• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

YOUTUBEで海外の人からコメントが来ましたがよくわかりません。 プロ野球選手の動画にコメントしたのですが、どうやらその動画の中に出てくる海外選手の息子さんからのメッセージらしいのですが 「Hi , my name is Brian brito and Mario is My father, do you think that you can find more videos like this please? Is really hard for us to find them.Thank you a lot」

noname#212916
noname#212916
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ハイ、私の名はブライアン(男の名前)で父(の名)はマリオです。このような動画をもっと見つけることが出来ますか。我々には見つけられません。ありがとう。

noname#212916
質問者

お礼

他にも動画をさがしてるrんですねー

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文面の翻訳お願いします。

下の●●●は都合上伏せていますが、●●●の部分は作品タイトルです。 i saw ur ●●●.. um, actually, there's dis this ●●●... which is I can't really find.. i've been looking for it forever.. and i was wondering if you have these videos. It will be a great gratitude for you to upload it as well.. please.. im begging you.. thank you in advance.. 以上です。 翻訳機にかけたら何となくわかるのですが、それでも自分の解釈に自信がありません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 先生へ:お礼

英文の添削指導ありがとうございました。おかげで大変助かりました。 Thank you very much for correcting my English.  It really helped me a lot. 又はIt's a real help.[That means a lot to me.] なるほど参考になりました。    You've given me an idea. 貴方が教えてくれたことはとても参考になりました. What you taught me is very helpful for me.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 会話問題

A: I have an important exam tomorrow. B: Good luck on it! A: ( ). (1) Thanks a lot. You helped me a lot. (2) Thank you for your advice. (3) Sure. I'll need it. Thank you. (4) Really? I don't think it is good luck. (質問) 答えは(3)らしいですが、なぜだか分かりません。教えていただけますか?(なぜ(1)が駄目なのですか?)

• だれか翻訳お願いできますか?

機械翻訳したのですが、全く意味がわからない日本語になりまして…… 個人情報の部分は伏せています。 surely i cannot help you much but i will try to be useful ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■個人情報■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ for me this is perfect i don't know what i must say again ..... can show me the latest progress/video ? because this is 04/06/2012 13:01 or maybe this is the latest ? it seem nico nico video but because i really zero in japanese language and look like your english is better ah damn look like i really helpless still do you best and thank you so much for listening this really less help すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

翻訳してください(>_<) 私はいま海外のペンパルをつくるサイトに登録しています。 ですが私は英語が苦手でそのことをプロフィールに載せているのですが、英語でメッセージがあり読めなくて困っています。 Helloooo! I am 相手の名前, there isn't really much to say about me, only thing I can say is that I am one of the most sweetest guys you will ever meet. I am also really shy in person, but once I know you I will come out of my shell. I also really love Japan and everything about it, especially the beautiful girls. :) 翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の翻訳お願いしますm()m

手作り品を海外のサイトで、数年前から販売しているのですが、 今回、お客様からクレーム?風な長い文章を頂き、翻訳出来ずに困っています。 以下の文章です。 どなたか、翻訳して頂けますと助かります。よろしくお願いしますm()m Hi there, I received the ring but surprisingly it doesn't really seem the same as the photo. It's pretty rough/matte vs the shiny I see in the image. I like the thin, but with the matte it isnt quite how I imagined with my wedding ring! Any chance you could show me some other options - what is the return policy? Love to find something that works.. thank you!

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 I am very lucky, I get to work from home, and my employer is kind and fair, and treats me with respect. 後半は、“雇い主は優しくて綺麗で尊敬の念を持って接してくれる”みたいな事ですよね?前半のfrom homeって出身地でって事でしょうか? My work is boring, but i don't really mimd so much. Like, next week, I start my japanese class! boringってうんざり?? butからよくわかりません。 Likeってどう訳したら良いのでしょうか? 日本語の授業が始まるって言ってるんですよね?それとも日本語教室を始めるんでしょうか?ゞ多分日本語はわからない人だと思うのですがゞ I think I like the same things that everybody does:… …には誠実とか優しいとかそういう言葉が続きます。 You may find it interesting,… この後の文章はある国の女性は誘わない(口説かない?)とありました。 どなたか教えてくださいm(__)m

• 和訳と英訳に翻訳お願いします

こんにちは下記の文章を和訳と英訳にほんやくお願いします I am 19 year old producer tryning to get my neme out so prease subscribe to my channel or comment if you like the song thank you あなたの曲はとてもすばらしかったです 仲良くなれたらうれしいです

• 英語力のある方、翻訳をお願いできませんか?

Youtubeにアップしている動画に海外の方からコメントが書き込まれたのですが、 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で困っています。 英語力のある方、翻訳をお願い出来ませんか? よろしくお願いします。 The matching engine at bandhub.us found you. I play percu and love Extreme. Want to collab for More Than Words? bandhub.us/i/samyara_gOBl - My user is samyarafaela