英語の翻訳お願い!自力で訳せない単語ばかりで困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の翻訳ができず困っています。自力で訳そうとしたのですが、分からない単語ばかりで困っています。
  • 英語の翻訳が難しくて困っています。自力で訳そうとしても、分からない単語ばかりで困ってしまいます。
  • 英語の翻訳に困っています。自力で訳そうとしても、分からない単語だらけで困惑しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳 英→日

自力で訳そうとしたんですけど 分からない単語ばかりなので英語の翻訳お願いします。 Hey! Haha, yea English is pretty hard... I think with English, it's really difficult at first but it gets easier later. I find that basic grammar with Japanese is a lot easier to learn than English. But, when you get better it becomes harder because there's more grammar to learn and kanji is hard too.. Hmm, I'm in third year of university at the moment... hahah, what would you like to know?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

ヘイ! ハハハ。そう、英語はなかなかむつかしい。思うに、英語の場合は、初めはむつかしいんだが、だんだんやさしくなる。 日本語の基本文法は英語よりもずっと学びやすい。 だけど、先に進んでいくとむつかしくなる。覚えるべき文法事項が増えるし、漢字というやっかいなやつも控えてる。 うん、今は大学の3年次だ。ハハハ。ところで何が知りたいんだ?

bonjovi-18
質問者

お礼

早くから回答していただき助かります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!

Hahah, take your time, no rush ! Hmm.. First step to learning English would be practice I guess. You have to understand the grammar and then it gets easier. After that you just have to learn more words. I get a lot of practice writing Japanese so I can help you improve your English =) Your English is fine! It's a lot better than a lot of people I know. How long have you been studying it for? By the way, how old are you? I can't remember if I asked this. I live in ========... It's sort of quiet and at the moment, there's a flood =_= What's your town like?

• 英→日 翻訳してください!(>_<)

(1)No i can't speak japanese, but i learn it since 2 months ;D ! I love Black Butler ; Black Bird ; Rosario Vampire ; Vampire Knight ; Amagami ss ; Gothik and MOOOOOOOORRRREEEEE *0* Yes you are right, I'm a german Otaku ;D  So by the way, would you teach me (japanese) ? ;3 (2) My English is not so good so do not be surprised whom you do not understand what ^ ^ I'm really happy that I have seen your profile, I have long wanted a Japanese friend. I would appreciate soo whom you write to me ^ ^ (3)Umm.. hello there >w< Hmm, i am really confused with penpal name, but Naufal is fine. I am a senior high school, grade one. I am fifteen years old. I can speak Indonesian, English, Malay (not fluently), and still learning French, German, and Japanese. I hope i can learn well on these three languages, especially Japanese. If you want help me learning on one of these languages, i'd like to say thanks! As of my thanks i will teach you English, is it okay? :) I am interested in games, especially in FPS, RTS, racing, action, adventure, casual, and indie. Puzzles too. I am also a bit of geek, part-time blogger, otaku (i like watching anime and manga, and also collecting some stuff like Nendoroid), and an amateur in photography. (4)Hi thank you for replying! I'll be sure to friend you^^ Don't worry I can help you with English:)  どれか一つでもいいので英語が得意な方よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

A few clicks at first would be fine but I wouldn't keep clicking on it in case it stops to re-processes the order.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

ha ha, yea here we say 'night' for good night and 'morning' for good morning. Though depending on how tired you are it could sort of represnt something else. I was sleeping when you messaged me yes. Ha ha, I had actually thought about that. Me writing Japanese and your responses being in English so we both could understand each other easily. Yes reading English is important when it comes to learning it. Oh! you should try reading books in english maybe that will help. Though I don't know how much when I myself catch a few things here and there that aren't correct... It should help for the most part but I wouldn't recommend shakespear...lol. Thank you and I wish you luck with your studies as well. talk to you again soon. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I understood ‘night’ equals “Good night” at last...lol. Good night but maybe you’re already sleeping now. I can’t wait till you’re able to type Japanese,too. How about me writing in English and you writing in Japanese someday? I’m poor at reading English, so It’s helpful to me for you to write in Japanese ha ha. Though, needless to say, I know reading English is important to learn it. Anyway good luck with your studies at law mainly. I’ll wait for your reply.

• 中三 英作文

英作文の減点理由をアドバイスお願い致します。8点満点中2点減点されてしまいました。 「中学校で経験した事」がテーマです。 I was enjoyed studying English in junior high school. It is because I enjoyed speaking English with ALT. When I said "Hello" to ALT, he said "Hello" to me and smiled. I was very happy when I saw his smiles. I think studying English mskes me tired, but it is mskes me happy. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。         

• 添削をお願いします

"I'm not fluent in English but I study it so that I could type in it well. My ability to learn English is poor so sometimes I get kinda confused."

• 翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします

翻訳機なしで和訳お願いします Yay! I'm glad! *(^_^)* Even if your English looks already so pretty good. Haha :P Also, I will study hard English and Japanese me too, to talk more with you! By the way, have you spent a good day? =) Oh! I have received the message about changing our relationship status. For sure, I have confirmed it. *(^_^)* Anyway, It was good to talk with you tonight. I feel so good now. =)

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、