My Favorite Actor: EITA

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My favorite actor is EITA. Despite not being handsome, his coolness is undeniable. I have seen him on TV before, and it was an amazing experience.
  • There are several reasons why I like him. Firstly, he is very fashion-conscious, which attracts many young guys. Secondly, his character is quiet and mysterious, capturing the hearts of many.
  • If you could kindly point out any grammar or small mistakes in my writing, I would greatly appreciate it. I am striving to improve my English writing skills and I try to write English compositions every day, despite feeling embarrassed by my low-level English.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語日記15

私の好きな俳優。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです My favorite actor is EITA. I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. I have seen him on TV before, which was amazing. I have many reasons why I really like him. So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. I mean that he is a fashionable person. That is why many young guys look like him. However this is just my opinion. The second thing is that his character is good. He is a quiet person. His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. いつも回答ありがとうございますbookaholicさんはなぜそんなに英語にくわしいのですか?? 留学してたんですか??

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. →I think he is not handsome, but so cool. →not but の構文はここにピッタリで良いと思うのですが、  同じもの同士(ここでは形容詞)を比べるのが自然かも。  あと、not ~ と but ~ の~では、主語も同士も同じ場合は  省略するほうが文がすっきりします。 I have many reasons why I really like him. →これはきちんと正しい文なのですが、  too many とする方が、次の文に繋がる感じがします。  「多すぎるので、今日はいくつかだけご紹介」って。 So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. →So, today, I will pick up some of them. →そのままできちんと正しい文なのですが、  reasons why I like him が前の文のまるまる繰り返しなので、  「それら(たくさんの理由)の中のいくつか」で十分かも。 The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. →これもきちんと正しい文なのですが、  First, he is very careful ... とシンプル化しても良いと思います。  あと、thing よりも、はっきり reason の方が良いかもしれません。 →「服装に気を使う」は、ほかに  very concerned with his appearance という言い方も。 I mean that he is a fashionable person. →これも正しいです。.... he is fashonable. でも。 However this is just my opinion. →これは敢えて1文にしなくても、前の文の最後に  , I think. と加えるだけで、ニュアンスは伝わると思います。 The second thing is that his character is good. →Second, his personality(character) is good.  または he has a good personality(character). →character ある人物が持つ特別な特質  personality ある人物の人格 他人に対する振る舞い方  「いい人」は、どちらかというとpersonality な気もします。 →second については、上の first と同じ考えです。 His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. →His mysterious aura catches many people's hearts. →「雰囲気」ってことですよね?  atmosphere は、人には使えないのです。  aura は「(独特の)雰囲気」という意味。 →「人々の」なので、people's 直す必要がない文がほとんどだったので(!) 訂正じゃなくて、別のアイデアとか書いています。 よろしければ参考になさってください。 ずーーっと前ですが、留学してました。 でも今では自分で英文を作ることもそう無いので この”英語日記”で一緒に勉強させてもらってます! だから、こちらこそ、ありがとう☆ こういう風に自分で勉強しようっていう、その気持ち 本当に素晴らしいと思います。 これからも応援していますので、 がんばってくださいね。 次の日記も、楽しみにしています。

soccerbannzai
質問者

お礼

実は僕はいま留学中なんです。アメリカのコミカレに今年の8月からいきます。 これからもどんどん日記かくんでよろしくお願いします。僕は日本のとき独学で英語勉強してたんで第1文型や第3文型などがさっぱりでbookaholicさんの回答はこまかくてわかりやすいです。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記1 なぜワンピースはこんなに人気があるのか

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 Why ONEPIECE is loved by many people. There are many comics in Japan, but ONEPIECE is the most popular in Japan. I have 2 reasons why ONEPIECE become such a famous comic. The first reason is interesting characters. For example, Ruffy who is unique character. He is usually calm person. if his friends was hurted by other guys,Ruffy would be very ungry about it, and he always think about his frends. Ruffy`s personality catch many people`s heart. The second reason is that ONEPIECE has a lot of dreams, and it gives us to fantastic time. During we are reading it. We can go into ONEPIECE world. And we don’t need to think about another thing. If you have bad news. For these reasons, ONEPIECE is loved. 内容はあまりきにしないでください。

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか

英語日記11 なぜ勉強するのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Why people study? What do you answer if you are asked why do you study? To get a good job? To earn many money? Maybe many young students answer YES. It is said that there are many smart people in Japan. I also think so. However, do you think that if a number of smart people increase, which give a chance to develop in Japan? The answer is NO. I think that talent is much more important than studying. Of course, studying is important thing, but looking for your own talent is more important.

• 英語日記7 秀才と天才の差

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is the difference between a brilliant person and a genius person. I think there are two types. First, people who can do something with a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant person. Second, people who can do something without a lot of make an effort, which is called a brilliant genius person. Suzuki Ichiro is well known for a brilliant person. He is not a genius. He has failed over and over, but he has never given up in his life. That is why he succeed. I cant choose which one is better. However, I would choose a brilliant person if I could choose. It is because I satisfy a lot when I will achieve something. Anyway, most important thing is keep going on. 内容は気にしないでください

• 英語日記25 優しさ

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると光栄です。 I can act by considering person's feelings. I mean that if someone has troubles I want to help them. for example, if he/she is always alone and looks lonely. I would want to talk to him/her. This is because I can understand his/her feelings. They want to talk to someone but he/she was doesn’t have the courage talk with people who has met first time. Actually, I couldn’t talk to classmate when I was a junior high school student i, so I was always alone. However, I thought that I had to change my personality. This is because I probably would be involved in many troubles if I would grow up with a morose type. I know changing of own character is difficult but I am really happy if I can help you. 私は人の気持ちを考えて行動できます。たとえばもし誰かが一人でいてさびしいそうにみえたら。私はその人としゃべりたい。なぜなら私はその人の気持ちがわかります。彼らはだれかとしゃべりたいのですが初めて会った人としゃべる勇気がないのです。実際私も中学時代はクラスメートとあまり喋れませんでした。なので、いつも一人でいました。しかし自分自身を変えなければならないと思いました。多分わつぃはたくさんのトラブルに会いますもしこのまま暗いままで育つと。自分自身を変えるには大変だということは知ってます。しかし助けになるならうれしいです。

• 英語日記12 すきな歌手について

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです About my favorite artist BIGBANG. I would like to introduce you about BIGBANG today. They are 5 people. They have awarded many prizes in Korea. They made a big successful in Korea. Recently they are starting the singer activity in Japan. There are many fancied people in Japan. My favorite member is g-dragon because his talent is wonderful. BIGBANG has many songs. G-dragon made there all songs from only his ability. Which <it> is including write songs and compositions. You should listen to their songs if you have never listened that. Many Korean artists become the singer activity. Which<it> is called K-POP. However I hope that the Japanese music industry will grow up more.

• 英語日記 14 ホームシック

英語日記14 ホームシック すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです HOMESICK Everyone has experienced homesick if you have been to abroad. Now I want to talk about how to get over the homesick. In the first place, what is the homesick? According to the dictionary, it is said that you feel sad because you are away from home and you miss your family and friends. People who are homesick how to get over the homesick??? In my opinion, I have some ways how to get over that. First thing is that you make friends. It is because you don’t have friends that you feel lonely. Incidentally, I am shy so it is difficult for me to talk with people who met me first time. Second thing is that you get used to new surroundings. Almost people usually get used to new surroundings soon. However I don’t know how long it is. So you need to keep on patient until you become familiar with new living. I think that there are more ways how to get over. However, those are all different by person by person.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.