• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語日記21 コミュ力)

The Importance of Communication Skill

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Communication skill is now very important thing in the world. Especially in Japan, it has been paid attention from a lot of people. It is said in Japanese 'komyuryoku'. Can you talk everyone without distinction?
  • Improving English writing skills by writing daily is a recent focus. It would be appreciated if you could point out grammar and minor mistakes.
  • Communication skill is a requirement for getting a good job.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

すいません、この程度の荒捜ししかできません^^; 「Communication skill is now very important thing in the world.」について → Communication skills are is now very important in the world. なぜskillを複数形にしなければいけないのかは、分からないけどアメリカで検索していたら、ほとんどが複数形だった。 「I saw it on TV that people who are university student in Tokyo University of foreign studies were talking about what “”komiryoku” is.」について → studentを複数形に。”people who are”は不要かもしれない。 ”talking” じゃなくて”discussing” のほうが雰囲気近くないですか? 「No I cant」 → スペルミス NO, I can’t Communication skill is requirements of getting a god job. → Getting a good job requires communications skills 「良い職をゲットすること」を主語にしたほうが英語っぽい。

soccerbannzai
質問者

お礼

ありがとう 大学生ですか?? まちがえましたあなたにききたかったのに・・・

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.3

すいません、回答間違えていました。 最終行: communications skills → communication skills

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • wy1
  • ベストアンサー率23% (331/1391)
回答No.1

komyuryoku って日本語ですか?

soccerbannzai
質問者

お礼

ありがとう 大学生ですか??

soccerbannzai
質問者

補足

コミュ力です。日本語です

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか

英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Why people study? What do you answer if you are asked why do you study? To get a good job? To earn many money? Maybe many young students answer YES. It is said that there are many smart people in Japan. I also think so. However, do you think that if a number of smart people increase, which give a chance to develop in Japan? The answer is NO. I think that talent is much more important than studying. Of course, studying is important thing, but looking for your own talent is more important.

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 英語日記 14 ホームシック

英語日記14 ホームシック すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです HOMESICK Everyone has experienced homesick if you have been to abroad. Now I want to talk about how to get over the homesick. In the first place, what is the homesick? According to the dictionary, it is said that you feel sad because you are away from home and you miss your family and friends. People who are homesick how to get over the homesick??? In my opinion, I have some ways how to get over that. First thing is that you make friends. It is because you don’t have friends that you feel lonely. Incidentally, I am shy so it is difficult for me to talk with people who met me first time. Second thing is that you get used to new surroundings. Almost people usually get used to new surroundings soon. However I don’t know how long it is. So you need to keep on patient until you become familiar with new living. I think that there are more ways how to get over. However, those are all different by person by person.

• 英語日記20 お金

お金 今回はお金について書いてみました。やっと20までいきました。 最近あまり良い事がないですが。これからは良い事が起きることを信じて頑張ります!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです I would like to talk about money today. Of course, money is important for us. I would be able to do almost everything that you can imagine if I had money. What is more, requirements of marriage include money. Actually, I am still student. Of course, I don’t have much money, but I would say YES from bottom of my heart if you ask me “Do you want to be a rich guy??” This is in my opinion, someone say that we don’t need money as long as I have love. What do you think about this idea?? I think that this idea is kind of the right answer, but it is limited what they can do. If they had a baby, how can they take care of babies. Money follow us to do everything<お金はすべてのことに関係してくる>. I don’t know the idea that money is the most important. However, surely I agree with idea that money is important.

• 英語日記7 秀才と天才の差

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is the difference between a brilliant person and a genius person. I think there are two types. First, people who can do something with a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant person. Second, people who can do something without a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant genius person. Suzuki Ichiro is well known for a brilliant person. He is not a genius. He has failed over and over, but he has never given up in his life. That is why he succeed. I cant choose which one is better. However, I would choose a brilliant person if I could choose. It is because I satisfy a lot when I will achieve something. Anyway, most important thing is keep going on. 内容は気にしないでください

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 英語日記15

私の好きな俳優。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです My favorite actor is EITA. I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. I have seen him on TV before, which was amazing. I have many reasons why I really like him. So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. I mean that he is a fashionable person. That is why many young guys look like him. However this is just my opinion. The second thing is that his character is good. He is a quiet person. His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. いつも回答ありがとうございますbookaholicさんはなぜそんなに英語にくわしいのですか?? 留学してたんですか??

• 英語日記17 私の体験したもっとも悪い日

なぜか日記が更新できてませんでした!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです 最近何を書けばよいか思い浮かびません!! なんか同じようなことばかり書いてる気がします。なにかお題とかいただけないでしょうか!! そうしたらそれについて日記がかきやすくなりますので。あつかましくすいません。 bookaholicさんが好きなことを書けばよいとおっしゃってくれたのですが好きなことがあまり僕にはありません。 I think that the most awful thing in my life is the earthquake. We had had that on the 11th of March. This is the big impact on me. Needless To say, Japanese worry about it. Actually, I had been experienced two big earthquakes in my life. The first is great Hanshin earthquake. That hit us on the 11th of January in 1995 when I was 4 years old. However, I don’t know exactly what happened that day, That is why I was a very young, so I didn’t understand what going on. However, I manage to understand what happened this time. I was working at factory in Japan when the earthquake hit us, but I lived in Shiga and it is far from the focus of an earthquake, so I just didn’t realized the earthquake first time. I felt a few shakes, so I just felt that I felt dizzy, so it was a big surprised me when I watched on the TV and what happened in Japan. I was not able to watch other TVs. Kind of dramas or something else. It is because the earthquake that I couldn’t watch others. However, we had gotten over many awful experiences such as World war 2. I hope that we will be able to become more powerful country than we were.

• 英語を教えてください。

日本文にあうように、かっこを並びかえてください。 その本は図書館のものだそうです。 (belongs/ I/ the book/ told/ to/ am) the library. 日本文になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)空港まで見送りに来てくださるとは、ご親切にありがとうございます。 ( ) is very kind ( ) you to see me ( ) at the airport. (2)彼女はふさぎこんでいるようなのはどうしてだろう。 ( ) is ( ) that she looks depressed? 下の英文を、I could ... のIを強調させてください。 I could not buy the CD because I didn't have enough money 各組の英文が同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を一語入れてください。 (1)I hear that she was on vacation at that time. →I ( ) ( ) that she ( ) on vacation at that time. (2)It goes without saying that practice is important in anything. →It is ( ) that practice ( ) be important in anything. (3)It was said that the young actor had killed himself. →I ( ) that the young actor ( ) ( ) himself. 日本文にあうように英文を作ってください。 彼らがその仕事を一日でやってしまったことは驚くべきことだ。 It is surprising ( ) the work in a day. 日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)彼が辞めたのは病気だからである。(Itから始めて、9単語使います。) (2)彼が不満を言うのも無理はない。(7単語使ってください。) (3)私たちはその計画を秘密にしておく必要がある。(It is ~thatの形で、10単語使ってください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I am told the book belongs to the kibrary. (1)It/ of/ that (2)why/it (1)It was because I didn't have enough money that I couldn't buy the CD. (1)am told (2)hear/ had killed (3)said/ should (1)It is surprising (that they should try ) the work in a day. (1)It was because he been sick that he resigned. (2)It is unreasonable that he should complain. (3)It is necessaty that we should have known such a thing. になりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • TS3100を使用していますが、オンラインにならずオフラインのままです。
  • 電源は入っているのに、TS3100がオンラインにならない問題が発生しています。
  • キヤノン製品であるTS3100を使用していますが、オンラインに接続できない状態が続いています。
回答を見る