• ベストアンサー

文法的に合っているかチェックよろしくお願いします

I was surprised that there had been very few people present at the conference. よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ukay
  • ベストアンサー率34% (25/72)
回答No.1

「その会議の参加者があまりにも少なくてビックリした」 という意味ですよね。 過去完了にしたらおかしくなりません? ここは普通に過去形でいいと思いますよ。

koutya7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 受動態文 英訳

受動態文 英訳 「私はキャシーがそこにいたので驚いた」 →I was surprised that Cathy was there. 私は I was surprised by that Cathey was there.にしました。 Be surprised by(/at) で「~に驚く」という群動詞になるんじゃないんですか? ご指摘お願いします。

• よくわからない文法があります!

"But it was when she said what she did that it occurred to me, as I lay there, that this whole notion of his deliberately not trying was one that had been doing the rounds from as far back as the Juniors." ...was one that had been doing the rounds from as far back as the Juniors. の意味がよくわかりませんm(_ _)m

• 文法のことですが

比較を現在復習していたのですが、ごっちゃになってしまいました。 以前、「asやthanといった比較表現を取りはずして、文が不自然ならその文は不成立」といったことを教わりました。 それはI am taller than he.といった文からもお分かりだと思います。 それで質問が重ねてあり申し訳ないのですが、 There were not people as many as had been expected at the party.では、比較表現を取り外すとThere were not people manyとなりおかしくなってしまいます。これは分かるんです。 ただ、as many asという表現もあるのも事実。その可能性を考えると、この文はおかしいのか?そもそもhad been expectedの主語は? といった感じでごっちゃになっています。 申し訳ないのですが、どなたか教えていただけませんか?

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 文法があってるかチェックしてもらってもいいですか?

I am so sorry to be late to say thank you about yesterday. Ive been bit tight for the couple of days... Anyway, thank you very much for coming see us! i enjoyed seeing you again. also very happy that you kindly told me about job information! hope you had a great time here and Nagoya~

• 英文の問題の添削&解説をお願いします。

1.When I asked Seiya (what) (happens)(at school) the day before, I (was) very surprised. 2.Tetsuya's (appearance) told me at once (that) he (was) playing football (for) many hours. 各文の()内の間違いを1つ指摘し正しく直す、という問題です。 1はwas→hadでしょうか?2はwasが違うような気がしますが自信がありません(^-^; 解説よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 英文法についての質問です

英語の受験参考書に This new popularity of dating was made possible by the prosperity that came to America in the 1920s. Not long bifore, very few young men had been rich enough to pay for meals, drinks, and entertainment, and very few young women could have afforded clothes and make-up. Now there was enough money for all that. Young men and women were spending money in a way that would have been considered a shameful waste only a few decades before. (このデートの新たな流行は、1920年代にアメリカを訪れた繁栄によって可能となった。ほんの少し前、食事やお酒や娯楽にお金を使える豊かな若い男などほとんどいなかった。そして洋服や化粧品を買えるだけの余裕のある若い女性もほとんどいなかったであろう。ところが今や、そうしたことがことすべてができるだけの余裕が生まれた。今や若い男女は、ほんの数十年前であれば、おそらく恥ずべき無駄と考えられたような方法でお金を使っていた。) ここで、疑問なのは、Now の用法です。この文章は過去のことについて書かれているのに、Nowを使っても良いのはなぜでしょうか?

• 日本語部分を名詞節を含む英語にし、全文を書きなさい

1 In those people believed[ 地球が平らであると ]. 2 Is there any [ 彼女がよくなるという望み ]? 3 The question is[ 彼らが同意するかどうかだ ]. 4 I will ask her [ パーティーに来られるかどうか ]. 5 I was very surprised [ 彼女が突然訪ねてきて ]. よろしくおねがいします!

• He was surprised that I had sold my

He was surprised that I had sold my houseは文法的に正しいのでしょうか。He was surprised to hear that I had sold my houseが正しい文だと思うのですが。