英文翻訳依頼:ebayでの商品の状態確認と購入意思表明

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayで出品中の商品に関する質問文章です。商品の状態やその他の詳細を知りたい旨が述べられています。
  • また、出品者に対して商品に対する関心を示し、エクアドルへの配送も可能であることを伝え、購入意思を表明しています。
  • 正確な翻訳が必要であるため、翻訳に自信がないため助けを求めています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品中の商品に対しての質問ですが、キズがあるかどうかの内容だと思いますが自信がありませんどなたか分かる方、正確な翻訳をお願いします。 Hi i m very interesting on this figures i m a serius collector and i want to know the exact condition of this used item, tell me is the armor in mind condition with none scratches or any damage or decolor variant for ageing or light condition. is complete with instructions, there is a missing part any part, the box is in good condition or look old too. I m from ecuador and i see you ship here to so if i like what you tell me about your figures, we will do bussiness toguether.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

こんにちは。そのフィギュアにとても興味があります。私は熱心なコレクターです。その使用済みアイテムの状態を詳しく知りたいです。その鎧 (もしくは装甲かも) には傷や損傷、あるいは年数を経たことや光に晒されたことによる色の退色ということはないでしょうか。  すべてのものが揃っているのでしょうか。亡くなったパーツはないでしょうか。箱の状態は良好でしょうか、それとも古びて見えるのでしょうか。  私はエクアドルの出身者です。あなたはこちらに発送することができるわけですから、あなたのフィギュアについて教えてもらえたら、お互いに取引が出来るかもしれません。 * その商品がいかなるものであるのかという情報が分からないので、一部はっきりしない部分もありますが、おおよそは上記のような内容であると理解しました。

japanimation
質問者

お礼

bakanskyさま 大変分かりやすい翻訳で感激しています。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

can you tell me if this is the 24 jewel # 9105 citizen movement and if it is not do you have any watches like this with that movement ? also can you tell me if the watch face and bezel is a deep dark blue , or is it lighter ? Thank you

• 次の英文の翻訳お願いします。

Good morning! I am well! And you? I don't know ○○(町の名前), will you tell me about it? I am know Very curious about why you liking or not liking you job is a secret!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

全くわからないのでお願いします。 Like I said once I have traced your other DVDs up I will send out again. i did my part and sent you the DVDs in the first place and you tell me what I should be doing next which I am not happy with.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m sorry to tell you that the company will not do AAA. I believe there is an issue with LA factory. Once again I’m really sorry to tell you this. Please work with BBB.

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• ※大至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

about lots of thongs you say im no fun when im sad okey. i thought some suporrt from you good bye i'm hurt too you say im no fun because im sad and have problems how can you say this to me??? i wanted Yuri support.. i thought you say you dont need me because i have problems and i am sad how should i feel???? Nina asking me month to tell you im so poor... you understand? yes Nina asking me month time to tell you this so thats why im so depressed i was holding this inside me