• 締切済み

意味を教えてください。

You should try being not afraid and honest when I ask questions, there is no shame in honesty and truth between people. よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

こちらが質問するとき、怖がらず正直であればいいんだよ。 人との間では、正直で真実であることは恥でも何でもないから。 以上でいかがでしょうか。

noname#195146
noname#195146
回答No.1

>You should try being not afraid and honest when I ask questions, there is no shame in honesty and truth between people. 「あなたは、私が質問したら、恐れずに正直でいるようにしてみるべきです。正直であることや、誰のことであれ、事実について恥じるべき点はありません。」  おそらく上記のようなことを言っていると思いますが、being not afraid and honestについて、ちょっと紛れがあります。上記はnotがafraidだけにかかり、honestにかかっていないと解釈しています。  そのほうが意味が自然であるとともに、not to be afraidというよくある言い方を避けている点で、notはhonestにかからないだろうとは思います(not to be afraid and honestだと「恐れずに、正直にせずに」になる。言い方としてあまりないが、not being afraid and honestでも同じ)。  それでも、前後の文脈によっては、notがafraidとhonestの両方を否定することは、全くあり得ないわけではありません。その場合は以下のような意味になります。 「あなたは、私が質問したら、恐れずに不正直でいるようにしてみるべきです。正直であることや、誰のことであれ、事実について恥じるべき点はありません。」

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題で困っています

あるテキストの文法問題です。( )内の動詞を適切な形にします。 A: What's the difference between "burn up" and "burn down"? B: Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I don't recall ever (ask) that question before. 私はask→being askedとしたのですが、解答はhaving been askedでした。 being askedでは駄目なのでしょうか。recall~ingは過去にしたことを思い出すわけですから、わざわざ完了形にしなくてもいいと思ったのですが・・・ being askedでは駄目であれば、その理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急、英文和訳お願いします!

We still don't know, after all, where the moon came from, or how life arose on earth, or why the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. We don't know why people respond to music or whether it will definitely rain tomorrow. The genius of people like Newton and Einstein lies in the scientist who could ask incredibly simple questions. Asking good questions is moreimportant than answering them, because the answers are always changing. In fact, one of the main differences between science and philosophy or religion is that scientific beliefs tentative. By definition, they are incomplete. There will never be a time when people will "know about everything." But we should continue asking questions, because when we still learning, we stop growing. 流れは分かるんですが 正確な全訳ができず 困っています… 至急分かる方いらっしゃったら 回答お願いします!

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

" . . . it is not for me to pass judgment on those prisoners who put their own people above everyone else. Who can throw a stone at a man who favors his friends under circumstances when, sooner or later, it is a question of life or death? No man should judge unless he asks himself in absolute honesty whether in a similar situation he might not have done the same."《:Victor Frankl》 *put their own people above everyone elseとは、どういう意味ですか? *No man should judge unless he asks himself in absolute honesty whether in a similar situation he might not have done the same.      →judge は裁く、ですか?      →whetherは~かどうか?   →heはNo manのmanのことですか? (誰も似たような状況で、同じことをしなかったかもしれないかどうか、清廉潔白に心に問わない限り、裁くべきではない、と訳してみたのですが) *この英文の全体の意味はどういうことを言っているのでしょうか? お手数ですが教えてください。      

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 There's such a difference between when I was a teenager and got to go home and maybe call a friend for 30 minutes, as opposed to *being on and making sure you're not missing any of those social connections because the social connections keep going, even when they are not at school, and there is definitely that fear of missing out *that's there. being onとthat’s there の意味が理解できないです。 being onについてはまったく理解する手がかりがないです。 that’s there については、 miss out の目的語thatと、関係代名詞の省略、is thereが後に続いている、という理解で合っているのか自信が無いです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 英語ジョークの意味が分かりません

面倒でなければ全体を訳して頂ければ助かりますが、 特にオチになる、 And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!" あたりの意味がよく解りません。よろしくお願いします。 Objet: A grammar. Lesson >> Everyone can use a little “grammar” update now and then so here’s yours for today... enjoy! >> Is it "complete", "finished" or "completely finished"? >> No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between these two words - "Complete" or "Finished". >> In a recent linguistic competition held in London and attended by, supposedly, the best in the world, Samdar Balgobin, a Guyanese man, was the clear winner with a standing ovation which lasted over 5 minutes. >> The final question was: 'How do you explain the difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED in a way that is easy to understand? Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED.' >> Here is his astute answer: >> "When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE. When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!" >> He won a trip around the world and a case of 25 year old Scotch!

• 高校英語 短文5題です!お願いします。

(1)Nobody dreamd ( of there being ) such a beautiful lake there. →訳していただきたいです。  (     )の( of there being )  は何の文法が使われているのでしょうか。  これも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 (2)I don't hope so. I hope not. I'm afraid not. I'm not afraid so. →これらの違いを教えていただきたいです。 (3)These days a lot of news from Europen countries is brought to you via satellite. →訳していただきたいです。 (4)the train had left ( long before ). → ( long before ).は a long time ago  や long ago ではダメですか? (5)Young people today are unlike our generation in that they express their likes and dislikes clearly. →訳していただきたいです。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

早稲田国際教養学部の2009年のものです。 Do you think the following statement is true?Explain your answer by writing a paragraph in Englishu within the box provided on the ANSWER SHEET. A blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth. I agree with this statement that a blind respect for the authority is the greatest enemy of truth.If people believe the authority eagerly,the truth may be hidden by the authority.In short,such people are kept being deceived.It is true that there are some reliable aspects in the authority.However,the authority have unreliable aspects,too.So, only when people doubt and think twice,can people pursue the truth. お題が難しかったのでもしかしたら内容が的外れになってるかもしれないので、その点も含めてアドバイスいただけたらと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

(投稿者の相談質問を受けて)Right, so I’ve got a lot of questions right now – not the least of which being why you’re talking to me and not a real doctor – http://www.doctornerdlove.com/ask-dr-nerdlove-can-date-im-hiv/ not the least of which beingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味が知りたい!

There's a lot on my mind so I guess that I'll take it one thing at a time, still sometimes I can't help but wonder why... Should I try and forget? ...even though next week it's something I'll regret. Or, should I try and make it last? 上の二つの文はあるバンドの歌の歌詞の一部なんですが、よくわかりません。どなたかお願いします。

• 日本語部分を名詞節を含む英語にし、全文を書きなさい

1 In those people believed[ 地球が平らであると ]. 2 Is there any [ 彼女がよくなるという望み ]? 3 The question is[ 彼らが同意するかどうかだ ]. 4 I will ask her [ パーティーに来られるかどうか ]. 5 I was very surprised [ 彼女が突然訪ねてきて ]. よろしくおねがいします!