キャンセル料金についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 週に一度、人気の自営業のマッサージ師からマッサージを楽しんでいます。キャンセルした場合は、24時間以内であっても彼女に料金を支払わなければならないことを理解しています。ただし、もっと早く連絡をすれば、それでも報酬を支払わなければならないのでしょうか?私たちはこれについて話したことがありません。
  • キャンセルすることが悪いと感じています。彼女はこの収入に頼っているかもしれないので、それに加えて実際に行われなかったマッサージの料金を支払うのは難しいです。
  • キャンセル料金についての質問です
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします  起こらなかったマッサージ(=実際ににはしてもらわなかったマッサージ)代の上に、キャンセルを必要とする出来事に料金を払うのは難しい。  要するに24時間以内にキャンセルした場合、マッサージ代を払わされるのはわかる、しかし24時間以上の余裕を置いた時もというのは、解しかねる。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• standing appointment

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. standing appointmentとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!

• 和訳を見ていただけますか?

下記の文を和訳をしているのですが分からないところもあるので添削していただけますか? Sometimes I'm solitary,it's my main problem. I had a lot of friends when I was child but today I keep only 2 childhood friends. Of course, I also have good internet friends. I don’t see them a lot but I thank them for that (if they heard me they would make a funny face). It’s difficult to explain,it’s difficult to stay alone but people always leave one day or another. It’s not a criticism, I’m like that too, it’s the life. But a few people go further and betray you and I prefer to cohabit with my solitary problem than to know difficult periods because of that. ときどきものすごく一人ぼっちだって感じるんだよね。 子供のころは友達がたくさんいたけど(今は)当時の友達はたった2人になってしまいました。 もちろんインターネットで知り合った友達もいるよ。彼らに頻繁には会えないけどそれを感謝する時もあるの(もし彼らがこの言葉を聞いたらおかしな顔をするでしょうけど)。 説明が難しいけど…一人きりでいるのは難しいけど人はいつか離れていったりそういうもの。 それを批判はしないわよ、私もそうだし、それが人生だもの。 けど~ けど~からの文章が和訳できず、またこの文章から具体的に何を言いたいのかよくわかりません^^;アドバイスお願いします!孤独を感じる一方で、それは仕方がないということを言いたいのかな~…

• 和訳おねがいします

1.”What's that song you're listening to?"  ”You don't know? It's 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. You must've heard it before!” 2.I couldn't help worrying about her health because she looked pale.

• 和訳をお願いします。

This is beginner to intermediate project that requires basic stained glass skills. It is simple to build yet lage enough to give you a sense of accomplishment.

• 会話文ですが和訳をお願いします!

会話文ですが和訳をお願いします! I don't necessarily have a type yet. I've dated all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, everyone from West Indian to Polish. It's not really like, to me, it's more a personality thing that gets me. I'm good talking, but I want someone else to shut me up and give me some proper feedback. I had one friend set me up before and it was a complete disaster, so the worse thing that could possibly happen with this date today would probably be if I ended up being related to her something, otherwise I'm pretty much open to anything at this point. ある男性の自己紹介です。 この後、ブラインドデートが行われるんですが、内容が把握できません… 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.

• 和訳してください(>_<)3-1

"I think it's against the law God. The heart is the temple where God lives; it's not right to let it be taken away from the body."―Mary,age 34 "I have thought about it, but I haven't come to a decision about carrying a donor card yet. I don't like the thought of being cut up and my heart being taken out. I known I'd be dead and I wouldn't feel anything, but I still don't like the idea."―Paul, age 26 "I'll never forget the time when my daughter was suffering from a kindney disease. In order to save her life, I decided to give one of kidneys to her. Now she's fifteen years old and wonderfully strong and healthly. I'm sure that everyone should carry a donor card."―Andy, age 37

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

I just happen to own a 〇 for my personal use. 私は〇を偶然にも?個人的に使ってる ここのhappen toがうまくできません 〇は車の名前です I work in a transport company, as a logistics engineer. 私は輸送業の軍関係の技術者です。 Ok, I'll wait for you to install the messenger system, it's nice, it shows when the friend is online:) OK、私はあなたがメッセンジャーをインストールするのを待ってるよ。それはいい?そのとき友達にそれをオンラインで見せるよ。 お願いします

• 以前和訳していただいた英文についてです。

以前、以下の英文の和訳をについて質問し、4人の方からご丁寧な回答をいただき、感謝申し上げます。 "I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” さて、上記の英文について新たな疑問が生じました。学問的というよりは、ニュアンス的な話になってしまうと思いますが。前にも書きましたが、これは某アーティスト(女性)のインタビュー記事です。 引っかかるのは、“I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen,it would happen,if it didn't,it didn't”という表現についてです。「私はずっと、妊娠は起こるなら起こるだろうし、起こらないなら起こらないと感じていた」という意味になると思います。 私は正直、これは結婚したことのない女性の言葉としてどうなのかな、と思ってしまいます。この場合、結婚と子どもを持つことを別々に考えていて、結婚の見通しがないまま恋人との間に子どもができることをまったく恐れていないように聞こえてしまいます。ちなみに彼女はカトリックの戒律の中で育った人です。しかしこの文では、結婚前に身体の関係があったことを露呈しているのではありませんか?何だか不思議でしかたがありません。 それとも、私が文のニュアンスをちゃんとつかんでいないのでしょうか?もっと別の捉え方がある、などの意見がございましたらお聞かせください。