• 締切済み

和訳お願いいたします。

Vending Machines Japan is well known for its vending machines. In fact, it could be called the vending machine capital of the world. No matter where you are in japan, you're only a step or two away from a vending machine. Streets and buildings are overflowing with them. Thirsty? Oh, there's a hot and cold drinks machine right there. This is definitely not the case in most other countries, though. You seldom see a vending machine in public places. Japanese, when they travel abroad, often find this lack of vending machines very inconvenient. Why have vending machines become so popular in Japan? Limited space, the dense population, and low crime rate have all been pointed out as reasons. Behind the convenience of Japan's vending machines lie some serious problems. Some sell cigarettes and beer, so even teenagers can readily buy them. Vending machines also raise concerns about the environment. Critics say they consume too much energy and waste resources. And, if you ask me, they're ugly, too.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

自動販売機 日本は自動販売機でよく知られています。 実際、日本は自動販売機の世界の中心地と呼んでもよいでしょう。 日本ではどこに行っても、あなたのすぐ目と鼻の先に自動販売機があります。 通りやビルは自販機であふれています。 のどが渇いていますか? ああ、温かいのも冷たいのもそこの自販機にありますよ。 しかし、これはほとんどのよその国々では絶対あり得ません。 公共の場所で自動販売機を目にすることはほとんどありません。 日本人は、海外旅行をすると、しばしば、この自動販売機のない事を不便に思います。 なぜ自動販売機は日本でこれほど人気があるのでしょう? 限られたスペース、過密な人口、低い犯罪発生率が全てその理由として指摘されてきました。 日本の自動販売機の便利さの陰には、いくつか深刻な問題があります。 たばこやビールを売る自販機もあります、だからティーンエージャーでもそれらを買うことができます。 自動販売機はまた環境に関する懸念も高めています。 批評家は、それらがエネルギーを消費し過ぎるし資源を無駄に使っていると言います。 そして、私に言わせれば、自販機は醜悪でもあります。

関連するQ&A

• 【大至急!】英語が得意な方!和訳お願い致します。

I often saw people buying drinks from machines, and I noticed some of them did not dispose of their cans or bottles properly. I also found the machines often spoiled the beauty of the scenery. Vending machines are not found only in Japan, and some truly do offer convenience. Still, I can't help thinking that Japan has too many of them. I've heard that there are more than 5.5 million of the machines in Japan! Are so many of them really necessary? It's a hard question to answer, but to me, the answer is "no". I don't think convenience is everything. We should consider the energy wasted, the scenery destroyed and the environment harmed by having so many "convenient" machines.

• 和訳 お願いします><!

The mid-life crisis One of the more popular ideas in recent years is that of the mid-life crisis. In many societies, adults simply work from the time that they are grown (or in some cases before) until they become too old. But in modern Western societies, it is no longer the case that we stay doing the same job throughout our woking lives. Temporary work, redundancies, adult re-training schemes and a greater emphasis on job satisfaction mean that many people hit a period in their 40s or 50s when they being to re-evaluate their lives, and decide that they want to do something which is more personally meaningful for them. Sometimes, this crisis simply takes the form of the person looking for different job. But in the modern world, such decisions usually mean re-training, and some people go back into full-time education to achieve this. Universities have growing numbers of numbers of adult students, as do colleges and training schemes, and even people who left school feeling that they were too 'thick' to gain qualifications find that this is not so, and that they can learn as effectively as anyone else.

• イルカの問題。英語で何と書かれたのでしょうか。また

デンマークでのイルカ捕獲のリンクがあり、それに対して 私が実際に会った事のあるオランダ人と、他の方のコメントが並んでました。 日本人の私にも見えていることが分かっていると思います。 ブラジル人: Shame on you Japan too オランダ人: Not all Scandinavia is to blame just some stupid people, and you can find them in every country. But certain countries they just find it okay and yes Japan is one of them too. メキシコ人: I wasn't blaming on Scandinavia as a whole... come on, too literal, people! 日本人として何かコメントしたいのですが、そもそもオランダ人の書いている英語の意味がよく分かりません。教えてください。

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The ninth house of the horoscope can also reveal a few more fragments of your soul mates background. The environment your partner will have come from originally is a town or city in a built up area. It was modern in his childhood. The lover will have a wonderfull voice. He may have some special vocal gift. Though his conversation will flit from one subject to another, ever changing like a flame. He ill have many books and will like study and may have a talent for language and words. These will figure in his life in some way. The ninth house also shows if you will like or dislike his close relatives, your prospective in laws. this sign suggests that you will have an ambivalent relationship or attitude towards them. You may not altogether like or trust them. They will seem two faced. There may be many ups and downs between you and them. Some you will like, some you wont.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

flaming lipsのrace for the prizeという曲です。大好きなのでかっこよく訳してほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 Two scientists were racing For the good of all mankind Both of them side by side So Determined Locked in heated battle For the cure that is their prize But it's so dangerous But they're determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Upwards to the vanguard Where the pressure is too high Under the microscope Hope against hope Forging for the future But to sarcrifice their lives Both of them side by side So determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Theirs is to win It will kill them They're just humans With wives and children

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) For over 1,800 years, pepople have had animals as pets. Dogs and cats are the ones which are kept the most, but some people keep fish, rabbits, snakes and robopets. Then, you may say, “What are robopets?” Over the years, science has developed and now we have robot pets. Some of them can show “feelings,”such as joy, sadness and anger, by using body movements, sounds and the lights in their eyes. Some can even decide how to things by themselves, as well as remember hundreds of words and talk to us in languages such as English, Japanese and Spanish. Robopets have some better points than animal pets. They don't make loud noises and we don't need to feed them, give them a bath or take them for a walk. Also, they never make the carpet or floor dirty, so we don't have to clean up after them. And they don't get sick or die ! Many people aren't interersted in having robopets, however. They can't feel any warm relationship between a robot and themselves. They feel that when they have an animal as a pets, they can have friendly relationship with it. When animals get sick or die, we learn an important lesson : we wil be gone some day. So we love them more and learn how important ― and sometimes short ―life is. People now have a choice about pets. They can choose a pet that is very convenient, or they can choose a pet that is living. Which kind would you choose?

• 和訳をお願いしたいです!

緊急で和訳お願いしたいです! (1)What do you words,little ones, urchins, or brats tell us? Language often allows us several ways of saying the same thing.but there are very slight differences between them.Here are Mary.Susan, and Joan talking about some children playing in the next room. Mary: Listen to those little ones! Susan: Listen to those urchins! Joan: Listen to those brats! The words tell us something about the feelings of the speakers.We can guess that Mary thinks the children are really cute and sweet.Susan thinks they're a bit mischievous, and maybe they're a little dirty and not so neat.Joan thinks they're bad and they're misbehaving.If they don't want to show their feelings.of course, t can just say: Listen to those children because children is a neutral word. When words cause us to have different feelings, then we can say those words have different connotations. Little ones, urchins, and brats have different connotations. Some connotations are positive-they give us pleasant or comfortable feelings. Some connotations are negative - they give us unpleasant or uncomfortable feelings. Every language has hundreds of words which make usort think of things in an emotional way. Here are some more word-pairs which mean almost the same thing. In each case, the 'good' meaning is first and the bad' meaning is second. Tom is thrifty. Tom is stingy. Our house is cozy. Our house is cramped. He was behaving in a childlike way. He was behaving in a childish way. できるだけ速い回答をお願いします!!!