• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数75
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (4)What 「私を最もも驚かせたこと」 これは that の「~ということ」とは別です。 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (4)what what I am で「今の私」のパターン。 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where 家,「そこで,ピカソは子供の頃,住んでいた」 「そこで」が where 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (2)which 家,「それを,ジョンは買った」 「それを」が which 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (2)where it wasn't 香港,「そこでは(気候が)思っていたほど暖かくない」 「そこで」が where 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (2)which 「トムは病気だと言った,しかし,それはウソだった」 「それは」が which 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who その男,「彼は友達だと私が思っていた」 「彼は」が who こう前から代名詞のように訳していけばすっきりわかります。 学校文法ではこうやらないでしょうね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1和訳 1-1 He is the only one of my friends who helps me with my homework. 1-2 There is no student that I know who works as hard as Tom. 2英訳 2-1 自分のできることを決して他人にまかせるな Don't leave (           )you can (     )do yourself to others. 2-2 今こそ人々が平和のありがたさを認識する時だ   (   ) is the time when people (    )now realize the blessing of peace. 2-3私の生まれた町は今は、昔とすっかり変わってしまった   (      ) the town where I was born has completely (    )from what it was. よろしくお願いします

• 関係詞

こんばんは. 質問があります.よろしくお願いいたします。 ( )に入る適切な語を選ぶ問題です. (1) ( ) with a cold and lack of sleep, I went to bed earlier. 1,Which 2,What 3,That 4,Who (2)He always breaks his promise, which is ( ) nobody trusts him. 1,when 2,why 3,what 4,who それぞれ答えは(1)2 (2)2 です. なぜ、このような答えになるのでしょうか。 解説してくださると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします.

• 関係詞の分からない問題について

とあるテキストの関係代名詞の問題で分からない点がいくつかあったので教えてください。 You must not forget that all ( ) glitters is not gold. 1,it 2,whose (3),that 4,which  ○・・・正解 →ぼくはglitterのSがないということで4番を選んだのですが、なぜ4がだめで3がOKなのか分かりません。 John visited the unibersity ( ) his father taught. 1,which 2,what (3),where 4,there →形容詞節の中身taughtは他動詞でこれは不完全文かなと思ったのですあ違っていました。なぜ形容詞節が完全文なのですか? Is that all ( ) is to this story? 1, here 2,it 3,that (4)there 5,this →はなから同解いていいのかわかりません He seemed to be (the/with/of/anxieties/cause/filled) which I couldn't imagine →特にあたっての思考のプロセスがわかりません 解説、よろしくお願い致します。

• 関係詞が分からない

whichとwhatとthatとwhereの使い分けがよく分かりません。 This is the department store (which) we often do the shopping.は This is the department store (where) we often do the shopping.に書き換えられるそうですが、 この場合、()内がwhatやthatではいけないのですか?  調べたのですがいまいち分からなかったので質問させて頂きました。 何か法則のようなものを 教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 関係詞の問題教えてください

関係詞の問題教えてください 1省略されている関係詞どこになにが入りますか? 1-1 Who was the pretty girl you spoke to at the bus stop this morning? 1-2 This is the very thing I have wanted to buy. 1-3 She is not the woman she was before she married. 2関係詞を使って1文に 2-1 Her only daughter often writes to her. She is now in New York. 2-2 He gave me two books. I have read neither of them yet. 2-3 You can see from here the roof of a white building. What is that building? 2-4 You had better put the book back on the desk. Because the owner will come back. 3「   」内の関係詞を使って全文を書き換え 3-1「than 」 It was an intersting book and I didn't expected that. 3-2「as」  He is a teacher and it is clear from his way of talking. 3-3「as ~as 」 He wanted the books , and bought them. よろしくお願いします

• 英語 関係詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・She is (who/wrote/a/engineer/I/letter/an/to). →an engineer who I write to a letter ・Mr.Nakajima(is/what/call/a/we/walking/dictionary). →is what we call a walking dictionary ・The melting point of a substance is the temperature () it melts when you heat it. 1 at 2 at which 3 which 4 which at→2 ・() difficult the problem may be, it will have to be resolved. 1 Whoever 2 Wherever 3 Whichever 4 However→3 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (the noise/with/up/his sister/was making/put/could not/he). 2 Jack gave his girlfriend (he thought/some of/the books/very interesting/were/which). ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 The high school girl (1 whose) bicycle (2 was stolen) (3 who) reported its loss (4 to) the police. 2 This is the (1 main) reason (2 why) prevented me (3 from) accepting the (4 offer).

• なぜ<>の中の関係詞になるのか教えてください。

なぜこの関係代名詞になるのか理由をお願いしたいです This is Mr.Kato, the person (who) will be guiding us today. I know a little boy (whose) parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter (who) I believe can help you. That's the restaurant (which/that) just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything (that) she wanted. Nagasaki is a city (which/that) I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of (which) is red, is mine. He is the man with (whom) I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel (which/that) she was staying at. This is the very house (that) I wish to live in.

• 関係詞の省略教えてください

関係詞省略できるのはどれですか? 今ひとつ、わかりません。 わかりやすく教えてください!! 1 The man who first suggested the idea was Mr.Brown. 2 Fishing is a sport which I am especially found of. 3 It's the only one that there is in that store. 4 He was born on the day when his father died. 5 The reason why he died was lack of medical care. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の関係詞でよくわからない問題があります。

1( )に適当な語を入れてください。 1.ギターを弾くことは、彼が一番好きなことだ。 Playing the guitar is ( )( )( ) the best. 2.私が買いたいのは、その作家の新しい本だ。 ( )( )( ) to buy is the writer's new book. 3.彼が料理するものを食べてみたいのです。 I'd like to eat ( )( )( ). 2正しくならべかえてください。 1.She found (was/peach/a/which/big/flating). 2.It was the biggest (seen/she/that/ever/had/peach). 3.Her husband came back from (had/which/in/mountain/he/the/worked). 4.What (are/reading/you) sounds like a horror story. 3和訳してください。 1-a.I have two cousins who are college students. 1-b.I have two cousins,who are college students. 2-a.Laura got married to a doctor whom I didn't know. 2-b.Laura got married to a doctor'which I didn't know. 3.He told me that he caught a cold,which was a lie. 2番は意味も教えてくださると嬉しいです><

• 関係詞

いつもお世話になっています。2問教えてください。 (1)関係副詞は前置詞と関係代名詞に置き換えられるということは 習ったのですが。 例えば This is a house . I lived in the house. =This is a house in which I lived.=This is a house where I lived. ここで質問ですけども  At last we came back to where we had started. この英文は2文に分けたらどうなりますか?  to のあとに 前置詞と関係代名詞がきますか?to at the placeとなったらおかしいような?? (2)Astronomy is a subject in (which) truth may well be stranger than fiction. (  )の後が名詞なのでwhose だと思ったのですが?? 混乱しています。 教えてください。