英文の翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の翻訳をお願いします。
  • 質問者は、大学の授業料が非常に高いことに気にしていません。
  • 公立学校は私立学校よりも安いですが、質問者は現在、大学よりもはるかに安いコミュニティカレッジに通っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I don't mind the question Yes, tuition is very high Public schools are cheaper than private schools, though I am currently attending a community college, which is much cheaper than a university credit for my classes at the college will transfer towards a degree at a university Some students do this because of the high cost of tuition at the universities よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

そういう質問でも構いません。  そうです、確かに授業料は高いです。  今、私は大学(ユ二バーシティー)よりずっと安いコミュニティーカレッジに行っているけれども、公立の方が私立より安いです。このカレッジの単位は、大学での学位に向けて使えるよう移すことが出来ます。  大学の授業料が高いのでこう言う方法を選ぶ学生も居ます。  

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

正確な翻訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#2です。補足です。 1。初めは多分授業料につての質問に答えるもので「そう言うお金の質問でも私は別にかまいません、気にしていません」という意味だと思います。 2。最後の文は、はじめ安いコミュニティーカレッジに行って、後で大学に移籍すると言う授業料節約の方法、を指していると思います。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

私は、問題があっても気にしない。 そう、教育費がとても高いしね。 とはいえ、公立学校は私立学校より安いね。 私は現在コミュニティ・カレッジ(地方自治体の短期大学)に出ているんだが、それは大学よりずっと安いんだ。 コミュニティ・カレッジの授業単位は、大学の学位に流用できるんだ。 大学教育のコスト高のためにこれ(単位流用)をやる学生がいるんだよ。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

assassins creed also, league of legends, minecraft, dark souls, counter strike, and the walking dead. there is more, but I don't know it at the top of my head. but I don't know it at the top of my head.の意味が全く分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

The article mentions that it took 17 years from the beginning of the investigation to the publication of the 11 papers on Ardi in 2009. During that time only one paper was published by the team members, in 1994. It is interesting that the team did not publish papers on the research for 15 years, for we live in the era of “publish or perish” – in other words, professors understand that they need to publish academic articles in order to keep their jobs, or at least to be able to advance their careers. True, 47 of the 70 investigators on the team were listed as authors on the 11 papers. Also, the publication of the papers all at once essentially guaranteed that the papers were given a lot of attention. Still, it is encouraging that the universities and other institutions that funded the research continued to support the team members despite the lack of papers. After all, “publish or perish” is largely due to the need for universities to be recognized as places where a lot of research is being done. High levels of publication lead to high evaluations, which helps attract students and funding to a particular university. The presence of good students and large research budgets help the school maintain its excellence. So the term “publish or perish” may not be quite as cynical as it first sounds.

• 英文を翻訳お願いします

In general, wine is made from grapes. Pass me the salt,please. He will be an Edison. I don't mind eating fast food three times a day. A human being is the only animal that is gifted with speech. He said that necessity is the mother of invention. This is the house where Shakespeare was born. Even if the sun were to rise in the west, I would never change my mind. The rescue worker grabbed the man by the hand. The knowledge of first aid is of great use. He was at a loss as to what to do. Mother went to see the school festival by train.

• 次の英文を翻訳してください。

In general, an alien in possession of a Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card, who is returning to an unrelinquished residence in the United States after a temporary absence of less than one year, does not require a visa. However, the Department of Homeland Security reserves the right to determine loss, retention or recision of lawful resident status. Consular officers at the U.S. Embassy are not authorized to make such determinations. Criminal convictions can trigger special grounds that make you inadmissible, preventing you from being re-admitted to the United States after international travel. You may want to seek legal advice before traveling to the United States. Also, there may be restrictions by the government of Japan on using your passport while you are on probation. You may want to seek advice of the court or passport issuing offices of Japan.

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

Hmmm... I'm not sure if you are asking if I dislike men who make money on the stock market but that's how I'm going to take it. I feel that as long as the man is making a living and enjoys what he is doing than that's the right job for him. So no I don't hate men that make money that way. Your town sounds lovely from what I've read online. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

送られてきた以下の英語のメール文が上手く読めません。途中までは訳してみたのですが、だんだん難しくなり、途中から全く分からなくなりました。英語に堪能な方、どうかよろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 1. ACT in general is an organization of teachers and non-teaching personnel, from pre-school to colleges and universities. Most of the members are from the public schools that is more than 500,000 nationwide. We have chapters in all (17) regions in the country. It is in the Philippine Constitution that public servants have the right to unionize and in 1987, there was the Executive Order 180, that created the Public Sector Labor Managemant Council. It was only recently, September, 2011 to be exact, that the government thru Civil Service Commision has come up with a clear guidelines on how public school teachers will be unionized. The main essence is that public school teachers can form union on a regional basis. With this, we registered our very union in the National Capital Region (ACT-NCR union) then gained our recognition from the government last Septembr 17, 2012. We are now in the process of negotiation with the Deped NCR. In fact, we already had 2meetings with them. Our Davao region is already in the process of registration. Soon other regions will follow. We are the only teachers organization that is already officially registered and recognized. 2. The ACT-Ncr union is more or less 26t members out of 50t. Membership campaign is on going. Over all we have, 40t members. Trade unions in the Phil are separate from teachers. And also private schools have different unions (school to school basis) 3. Some of our major issues are  a. Increasing of education budget from 3% to 6% of the GDP like all other countries. So that shortages in the number of teachers, rooms, chairs, toilets and sanitation facilities will be addressed  b. Adequate , decent and living wages for teachers and non-teaching personnel. At present, the minimum salary of teachers in the public school is $464.  c. Increase budget for the state colleges and universities  d. Basic education curriculum that is relevant to the needs of the people and national development. We are campaigning for education that is scientific, mass oriented and nationalistic.  e. Implementation of the laws in education that is related to the benefits of teachers like RA 4760 Magna Carta for Public School Teachers, RA 8790 GSIS Law, etc Hope that this explation helped.

• 次の英文が表しているものを教えてほしいのですが

1)The object consists of a closed tube which contains a red or silver liquid,and is made of glass. The tube is cylindrical in shape,but one end is spherical in shape. 2)This object is small and made of metal. One end is flat and circular in shape. There is a V-shaped groove across the middle of the circle. The other part of the object is at right angles to flat end. It is tapering,with a pointed tip. Around the exterior of the tapering part there is a spiral-shaped groove.

• 次の英文を訳してくださいm(__)m

次の英文を訳してくださいm(__)m He began his lifelong love affair with Japan five years before the Okinawan blood bath,when he came across A translation of the 11-century Japanese novel "The Tale of Genji" while he studying at Columbia University.

• 次の英文を翻訳ソフトを使わないで,訳してください。

The weather is probably one of the things we talk about the most. Everybody is a weather forecaster. The scientist who predict the weather are called meteorologists. They are now quite accurate about forecasting the weather over the next few days, but are less accurate over the next few weeks or months. Data from observation stations, ships, airplanes, weather balloons and satellites from all around the world are used by meteorologists to produce weather maps called “synoptic charts”. These are used to predict the weather. A typical synoptic chart is shown below. The lines on the map, called “isobars”, join places with the same air pressure. Winds blow from areas of high pressure to areas of lower pressure.  The equator is the part of the Earth that receives the most energy from the sun. The areas around the North and South Poles receive less energy from the sun. They also reflect a lot of the energy back into space, because they are covered by white snow and ice. So areas around the equator are hot and those around the poles are a lot colder. Nature tries to balance this difference in temperature, so energy in the form of heat is transferred from the equator to the poles by winds and ocean currents. This is what causes our weather. Factors that affect the weather include the location of land masses, the seasons, and the rotation of the Earth on its axis, which causes winds to be deflected. Climate is the description of the weather over the whole year.  Even in the modern world and with all our technology, we are still at the mercy of the weather. Typhoons, which occur in the western North Pacific Ocean, are very strong tropical storms that can cause enormous damage. To be called a typhoon, a storm must have winds of at least 120 kilometers per hour, but often winds over 200 kilometers per hour are produced. This same type of storm is called a hurricane in the North Atlantic and eastern Pacific Oceans, the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico, and a cyclone in the Indian and western South Pacific Ocean. Warm seas are needed to create a typhoon. As the warm, moist air above the ocean rises, clouds of water vapor form, releasing heat energy and causing the air to rise even faster. More air rushes in at sea level and this air rises as well. This causes very strong winds and very heavy rain. To keep the storm going, the air at the top of the storm has to be blown away from it. The center of the storm is very calm and is called the “eye” of the storm.  On September 8, 1900 the city of Galveston in Texas was hit by one of the worst hurricanes of the 20th century. It was unexpected, and completely destroyed the city, killing more than 8,000 people. We now use satellites to track typhoons and predict their path. We generally have at least 24 hours’ warning of the arrival of a typhoon. So while we can’t control the weather, we are now better prepared for it than ever before. 【語句】 predict 「予測する」 observation station 「観測所」 isobar 「等圧線」 reflect 「反射する」  affect 「影響を及ぼす」 description 「説明」 typhoon 「台風」 hurricane 「ハリケーン」  Caribbean Sea 「カリブ海」(大西洋の付属海で,中米と南米大陸北岸,西インド諸島に囲まれた海域。北西部のユタカン海峡からメキシコ湾(Gulf of Mexico)に通じる。) cyclone 「サイクロン」

• 翻訳 英→日

自力で訳そうとしたんですけど 分からない単語ばかりなので英語の翻訳お願いします。 Hey! Haha, yea English is pretty hard... I think with English, it's really difficult at first but it gets easier later. I find that basic grammar with Japanese is a lot easier to learn than English. But, when you get better it becomes harder because there's more grammar to learn and kanji is hard too.. Hmm, I'm in third year of university at the moment... hahah, what would you like to know?