• 締切済み

接客業につけばコミュ症がなくなりコミニュケーション

接客業につけばコミュ症がなくなりコミニュケーション能力が付くとまことしやかにネット界隈で取り上げられるこの話は本当なのだろうか? このような噂はなぜネット界隈で取り上げられるようになったのだろうか? 皆さんはコミュ症を治して、コミュニケーション能力を磨くためには具体的にどのような方法が良いのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 If you get to the hospitality industry communicative disappears and communication skills are attached, is this story which is taken up in truly net neighborhood true? Why did such rumors come to be taken up in the neighborhood of the Net? What kind of method is better for you in order to cure communicable diseases and to improve communication skills? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.

みんなの回答

• KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.6

コミュ障と思い込んでいる若者はほとんど未経験による恥ずかしがり屋です。内向的なのはあたり前、やったことないんだから。 机に向かって勉強してた帰宅部がチームワークとれないのは当然でしょう?だからあえてバイトするんです。未経験だと言って簡単な仕事、マニュアルのある仕事をもらったらいいんです。 同僚とも上司とも顧客とも距離を測りながら決められたことを決められた時間内にこなす。これだけでいいんです。遅刻した、病気になった、その都度シフトを変わってもらうにはどうするか考えながら進む。これは自宅にいたら絶対学べません。自宅にいてコミュ障が治るわけがないんです。だから外に出てください。 でも遊びのが難しいんです。マニュアル通りにいかないから。だから最初はファストフードで。 うちの娘が超人見知りで困りものでしたがマクドナルドからブティックにバイトを変更して少しずつ自信がつき、その後転職2回自分で見つけてきて昇級しました。今では親の私より雄弁で頭の回転も早く気がきく素晴らしいお嬢さんになりました。誰かお嫁さんにもらって下さい。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

• roadhead
  • ベストアンサー率22% (852/3790)
回答No.5

そもそもそんな人が接客業に就いてもマトモに仕事なんて出来ません。 治るどころかむしろ悪化する可能性の方が高いですよ。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

回答No.4

そんな噂はありません。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

• seble
  • ベストアンサー率27% (4041/14682)
回答No.3

そんな簡単なもんじゃない。単純に考えすぎ。 自身の経験や意見だけを書いているのであって、それが真理とは限らない。 無理矢理でうまく行く人もいればダメージが深くなる人もいる。人それぞれ。 ダメージが深すぎれば自殺しちゃうから、ネットになんか書きようもない。結果、うまい話だけが載る。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

回答No.2

コミュニケーションが不得意な場合、何らかの精神疾患が原因である場合は逆効果になることがあります。  そのことを前提にして申し上げれば、単に苦手だということであれば本人の努力によって克服することは可能でしょう。  

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

noname#231544
noname#231544
回答No.1

私は人の目も見れない、レジでお金を出すのも赤面する、 相手が親しい友人であっても30秒以上の話は緊張してしまう、 自分のことで一杯一杯なので相手の立場に立って話せない・考えられない、 自己紹介をすると何故か「アナタの言ってることの意味が分からない」 といつも言われてしまう。 そんな状態でしたが、 保険の営業(私にとっては凄い荒行)に入り、 すっかり克服いたしました。 頭でいくら考えたって無駄でした。 理屈ではないと痛感いたします。

hayyuji9401010
質問者

お礼

ご回答のほど、 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• コミュニケーションについて

コミュ障なんていうネットスラング? がある時代ですが、 コミュニケーション能力は、 日本人全体で衰えてきてるんじゃないかと 私は思っています。 でもそれは、そうなるべくしてなっているわけではないんでしょうか? 昔は、近所付き合いや会社の人との付き合いなど、盛んでしたよね? でも、そういうのに辟易してたから、 コミュニケーション取らなくなってきた と考えたのですが、皆様はどうお考えになるでしょうか。 色々、 1.昔のコミュニケーションの取り方が間違っていた(飲みにケーションとか?)正しいコミュニケーションは、皆辟易したりしない 2.ネットや携帯など、技術が急速に発達しすぎて人間側が豊かに使いこなせていないため、弊害がある状態が現在 3.何かの陰謀 4.退化している 5.進化している 6.生活様式や社会情勢の変化によるマイナスな影響 7.その他 と考えてみましたが、自分で考えても自分の脳みそは納得いかないようでした。 コミュ障な人はコミュニケーション取れなくて悩むし、 コミュニケーション力のある人はコミュ障の人に悩まされるし。 ってネット見てると思います。 でも、コミュニケーションが素晴らしいものなら、今の日本とは逆でもっと皆が能力高まって行くんじゃないかと疑問に思います。これは、マナーなんかもそうかもしれないですね。 なんとなく考えているだけですので、 気軽にご回答いただければありがたいです。

• 英語日記21 コミュ力

今回はコミュ力について書いてみました最近やたら耳にすることばですね ここ1週間休みなんで毎日出来る限り更新しますので回答お願いいたします。 今回もあまり自信がないのですが・・・・あと最近bookaholicさんの回答がもらえませんwww すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Communication skill is now very important thing in the world. Especially in Japan, it has been paid attention from a lot of people. It is said in Japanese “komyuryoku” .I don’t know exactly what it means. I saw it on TV that people who are university student in Tokyo University of foreign studies were talking about what “”komiryoku” is. According to that, “komiryoku” is that people who can talk everyone without distinction. Can you talk everyone without distinction?? In my case, No, I cant. It is very important thing If you were a student This is because Communication skill is requirements of getting a god job.

• 翻訳願います!!

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m (1)I want to let you know that the language barrie will be taken care of when we see each other. (2)It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. (3)But since we are physically separated by miles in emptiness, this expression must come in the from of letters such as this. (4)Dear, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. (5)Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another.

• most of とmost、thatとin which

most of peopleとmost peopleは何が違うのですか? また、この二つの文は文法的に正しいですか? 和訳も教えてください。 You should apply for a job which your skills will be of use in. You should apply for a job that your skills will be of use.

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• わからない英文があります!

"You would hope to be a 100th of the woman Michelle Obama is in 100 years" これの意味を教えてください。

• 英訳(専門書)

Girolamo Cardano's Ars Magna, which appeared in 1545, is conventionally taken to be the birth certificate of complex numbers. Yet in that work Cardano introduced such numbers only to immediately dismiss them as "subtle as they are useless". という英文なんです。Girolamo Cardanoは人名、complex number は複素数です。   質問 (1)Ars Magnaとはなんですか? (2)is taken to be the birth とはどう言う意味ですか? (3)ここでのYetはどう言う意味ですか? よろしくお願いします!

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Furthermore, ρ is the density of the planet and is taken to be 4.45g/cm^3 according to Lewis. The values of r_p/h are tabulated in Table I for various regions from the Sun. It is to be noticed that the planetary radius decreases as the increase in the distance from the Sun in the system of units adopted here.   Orbital calculations are performed by means of the 4th order Runge-Kutter-Gill method with an accuracy of double precision. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

This is beginner to intermediate project that requires basic stained glass skills. It is simple to build yet lage enough to give you a sense of accomplishment.

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。