• ベストアンサー

英語 動名詞の問題です!

()内のどれか一つ間違っているものを指摘し、正しい形に直してください! They often enjoy (1)(to play) tennis (2)(because) they believe that it (3)(may) be good (4)(for) their health. 空所に適当な語句を入れてください! Doesn't Betty's nother complain about () every night? (1)your calling her up (2)you call hher up (3)that you call her up (4)for your calling her up You aren't allowed to take photographs, so () a camera. (1)it's no point to take (2)there's no point to take (3)there's no point to taking (4)it's no point in taking 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 宿題をやらなかったためせんせいに怒られたのを覚えている。 I (being scolded/ having done/ remember/ not/ by the teacher/ for) my homework 以上の4問です! おねがいします!.

• kjdsn
  • お礼率0% (0/18)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

there is no point in ~ing が基本なのですが, What point was there to making a confession? という修辞疑問がジーニアス英和大辞典に出ています。 また,研究社英和大辞典には There is no point to your going. という例文があります。 http://note.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/detail/n80089 こういう,「~に,~がある」という表現で, 普通には地点を表す in/on/at となることろを, to ~が使われる場合が確かにあります。 ただ,この point で使うのはどの程度許されるのでしょう。 英英辞典の例文には出ていないですし,試験問題としてはいかがなものでしょう。 いちおう,(3)there's no point to taking で正解としておきます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

enjoy の後は動名詞 playing (1) 動名詞の意味上の主語の問題 ベティの母親は,あなたが,ベティに毎晩電話することに,文句を言わないんですか? your calling her up (1) there is no point in ~ing「~してもむだだ」 写真を撮ることを許されていないのだから,カメラを持って行ってもむだだ。 このままだと正解はありません。 (4) は there's ~の間違いではないですか? I remember being scolded by the teacher for not having done my homework.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• to take, taking の違い【英語】

to take と taking の違いがよくわかりません。 例文 There are many young people continue to take up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. There are many young people continue taking up smoking even when they know and understand the health risks involved. Take だけではなく他にも to get, getting to have, having  などありますがその違いとはなんでしょうか? なんとなくこの文にはこれを使うんだっていうのは分かるんでけど、 正確な意味があまり理解してないので質問させてもらいました。 お手数かけますが分かりやすい説明よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

問題を解いていてどうしても分からない箇所があったので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 動詞を正しい形にする↓ (1)She (tell) (play) the part of queen. 間違いを直す↓ (2)It's only ten minute's walk from here. (3)As soon as you know the results,call up me. 前置詞を入れる↓ (4)A Japanese cannot do ( ) rice. ofかfor を入れる↓ (5)It was generous ( ) her to visit her friennd in the hospital. (6)It was rude ( ) her to talk back to the teacher. 。。この場合のofとforにどんな違いがあるんでしょうか? 英語得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

カッコ内の語句を並べ替えて意味の通る英文にしてください。 1.Celia, I'm handing the stage over to you. (floor, thelot, , yours, all, is) 2.We've (lot, got, a, of, to, cover, ground) 3.As it's already ten o'clock, I'd (to, like, started, get). 4.First of all, let me thank you all (for, the, taking, from, time) your work to attend today's session.

• 動名詞について

問、1~5は日本分とほぼ同じ意味になるように、6は意味の通じる正しい文になるように、(   )内の語句を並べかえなさい。 1、友人を選ぶ時は注意しないといけない。(一語不要)  We(be/careful/choose/choosing/friends/in/must/our). 2、彼女はコンピューターの扱いにてこずった。 She(computer/difficulty/had/in/operating/the). 3、警官は私の言うことを信じてくれなかったが、言い争うのは無駄だと思った。 The policeman did not believe my story, and I thought it was (with/good/arguing/no/him). 4、東京にいつ激しい地震があるか誰にも分からない。 There is (knowing/will/no/a/happen/when/serve/earthquake). 5、ジョンは夕食後に新聞を読むことにしている。 John (reading/point/a/makes/of) newspapers after dinner. 6、Until she became eighteen years old, her parents (didn`t/her/out/of/late/staying/approve). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:There's no one here who can () the problem. (1)deal with (2)treat at (3)perform (4)splash 2:When I was passing by your house, I thought I'd just () in. (1)ask (2)drop (3)fall (4)visit 3:The child learned to tell good () bad. (1)from (2)to (3)with (4)for 4:You'II have to work very hard today to () the time you wasted yesterday. (1)get rid of (2)run short of (3)keep up with (4)make up for 5:He wouldn't () part in the discussion. (1)let (2)get (3)put (4)take ()に入る解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語の文法の問題

(1)I highly recommended she take walks regularly to stay fit. (2)I highly recommended her taking walks regularly to stay fit. (3)I highly recommended her to taking walks regularly to stay fit. この三つの文章の中で間違った文はありますか? なぜ間違っているのか理由も教えてくれると助かります よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語で3つ質問

1.以下の2文を同じ意味にする問題です。 He was so foolish that he missed the point. He was too foolish () () miss the point. 2.「君はそこでただ待っていればいい。」は、どちらが正しいですか。 There is nothing but to do wait for you. There is nothing but for you to do wait. 3.I went to the new shop to buy a sweater, but they had so many to choose from that I was completely at a loss. でなぜtheyという複数形になるんですかね。 この3つをどうか教えてください。

• 動名詞について

こんばんは。 宜しくお願い致します。 Q1:There will is no what knowing happen. という文で質問があります。 なぜ、willのあとなのにisがbe(原形)にならないのでしょうか。 Q2:What do you say to V-ing?で「~してはどうですか」という意味ですが文のなかのsayの役割はなんでしょうか・ 宜しくお願い致します。

• 高校英語です。文法教えてください!

The meeting will start when my boss ( ). →will arrive , arrives , arrived ,will have arrived 適語はどれでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! There is no ( ) what is going to happen in my feature. →telling , telling that 適語はどちらでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! (   )内に入る共通語句を教えてください。 The car's previous owner didn't take very good ( ) of it. Whould you ( ) for some apple juice? You may stay until morning , if you ( ). Where on earth have they gone? ----I ( )I knew!!!