• 締切済み

英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (3) in which それが私が生まれた年でした。 2. (3) referred to in これは松山先生が講義で言及された小説に違いありません。 3. (4) we lived in これが大阪に引っ越す前に私たちが住んでいた家の写真です。 4. (4) where これが私たちの先生が生まれた村です。 5. (2) which これが私が長い間訪れたいと思っていた場所です。

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞 選択問題

お願いします。 適語を選ぶ問題です。 This is a photo of the house ( ) before we moved to Osaka. 1.we lived in 2.where we lived in 3.with which we lived 4.we lived 前後関係から考えて we lived in だと考えました。 どうでしょうか?

• 英語の関係詞

This is the town where I was born.という文を This is the town which I was born in.と言い換えることってできますか?

• 英語の文法問題です

英語の文法問題です。 (1)This is the warehouse (which/when/where/in which) I used to visit in my rookie year at the company. 答:where (2)The committee finally approved of the plan (what/who/where/that) he had revised many times. 答:that (3)You should complete the documents by Friday, (which/where/when/why) we are supposed to submit them to the local government. 答:why (4)Please deliver this document to AIC Company, (which/whose/where/that) office is located in Chicago. 答:where (5)We will send you a guide including all the ways (why/how/where/which) show how you can submit your designs. 答:which (6)Dont't miss this opportunity (why/how/where/which) you can show your creativity. 答:where 僕の答えで合っているでしょうか?どなたかお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 関係代名詞か関係副詞かわかんない

This is the house (where) we lived ten years ago. The hotel (that /which) we stayed at in Paris was nice. 私が答えると反対になってしますが、どうしてこの答えになるのか教えて下さい。 明日までの宿題です。

• 関係詞

いつもお世話になっています。2問教えてください。 (1)関係副詞は前置詞と関係代名詞に置き換えられるということは 習ったのですが。 例えば This is a house . I lived in the house. =This is a house in which I lived.=This is a house where I lived. ここで質問ですけども  At last we came back to where we had started. この英文は2文に分けたらどうなりますか?  to のあとに 前置詞と関係代名詞がきますか?to at the placeとなったらおかしいような?? (2)Astronomy is a subject in (which) truth may well be stranger than fiction. (  )の後が名詞なのでwhose だと思ったのですが?? 混乱しています。 教えてください。

• 関係副詞whereについて

お世話になります。 関係副詞について勉強していますが、よくわからなくなって しまいました。 関係代名詞、関係副詞を使って、 「ここが私が生まれた場所だ」と言いたいとき、いくつかの 書き方があると思うのですが、 1 This is the place in which I was born.(前置詞+関係代名詞) 2 This is the place where I was born.(関係副詞) 3 This is where I was born.(関係副詞whereの先行詞の省略) 4 This is the place (that) I was born.(関係副詞that) このなかで一番ネイティブがよく使うと思われる言い方はどれでしょうか。 (友達に、いまだに関係副詞whereとか勉強してるの?受験勉強みたいだね。 This is the place I was born.で伝わるし、This is where I was born.なんて 言い方は、ネイティブはあまり使わないでしょうにと言われてしまい、とても 混乱しています) 関係副詞thatでThis is the place (that) I was born.と 簡単に言えて、よく使われるのであれば、 This is (the place) where I was born. のようにわざわざwhereを使って表さなくてもよい→関係副詞 whereを習う意味ってなんだろう?と思ってしまいました。 関係副詞where(where以外の関係副詞もですが)は 日常会話ではあまり使われないのでしょうか。

• 英語の問題の添削をお願いします。

1.次の各文の( )内から適する語句を選びなさい。 (1)Jim was born on the day (アwhich イwhen ウwhere) his father went to Paris. (2)We live (アwhich イthat ウwhere) our aunt used to live. (3)He went to Osaka, (アwhich イwhere ウthere) he met a friend of his. (4)Do you know the exact time (アwhich イwhom ウwhere エwhen) the accident occurred? (5)Keep on with your studies, (アhowever イno matter what ウso エwhatever) hard it sometimes seems. (6)"Are you going somewhere during the vacation?"-"Yes,I've found a nice beach (アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich) I can enjoy swimming even in February." (7)It's not only her friends that Ms.Kinoshita is kind to. She helps (アthose イwhatever ウwhoever エwhom) needs her help. 2.次の各文の_に適する関係副詞を書きなさい。 (1)Tell me the reason _ she refused my offers. (2)Kumi wanted to live in a place _ she could see the ocean. (3)I remember the day _ my grandmother left Japan. (4)Kathy was taken _ she had never been before. (5)The day was very windly _ we visited our teacher. (6)I was going to shopping,_ Tom called me up. (7)He returned to his native land,_ he spent the last few years of his life. 3.次の各文の誤りを正して全文を書きなえなさい。 (1)You may invite whomever wants to come. (2)Please call on me whatever you want to. (3)This is the house which I lived in my early days. (4)They come to a large lake, that they took a rest for a while. (5)She didn't tell me the reason, why she would not work. (6)How careful he was, he couldn't avoid the accident. 4.次の文を関係副詞を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)This is the way in which they ran out of the burning house. (2)This is the village that I first met him in. (3)The day on which we arrived in New York was Sunday. 5.次の2つの文を関係副詞を使って1つの文にしなさい。 (1)August is the month. We have no school then. (2)Last week I visited the town. You used to live there. (3)We walked to the park. And there we played tennis for an hour. (4)I went to see Bill last Saturday. And then it was raining. 6.次の日本文に合うように、( )内の語句を並べ変えなさい。(4)は( )内の語を並び替えて_に入れ、英文を完成させなさい。 (1)私たちはこうして友だちになりました。(became/friends/how/is/this/we/.) (2)私はロイが早起きをしたわけを知っています。(early/got up/I/know/Roy/the reason/why/.) (3)意志があるところには道がある。(a/there's/where/will),there's a way. (4)Unfortunately,_ _ _ _, _ was one step ahead of us. (fast/he/however/ran/we) 7.次の英文を日本文に直しなさい。 (1)Dinner is ready whenever you may come back. (2)Wherever you may go, always be kind to others. 1.(1)イ (2)ウ (3)イ (4)エ (5)ア (6)エ (7)ウ 2.(1)why (2)where (3)when (4)where (5)when (6)when (7)where 3.(1)You may invite whoever wants to come. (2)Please call on me whenever you want to. (3)This is the house where I lived in my early days. (4)They came to a laege lake, where they took a rest for a while. (5)She didn't tell me the reason why she would not work. (6)However careful he was, he couldn't avoid the accident. 4.(1)This is how they ran out of the burning house. (2)This is the village where I first met him. (3)The day when we arrived in New York was Sunday. 5.(1)August is the month when we have no school. (2)Last week I visited the town where you used to live. (3)We walked to the park, where we played tennis for an hour. (4)I went to see Bill last Sunday, when it was raining. 6.(1)This is how we became friends. (2)I know the reason why Roy got up early. (3)Where there's a will, there's a way. (4)Unfortunately, [however we ran fast, he] was one step ahead of us. 7.(1)あなたがいつ戻ってきても、夕食の準備はできています。 (2)どこへ行っても、他人にはいつも親切にしなさい。 多いですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes