• ベストアンサー

次の翻訳は正しいですか?

○○(人の名前), do you think I made the right choice? Well, I'm still a Virgin, that is funny to some people. That I am a Virgin at 21 ○○は私の選択が正しいと思うか? 私はまだ、バージンだ。これはおかしくないか?私は21歳でバージンだ。 この翻訳は正しいですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bran111
  • ベストアンサー率49% (512/1037)
回答No.1

正しいか否かというよりも精度という尺度を用いるとすると60%ぐらいです。 細かいところをいい加減に扱っているので最終的にニュアンスが狂ってしまっている。学生の答案なら60点だがプロの世界では通用しない。 質問者に従ってIが女性ということを前提に説明します。 正解 ○○さん、私の選択が正しかったと思われますか? そう、 私はまだ、バージンです。おかしいと思う人もいるだろうが、私は21歳でバージンだ。 ポイント do you think I made the right choice? thinkが現在でmadeが過去という意味合いを無視している。 that is funny to some people. どこにも質問のニュアンスはない。居直りに近い気持ちをだすべきである。

kagosima65
質問者

お礼

勉強になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• この英語の翻訳をお願いします。

now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 翻訳をお願いします

お友達からメールを頂いたのですが 翻訳できません 英語の得意な方がおられましたらよろしくお願いします and no i havent heard of that new ○○○.hope it makes it to the states, that would be fun. i love comic i am reading i luv halloween. do you think you could mail me some stuff from japan? like ○○○ or something cool? if not then its cool. この最後の下りは それらを送って欲しいとのことでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• これはアメリカの英語ですか?

スポーツの部分は、仕事としてスポーツをここでしているということですか? メルともの彼のメールなんですが、なんだか難しくて訳せません(アメリカの英語ですか?)。たぶん、??も文字化けかなと思います。分る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。i am still paid for doing a sport here as well and i will tell you more about that later ok? i am 32 years old now i hope that is no to old for you to get to know?? I believe that there are not good or bad races just good and bad people? but when i read some AD's i don't think many of them think that way at all?? but i hope you are having a nice weekend? and i hope you do send me your picture cause some say they will but they don't?

• 翻訳してみました。合っているでしょうか?

翻訳に自身が無い箇所があったので、質問させていただきます。 When you dive into the futon, what sort of things do you think about when you are alone? あなたが布団に潜って、1人でいる時に、どんなことを考えますか? Yeah, I did go to the zoo with my friend but not girlfriend. I wish I have a girlfriend though I am still searching. うん、僕の友達と動物園に行ったけどガールフレンドではないよ。僕はガールフレンドを持つことを望んでいるけれど、まだ探しています。 または 僕は探しているけど、ガールフレンドに出来ること望んでいるよ(動物園に一緒に行った人のこと?)(?) この場合の翻訳は、どんな感じが適正でしょうか?

• この詩を翻訳してください!!

英語がまったく理解できません>< 以下の詩は、作者不詳のある有名な詩です。 先入観なしに以下の詩をなるべく忠実に翻訳すると どんな風になりますか? 翻訳機をつかったんですが、さっぱり理解できません。 英語の詩を日本語に訳すのって難しいですよねーー。(わたしは訳せませんが) 英語から日本語になると 作者の言いたいことと微妙に違う詩になってしまうというか、、 忠実に訳すことは不可能なものでしょうか?^^; 何卒、宜しくお願いします!! 「Do not stand at my grave and weep」 Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am in a thousand winds that blow I am the softly falling snow I am the gentle showers of rain I am the fields of ripening grain I am in the morning hush I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight I am the starshine of the night I am in the flowers that bloom I am in a quiet room I am in the birds that sing I am in the each lovely thing Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there I do not die

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

英語の翻訳をお願いします 次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 一部文章が完成形でない部分もありますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 A:As actors, when you watch theater and film, do you still get lost in the magic of it or do you often over analyze what's going on? B:Both, I mean, I think if I'm over analyzing it, then it's not good enough. So it's harder for me to just get lost. It also really depends on the piece if I have a history with it like it's a play that I have an idea about, that I've done, I am pretty sure that I like him better than like ....(抜けている単語があります) , but if I get lost, that's always the goal.

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.