• ベストアンサー

日本語部分を名詞節を含む英語にし、全文を書きなさい

1 In those people believed[ 地球が平らであると ]. 2 Is there any [ 彼女がよくなるという望み ]? 3 The question is[ 彼らが同意するかどうかだ ]. 4 I will ask her [ パーティーに来られるかどうか ]. 5 I was very surprised [ 彼女が突然訪ねてきて ]. よろしくおねがいします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 In those days people believed (that) the earth was flat. 普遍の真理は現在形,しかも時制の一致を受けず,現在形のままと言われますが, それは「現在」真理だと思われていることです。 結局,現在だから現在形というだけです。 過去において真理と思われ,今真理でないことは過去形です。 2 Is there any hope that she will get better. この「望み」は「可能性,見込み」の意味の hope です。 同格の that を続けて「~という望み」 3 The question is whether they will agree or not. 4 I will ask her if/whether she can come to the party or not. 5 I was surprised that she suddenly came to see me.

piano1982
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

ぜんぶ接続詞の問題ですね。 1. that the earth is flat 2. hope that she will get well 3. whether they will agree of not 4. if she can come to the party  (または whether she can come to the party) 5. that she suddenly visited me 4 は if と whether どちらもOKですが、 3 は if は使えません。 (if の間接疑問文は、補語としては使えないため) ご参考まで☆

piano1982
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

The best way of approaching philosophy is to ask a few philosophical question: How was the world created?Is there any will or meaning behind what happens? Is there a life after death?How can we answer these questions?And most important,how ought we to live?People have been asking questions throughout the ages.We know of no culture which has not concerned itself with what man is and where the world came from. Basically there are not many philosophical questions to ask.We have already asked some of the most important ones.But history presents us with many different answers to each question.So it is easier to ask philosophical questions than to answer them. Today as well each individual has to discover his own answer to these same questions.You cannot find out whether there is a God or whether there is life after death by looking in an encyclopedia.Nor does the encyclopedia tell us how we ought to live.However,reading what other people have believed can help us formulate our own view of life. Philosopheres’ search for the truth resembles a detective story.Some think Andersen was the murderer,others think it was Nielsen or Jensen.The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime.But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it,although there is a solution somewhere.So even if it is difficult to answer a question,there may be one―and only one―right answer.Either there is a kind of existence after death―or there is not. A lot of age-old enigmas have now been explained by science.What the dark side of the moon looks like was once shrouded in mystery.It was not the kind of thing that could be solved by discussion;it was left to the imagination of the individual.But today we know exactly what the dark side of the moon looks like,and no one can `believe` any longer in the Man in the Moon,or that the moon is made of green cheese. A Greek philosopher who lived more than two thousand years ago believed that philosophy had its origin in man’s sense of wonder.Man thought it was so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arose of their own accord.

• 英文添削おねがいします。

Students practiced these conversations last week. 先週この会話を練習した。 So I want you to ask students some questions from these questions. だから生徒にこの質問からいくつか生徒に質問してほしい。 A class is 〇〇 min. 授業は〇〇分、 There are 〇〇 students in a class. 一つのクラスに〇〇人いる。 A student has about a minute. 一人約一分。 So I think you can ask him or her about 3 – 5 questions. だから3~5問くらい質問できると思う。 And If the student ask any questions, give him or her bonus point.(5 is maximum point.) もし生徒がなにか質問してきたら、ボーナスポイントをあげて。(最大5点) よろしくおねがいします。

• 文法的に合っているかチェックよろしくお願いします

I was surprised that there had been very few people present at the conference. よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください。

You should try being not afraid and honest when I ask questions, there is no shame in honesty and truth between people. よろしくお願いします❗️

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 名詞節を導くwhetherとifの違いについて

(1) It is unknown whether there is life on that planet. (2) The question is whether the voters will elect her. (3) She asked us if (whether) we wanted something to drink. 質問なんですけど、上の文章のようにwhether節は(1)主語、(2)補語、(3)目的語のどれにもなれるのに、何でif節は(3)のように目的語としてしか使えないのですか?その理由を教えて下さい。

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• 日本語に訳してください。

Hi. Hanako, This Hayan. I'm friend of Joohyun. I just wanna know that R u with Joohyun right now?? Becase i wanna talt to her, but i can't reach her. so,if u r with Joohyun, Plz let me know. I'm really worried about her. And can i ask your e-mail address and your cell number? if u have any news about Joohyun, plz let me know. Here is my e-mail and cell number. thanx 以上です。お願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 日本は英語に、英文は日本語に訳してください。

・どんなにゆっくりのボールでも、行くべきところへ行けば、いいスコアが出る。 ・そのせいで、ボウリングは簡単だと思っている人も多い。 ・これがこのスポーツの醍醐味だと言える。 ・The researchers believed it was people`s emotional response to Rokia`s difficult situation that led them to act. ・The problem is that men are less studied than women about the way they dress. ・Knowing exactly what all the other people in the race will do is less important than thinking about what you might do as an individual.