翻訳して下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today?
  • I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it.
  • Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

noname#114652
noname#114652
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.3

こういうのが一日に何通か来ます。決り文句ですね。返事を出すとゴミが増えますよ。ご用心。アイデンティティーセフトってのに繋がりますから。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.2

英語の勉強じゃないでしょうから,面倒なところを飛ばして訳すと, こんにちは。私はミス・ナンシー。いかがお過ごし? みなさんお元気と思います。あなたのプロファイル※を読んで興味をもったので,よろしかったら○○にご返事ちょうだい。すぐに。とても重要なおはなしがあるの。 ※どこかに自己紹介を書き込みましたか? 典型的な迷惑メールですね。無視しましょう。

noname#114652
質問者

お礼

やっぱり…自分でミス・ナンシーって言うのかな…と思っていたので(汗)回答ありがとうございました!

• ajuriri
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.1

こんにちは、ナンシーです! 調子はどうですか?あなたや、ご家族の方もお元気で健康であることを願っています。 あなたのプロフィールを読み、興味を持ちましたので、もし差支えがなければ、私のIDである(nancy○○○○@yahoo.co.jp)まで、メッセージを送ってください。とっても大事なことをお伝えしたいので、メール待っています!ナンシーより。 といった感じでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ how are you! hope you are fine and in good health!!! o I see english is difficult for you. But no problem I can teach you :) O! you are going to Morocco. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you soon in Yemen. no I don`t but we will speak when you come to Sanaa. yours

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 I hope you are well. We are just updating our system and want to make sure we have all the correct information on your account. Could you please fill in the form in attach and confirm your type of business, if retailer, distributor, catering or other. We are currently working on a Distributor catalogue that you could offer to your customer that will have all the information about our products but the prices won't be indicated. I am looking forward receiving the updated form, and please let me know if you would like to place another order. Kind regards,

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。

• 翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳をお願い致します。

お手数をお掛けいたしますが、翻訳の程宜しくお願い致します。 Unfortunately not all the CDs are on stock so I can´t check the country of production. But most of them, ecspecially the Nuclear Blast Pressings, should be printed in Germany. All CDs you choosed are new. We are also selling used CDs but then you will find a "G" before each item number! Hope you are fine with this answere. If you have more questions, feel free to send a mail and I would love to take care of your inquiry. sure, they will all become an Jewel Case incl. Tray and all the stuff, excapt for Digipacks which do not need an Jewel Case.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In volume four I will embellish the vivid portrait in your previous Soul mate readings I will add some scraps of new information, that are derive from the lesser aspects between the planets and constellations of the stars. I will give you an insight into his life. If there is anything more to add to his extensive portrait, this reading will disclose it. Gradually like the separate ingredients in a cake, this and the other readings will come together like a secret recipe to form a clearer picture of the future relationship. I think I have painted him well enough, perhaps even too well in your previous readings but. I do hope you will enjoy this reading.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 翻訳お願いします

○○, I want to help you ahieve your dream of learning English. What kind of design do you like? I am planning to come to Japan in October. Are you planning to come to NYC again? If you do I will show you around. Otherwise see you in Tokyo. なんとなくしか分からなく、、、 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m