English translation request for an eBay sale

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I received a question about eBay sales and need translation assistance.
  • The customer wants to purchase a Bandai Sailor Moon world HGIF Gashapon toy action figures Part4 Full set from me.
  • The customer is from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and wants faster shipping confirmation.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの販売について質問が来ました。良く分かりません、翻訳をお願いします。 Hello! If still you have the article available: " Bandai Sailor Moon world HGIF Gashapon toy action figures Part4 Full set Japan " I buy it this very day. I would like a sending by post air that it is late as little as possible in coming, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, wait for his confirmation. Thank you!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • espe79
  • ベストアンサー率33% (2/6)
回答No.1

ひどい英語ですね、ブラジル人だからできる範囲で書いたんじゃないでしょうか。 あなたは、Bandai Sailor Moon world HGIF Gashapon toy action figures Part4 Full set Japan "というものをebayで売りに出してるのですよね。 まだ、売っっているのであれば、ぜひ今すぐにでも買いたいと言っているのだと思います。郵便でできるだけ早く送ってほしいと言っていると解釈します。

japanimation
質問者

お礼

espe79さん 翻訳ありがとうございました。おかげで、ようやく内容を理解することが出来ました。感謝いたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。 短い英文です。日本から英語へ翻訳お願いします

英語の翻訳お願いします。 短い英文です。日本から英語へ翻訳お願いします。 I obeyed to whatever eBay/Paypel agreement, I do whatever need to be done, as set by eBay/Paypal.   宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。 Counterfeit cards This YouTube video will give you an idea of how simple it is to steal information embedded in a credit/debit card’s magnetic strip. As the video shows, the only hardware required is a computer, card reader, and magnetic strip card writer. One expert commented on how easy it is to buy card skimmers (readers) on eBay. So, I looked and, sure enough (courtesy of eBay): 私は英語が苦手でよくわかりません。 英語が得意な方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品を発送しました。(セーラー万年筆です) その後下記メールが届きました。 お礼もあり、質問のような感じがします。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Got the pen! I drunk the gift tea with one of my calleg Dr. It was delicious and new for us. Thanks a lot! Please let me know for new promotions. I am interested only in piston filling mechanism fountain pens. I have many variants of M- Blank and I can say this Sailor is above them....My Pelicans can not be compared w/ this Sailor. I am a bit worried about the nib, if sometime in the future, I can replace it when needed.... I'll use it extensivelly because I love it the most! Sincerely, G.Ciumpavu MD;

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品落札されました。その後何回かメールでやり取りをしました。 下記のようなメールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, On top of the sailor pro gear for which I have already paid on paypal, please find the additional items I want to order from you : - 1 fountain pen Pilot Capless Decimo [Fine nib], dark blue color US$ 126.00 (please confirm that one converter is included) SUB-TOTAL 1 PEN - Ink bottle Iroshizuku Kon-peki, 1 bottle 50ml US$ 15.00 - Ink bottle, SAILOR, Kiwa-guro black, 50ml, 1 bottle US$ 15.00 - Ink bottle, SAILOR Jentle Ink, 50ml, 4 bottles x $6 US$ 24.00 1 epinaru (epinard SJ-13-1000-260) and 1 apuricoto (apricot SJ-13-1000-273) and 1 red brown and 1 sky high (SJ-13-1000-241) i.e. 4 x $6 SUB-TOTAL 6 BOTTLES - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), blue-black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, PILOT (boxes of 12), blue, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, SAILOR (boxes of 12), black, 1 box US$ 4.00 - Ink cartridges, SAILOR (boxes of 12), kiwa-guro black, 1 box US$ 6.00 SUB-TOTAL 5 BOXES Total US$ 202.00 Can you please confirm as soon as possible the additional price of these items, and send the invoice through paypal for payment? I’ll pay it as soon as possible through paypal and then you can send the whole order. Thank you and best regards