to a stream whose strength and direction have to be observed, that banks may be raised up within which it may do its work harmlessly and beneficially. 一応自分で訳してみたのですが、まったく意味不明の訳になってしまいました。どなたかこの英文の正しい訳を教えてください。あと三行めの「that」って「it is a force that」ってつながるんでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 問題

英語の問題 お願いします! 問題数多いのはわかっていますがよかったらおねがいします(;´∀`) ()の中から適切な語句を選びなさい。 また訳も教えてください! 1.My father didn't give me (an advice/ many advice/ many advices/ much advice/ mu0ch advices) even when I was in trouble. 2.NGOs are working to protect (peace/ a peace/ the peace/ some peace) in various (an area/ areas/ some areas/ the area)in the world. 3.As we live in a countryside, we don't need so (much/ many/ a few/ a little) money. 4.There were so(many/ much/ few/ a lot of)people in the building that we could hardly walk. 5.Bob bought (a/ one/ a pair of/ a piece of) scissors at the shopping mall. 6.I got (an infomation/ many infomation/ many infomatians/ a lot of infomanian/ a lot of infomatians) about the book in the library. 英訳しなさい。 1.ローラ(Laura) の顔 2.ジム(Jim)の上司 3.サルの脳みそ 4.私の母の貧しさ 以上です!すみませんがおねがいします!

• 次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

関係詞ほとんど忘れてしまったので。 次の???に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?詳しい解説(できれば訳)もお願いします。 1.City authorities have increased the fine for owners ??? let their dogs run around without leashes. (A)whose (B)who (C)where (D)what 2.New laws ??? will govern the disposal of industrial waste were approved by parliament today. (A)which (B)where (C)those (D)they 3.At the end of his speech, Senator Matthews introduced his political advisor Fatima AI-Samir, ??? he had spoken about earlier. (A)why (B)whose (C)whom (D)when 4.The State and National Party has announced ??? it will enter the election on a pledge to cut business taxes. (A)which (B)these (C)that (D)them 5.The government has started new campaigns to conserve energy use, some of ??? are difficult to carry out. (A)whom (B)them (C)which (D)how

• policy valley ?

以下の動画 JPモルガンの第4四半期の数字がよくないというという話で、 1:00 ごろ we just quarter that serk west marked bound ... 1:08 ごろ ... policy valley unrest of this that we really credit economy we see scored that fortunately のように聞こえますが、意味が通じません。 何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/84267472/

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次の1~5に続く英文はa~eのどれだと思いますか? 1.He is very lonely... 2.He neglected his heart... 3.He doesn't mix with others... 4.Even when he has some hope... 5.This lonely man... a)it naturally dies without encouragement. b)and continues to live a solitary life. c)because he didn't care about anyone. d)would like to control his life. e)so much that it died.

• 次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の???に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?できれば詳しい解説(訳など)もお願いします。 1.Research revealed that recently the demand ??? a powerful household cleaner has increased faster than the supply. (A)for (B)as (C)to (D)in 2.The advertising campaign promoting the G-Max cell phone was so successful that sales rose 30% ??? only one month. (A)on (B)at (C)by (D)in 3.One of the alarm systems ??? the factory failed to pass inspection. (A)at (B)by (C)from (D)above 4.Invoices may be presented ??? clients after they are fully satisfied with a project we have completed. (A)to (B)on (C)during (D)behind 5.Advertisers will be informed of the cost of their advertisements ??? 24 hours. (A)between (B)by (C)within (D)before

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のカッコに入る語句はどれだと思いますか? 1.Yes,OK,( ).I now understand what you mean. 2.We hope that this market reserch will help us ( ) into what our customers value most. 3.You seem to be very familiar with Japanese ( ). 4.Sorry I'm late, but it really ( ). 5.There are some ( ) between the way we run our operations and the way the Munich office does. 6.Yes, that's important and we're going to ( ) at a leter point. 7.The report has some interesting recommendations to make ( ) changes in management. 語句 address that, business customs, couldn't be helped, gain insight, integral differences, pertaining to, point taken

• とある英語の問題なのですが。

下記2問の問題が解りません。 (1)Looking at the situation from (  ) prespective , it is possible to condone Fred's behavior instead of condemning it.      (a)some (b)any (c)this (d)very (a)~(b)のうちのどれかが(  )に入るらしいのですが… 「いくつかの観点からその状況を見て、フレッドのその振る舞いを非難する必要は無く、大目に見てやってもよい(と判断する)。」 というイミにとってみましたが、その場合、some でしょうか、anyでしょうか? それともう一つ気になるところが…perspectiveが単数形なんですよね… someとかanyとかって、かかる単語が単数形でもいいのでしたっけ? もう、someとかanyとか頭が痛いです。よろしくお願いします。 (2) At approximately 0200 hours , we got up , packed our bags and equipments , and began our ascent to Base Camp Five. (a)approximately (b)hours (c)equipments (d)ascent これは、(a)~(d)のどれかが間違っているらしいんですが… 「おおよそ…???、私たちは目を覚まし、荷物装備をマトメ、再び  Base Camp Five に向けて登山を開始した。」 明確に意味も解りません。この「0200」って何ですかね?登山家しか知らない時間の表記法とかですかね?または「(b)hours」がまちがいで 海抜高度など場所をあらわしているということなのでしょうか? う~ん、、、アタマイタイです。よろしくお願いします。 どちらか片方ずつでも結構ですので、お知恵をお貸しください。

• 英語の選択問題

We decided to pay the worker compensation() our lawyer tells us that we have a good chance of winning the case in court. a)although b)because c)since d)as if cのsinceだと思うのですが、どうでしょうか^^; よろしくお願いします。

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。