イルカ問題に関する国際的なコメントは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • デンマークでのイルカ捕獲に関するコメントをまとめました。
  • オランダ人が書いた英語の意味が分からず困っています。
  • 国際的なコメントによると、日本も問題の一部であるとの意見があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イルカの問題。英語で何と書かれたのでしょうか。また

デンマークでのイルカ捕獲のリンクがあり、それに対して 私が実際に会った事のあるオランダ人と、他の方のコメントが並んでました。 日本人の私にも見えていることが分かっていると思います。 ブラジル人: Shame on you Japan too オランダ人: Not all Scandinavia is to blame just some stupid people, and you can find them in every country. But certain countries they just find it okay and yes Japan is one of them too. メキシコ人: I wasn't blaming on Scandinavia as a whole... come on, too literal, people! 日本人として何かコメントしたいのですが、そもそもオランダ人の書いている英語の意味がよく分かりません。教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sknuuu
  • ベストアンサー率43% (408/934)
回答No.5

英語の意味については答えが出ているのでこれ以上は出しませんが、「日本人として何かコメントしたい」ということに対して 賛否どちらの書くかはどうでもいいです ただ、この程度の英語も理解できない人が英語という外国語を使ってコメントするというのはかなり危ない話しではないのかなと ここに出されている人らだって、英語はネイティヴ言語ではない可能性がかなり高いわけで、特にメキシコの人は過去の発言で違う意味で解釈されてしまったような内容です ブラジルの人だって、意味がわかって言ってるんだか・・・ こんな捨てゼリフ、相手にする価値はないです こんなところで、それも質の悪い言語で言い争ったとしても結果的に何も残らないような気がします 質問の内容と違いますが、「日本人として」というのが気になりました 日本人の考えにも色々あると書きたいのかもしれませんが、それはどこの国の人においても同じで、きちんと認識している人はいっぱいいます(そういう人はこういうとこで発言はしません)

その他の回答 (5)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.6

ーー恥をしれ、日本もだ。 ーースカンジナビア人全員ってわけじゃない。一部のばかなやつらだけさ。 そういうやつらはどこの国にもいる。でも、国によっては、問題ないと考え られている国があって、日本もそうだね。 ーースカンジナビア全体を非難してはいない。そんな風に、言葉じりをとら えられるとね。 というような会話です。 Shame on you Japan tooは実際には、youとJapan,の間にカンマがはいる のではないでしょうか。

• umeco51
  • ベストアンサー率41% (35/85)
回答No.4

スカンジナビア人全員を責めるべきじゃないよ。(イルカ漁に支持している)バカを責めるべきだ。そんなやつ(スカンジナビアだけじゃなく)どこの国にもいるだろ。でも、国によってはイルカ漁して問題ないと思ってるところもあるよな、うん、日本がその一つだね。 みたいな感じですかね。 イルカは食べたことはありませんが、イルカ漁はstupid peopleがやるものって決めつけた考え方はひどいですね。 でも、日本の文化だとか言っても、理解してもらえないんですよね。どうも彼らにとってイルカとクジラは特別な存在のようなので。牛や豚や鶏はどうなんだっていつも思いますが。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

ブ: 日本も恥ずべきだ。     オ:すべてのスカンジナビアを責めるべきではない、(責めるべきは)ただ一部の愚かな人たちだけで、そう言う人達はどこの国にでもいる。しかしある国では構わないと思っており、日本も、そのうちの一国だ。     メ:  私はスカンジナビア全体を責めていたのではない、、、、冗談じゃない、皆、文字通りに取り過ぎている!  

• miko620
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

オランダ人のコメントは、 スカンジナビア人が全員イルカ捕獲に関して責任があるわけではなく、一部の愚かな人だけである。 どの国にでもそういう人はいる。でも、国としてイルカ捕獲に対して反対していない国もある。 日本はそういう国の一つだ。 ということだと思います。 日本としても全員が賛成なわけではないとも思いますが。。 参考になれば幸いです。

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

>Not all Scandinavia is to blame just some stupid people, and you can find them in every country. But certain countries they just find it okay and yes Japan is one of them too. Not all:「全部じゃない」という否定形 「すべてのスカンジナビアの国がおろかな人々を非難している訳じゃないし、どこの国にだってそういう(おろかな)人はいることはあなたもわかるでしょう。でも一部の国では問題ないとしているし、そうですね、確かに日本もそういう国のひとつだね。」

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 訳してください。

日本について聞かれたのですが、後半の部分がわかりませんでした。 Can I ask you something? I always hear from foreign people living in Japan, that having Japanese friends is really difficult because the gap of western culture and Japanese people is really different. That Japanese people find us too direct. Is it true? 特に That Japanese people find us too direct. がわかりませんでした。どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 英語問題

下記の語群から( )に入る適切な英単語を語群から選び、必要な場合は適切な形に変えて埋めてください。 denial: The first ( )to a terminal illness is to ( )the reality of the situation. The patient refuses to accept the diagnosis. This is a normal response to strong emotions. anger: Once you return to reality, you might become angry. This is a common stage where you think “Why me?” . The angry may be ( )at friends, family, and co-workers. We know these people are not to be ( )Emotionally, however, we may ( )them for causing us pain. bargaining: When something bad happens, we might think, “If you ( )me, I will never eat my favorite food again. “This is bargaining. You are so eager for your life to get back to normal. This is a kind of ( )to protect us from the ( )realty. depression: Depression is a commonly accepted from of grief . In this stage, you might ( )from life and feel weak . The world might seem too much and too hard for you to face. You might even experience ( )thoughts such as “My life has no meaning; it would be better for me to disappear.” acceptance: In this stage, your emotions may begin to be ( ). It’s not a good thing, but it’s something you can live with. It is a time of ( ). You understand your previous life can never be( ), but you move, grow, and evolve into your new reality. You want to appreciate the time you have been given. 語群 stable、deny、resent、heal、withdraw、react、aim、adjust、defend、fall、notice、blame、pain、suicide、replace

• 英語 問題 かなり急いでます!

英語 問題 かなり急いでます! ()のあとに省略されている語句を書きなさいという問題です! So, what is actually happening? Researchers are trying to find out. They are looking at the behavior of people who use the Internet and people who do not. 自分の考えではuseですがどうですか? お願いします!

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 英語の問題教えてください!

和訳 1 When she married a solicitor, she looked down on the office girls she had worked with. 2 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ()に注意して和訳 1 The journey, which I remember well, was very pleasant. I made friends with many people on the train. One lady gave me a box of shells. My father made holes in these (so that) I (could) string them, and for a long time they kept me happy and con-tented. 2 The understanding of infectious disease is entirely (due to) scientific advance. So is our understanding of earthquakes and storms : if we can not control them, we at least do not have to fear them as evidence of God's anger. 英訳 か彼女のことは話に聞いてはいるが、実際には知らない。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 意味を教えてください。

You should try being not afraid and honest when I ask questions, there is no shame in honesty and truth between people. よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に入る英文を選ぶ問題です。 Unlike (A) for a vacation, getting ready for business trevel requires careful planning and coordination. When you arrive at your destination, you want to look your best. But it is also ideal (B) as "light" as possible. For a business trip that lasts from 3-5 days, some experts recommend the 3-2-1-1-1 policy: three pair of underwear and socks, two sport shirt, one suit, one pair of jeans, and one button-down dress shirt. Experts also recommend (C) bulky items like winter coats and sweaters on the airplane. (D) (A) 1.pack 2.packing 3.to be packing 4.to pack (B) 1.being traveled 2.to be traveled 3.to travel 4.traveling (C) 1.to wear 2.wearing 3.wore 4.worn (D) 1.Therefore, it is expensive to travel by air. 2.Otherwise, the baggage you bring on the plane is too small. 3.That is why you should keep an eye on your belongings. 4.Because they are tricky to pack and can keep you warn during longer flights. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

YOUTUBEで海外の人からコメントが来ましたがよくわかりません。 プロ野球選手の動画にコメントしたのですが、どうやらその動画の中に出てくる海外選手の息子さんからのメッセージらしいのですが 「Hi , my name is Brian brito and Mario is My father, do you think that you can find more videos like this please? Is really hard for us to find them.Thank you a lot」

• ネイティブな英語が分かる方日本語訳お願いします。

ネイティブな英語が分かる方、日本語訳お願いします。 (1)that's one of the things that makes me know i want to be with you. この時のknowって必要ですか?どうやって訳すべきですか? (2)the thing i worry about the most is adjusting to not living in japan for you. with my job, there are going to be times when i'm gone. that's going to be hard to deal with, for you and children. but i know that when i'm home and around them they are the reason i get up in the mrning and go to work to try to make the best life for them.  単純に訳し方がわかりません。 (3)i like to talk and see you too but we can talk on here too. 最後のtooって必要ですか?意味的にtooが無くても訳せますよね (4)do you think our relationship is different now then it was then? really? we weren't dating then. we were'nt dating back on june 30. well like i said even being used to not being around special people doesn't make it easier. i would still worry about it and i would do everything i could to make you happy so we would have a happy family. i plan on only getting married once, so i want to make sure everything is good before and after. これらも単純に訳し方がわかりません。 以上です。ネイティブな英語が分かる方、もしくは普通に英語が得意な方、日本語訳お願いします。