• 締切済み

英語日記

英語の日記を書いてみたのですが、良ければ見て頂いて、文の間違いや 不自然な箇所などを指摘して頂けませんでしょうか。 稚拙な文と英語で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願い致します。 In Japan, there is a custom called "HANAMI". In HANAMI, people enjoy looking at cherry blossoms, eating and drinking. However I don't like HANAMI very much because there are a lot of people who lack common sense and don't follow the rules. Some people use fire though they are not allowed to there, others throw away their garbage. Such people are not intersted in beaty of cherry blossoms ,only want to have a party.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• yingtao7
  • ベストアンサー率17% (124/699)
回答No.2

いかにも日本人が書いたという英語ですね。でも正確に書けていると思います。 私も英語はあまり得意でありませんが。 In Japan we have outdoor parties called hanami. It is a Japanese spring traditional banket which is enjoyed with the view of ocherry blossoms But unfortunately there are load of people who ignore manners and don't respect the rule. There are even some people who use fire, which is forbitten, and also others who don't hesitate to throw away their garbage. They have poor interset in admiring cherry blossoms. They are just keen on making a fuss.

回答No.1

良いと思います。特に Some people 以下は言いたいことが伝わってきます。 beauty は単独なら無冠詞ですが、of cherry が続きますので、the が付きます。 最後の部分を、but want to have only a party とすればどうでしょうか?元の文が間違いという訳ではありません。not ... but ~と対比させました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 添削御願い致します!(ちょい長初級レベル)

いつもお世話になっております。 『先週、上野公園へ花見に行った』という日本人のメル友あてに書いた内容です。 1)Did you go to Ueno-Koen? 2)Were there many people,weren't you? 3)I went to HANAMI to Hitujiyama-park in Chichibu last weekend. 4)Cherry blossoms almost fell to ground aroud my place but,there were still full of cherry blossoms and many kind of flowers in the park. 5)I was so excited! 1)上野公園へ行ったの? 2)人でいっぱいだったんじゃない? 3)私は先週末、秩父にある羊山公園へ行ったよ。 4)うちの近所の桜は殆ど散ったけど、そこの桜はまだ満開で、ほかにも色んな種類の花があったよ。 5)メッチャはしゃいじゃった! 添削箇所が沢山あると思いますが宜しくお願いいたします!

• 英語の質問です。

There are not many people. という文章があるとします。 これを There're not many people. というように There're を省略した文は文法的には丸ですか? また、 Are there many people?に対する答えの文で、 No, there are not.を No, there're not.と省略して答えることは可能でしょうか? 省略形はあまり一般的でないような気がしますが、文法的には丸かどうかお教えください。

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 高校英語 短文5題です!お願いします。

(1)Nobody dreamd ( of there being ) such a beautiful lake there. →訳していただきたいです。  (     )の( of there being )  は何の文法が使われているのでしょうか。  これも教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 (2)I don't hope so. I hope not. I'm afraid not. I'm not afraid so. →これらの違いを教えていただきたいです。 (3)These days a lot of news from Europen countries is brought to you via satellite. →訳していただきたいです。 (4)the train had left ( long before ). → ( long before ).は a long time ago  や long ago ではダメですか? (5)Young people today are unlike our generation in that they express their likes and dislikes clearly. →訳していただきたいです。

• ゴミは分別して処理しますか?

お尋ねしたいことがあるのですがよろしいでしょうか? 100語程度で以下の3つの質問に答えるというものです。 1Do you separate your garbage for disposal? 2 Are people there trying to decrease the amount of garbage? 3do you think people in Japan are aware of the importance of recycling? As for garbage for disposal, most people tend to separete burnable and nonburnble in deffernt ways. I believe that to reduce garbage and protect environment they can do lots of things. In fact, government also plans to adopt the charge of prastic bags to consumers. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of recycling. It is because to gather many prastic bags will be changed into the vaccine which can survive many people in the third world. 厳しくお願いいたします。

• 英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか

英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 Why recent adolescent people don’t have a dream. Young guys are said “Young people don’t have a dream recently” by old people. As my opinion, I don’t think so. And we don’t want old people to say about that. In the first place, I`d like to say for old people “you don’t have a dream too, don’t you?” I think that people who don’t have a dream which don’t have acclaim to say about dreams. Maybe some young people are not old enough to become a good adult. But if they will be able to find a their dream and try and try to make it. They will be excellent person at that time. Everyone can be a excellent person as long as try to make it. 内容は気にしないでください。

• There are lots of people.の構文がわかりません。

There are lots of people.の構文がわかりません。再度、質問です。 There are lots of people.の文で、主語は lots ですか、それとも people ですか。 辞書では、a lot of は 沢山の と訳しているので、全体が形容詞的働きをして、そのあとの people を修飾しているようにも思えます。 a lot が名詞で、of が同格ならば、 There is a lot of people.となるということでしょうか。 There are a lot of people.とはならないのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳をお願いします(>_<)

(1)There are even antique 'snob screens', a kind of smoked glass partition that allows people to stand at the bar in privacy. (2)many local people drink there and customers are a mix of business people, students and even some tourists.

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!