• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

This is beginner to intermediate project that requires basic stained glass skills. It is simple to build yet lage enough to give you a sense of accomplishment.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> これは、基本的なステンドグラスの技術を必要とする初心者から中級者向けの学習課題です。それは造り易いが、達成感を与えるのに十分な大きさがあります。

terebibaka
質問者

お礼

早速訳していただき有難うございました。ステンドグラスを趣味でやっとりますが英文の雑誌が手本になるのが多く難儀しています。これからも宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

The wheel, though apparently rigid in its construntion, has just enough elasticity to make this method of suppprt possible, and yet not enough elasticity to produce any appreciable trembling or slipping effect. 何度もスミマセン

• 英文の和訳

以下二つの英文をうまく訳すことができません。お願いします。 (1) His company sends him to conferences all over India and is rewarding him with a three day vacation in Dubai. (2) Helping to drive this trend is the sense that financial success is not enough ; the perception lingers that social status comes only with true comfort in English.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切でしょうか?

This would allow women to stay at their jobs after giving birth. Another idea is to give a bonus to parents for each baby they have. Yet another idea is to give further tax breaks to parents for each child or to further subsidize education costs. 和訳 これにより、子供が生まれた後も女性が働き続けることが可能になります。もう一つのアイデアは、子供1人につき両親に特別手当を与えることです。さらに別のアイデアとして子供1人につき親にさらなる減税措置を許すか今よりももっと教育費を助成するというものもあります。

• 和訳お願いします

This can be difficult when teachers and students do not have access to the Internet, but the core skills can be practiced in classrooms without technology. One of the most important skills we must now learn is collaboration, and this can be practiced on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or even a simple piece of paper. We can learn to listen to one another, use each other's strengths, and practiced working together in any environment.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳していただきたいのですが・・・・

スパムメールのサイトの文なのですが、なんとなく上手く訳せないんです。よろしくお願いします。 How did SpamCop track this to my address? This will show you a detailed accounting of what led SpamCop to notify you about this spam. If SpamCop is notifying the wrong party, you can tell from this page where the wrong information came from. Often, incorrect information comes from your own DNS servers. How can I access advanced options for ISPs? This will give you a chance to create a passworded ISP account with SpamCop. Once received, this password will give you access to some advanced features.

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 和訳をしてくだし。

The theory of wich I have here attempted to give the general outline differs from the old-fashioned one in this, that it suppose what is personal or selfish to be the growth of time and habit お願いします。

• 困ってます!!和訳、お願いします!!

After the first building stage is completed, the designers expect that Masdar will continue to grow far into the future. They also hope that this experimental dream city will give inspiration to urban planners and architects around the world.

• 和訳お願いいたします

i dont know what you want, you break up with me one day and then you ask me if we`re broken up and want to get back together? look i need you to understand is going to to be difficult, and i may not respond back right away all of the time. i am going to be here for quite a while still , i have no job, and i barely have enough money left for a plane ticket to to japan please i need your patience if this is going to work but i`ll give another chance