• ベストアンサー

英文と日本語訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

are you going to take from me, anything else? My everything has lost. If you don't want to lose it,fight with me.come on‼ と書いた場合、 これ以上私から何を奪うつもりだ? 私は全てを失った。 もし君にも失いたくないものがあるのなら、私と共に戦おう! とゆう意味になりますでしょうか? ご教授のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

What more are you going to take away rom me? ※和訳の「何」が入る文にしました。 I've lost everything. ※My everything has lost. は「私の全てが○○を失った」となります。「私は…」ではありません。 If you want to lose nothing, come on and fight with me. ※it を使うと、前の文の everything を指すことになり、私の失った物が、あなたの失いたくない物と同一になります。しかし、和訳はそうなっていませんので、書き換えました。 ※命令文を完結にして、リズムほ出してみました。

RURI1205
質問者

お礼

なぜそうなるのか分かりやすい解説と共にご返答下さり非常に助かりましたし勉強にもなりました! ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

以下の日本文を英訳すれば 1。  これ以上私から何を奪うつもりだ? 2。   私は全てを失った。 3。   もし君にも失いたくないものがあるのなら、私と共に戦おう! 1。 What more do you want to take from me? 2. I (have) lost everything. 3. If you have something that you don't want to lose, let us fight side by side. とも。

RURI1205
質問者

お礼

一つではなく分けられる文章を細かく分けると非常にわかりやすいですね! 凄く参考にさせて頂きました! ご返答、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Are you going to kill me? Don't be silly. It's waste of the ammo even if I shoot you. Beat it!

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

you don't want to take the chance of hurting yourself or someone else. takeはこの場合なんと訳せばいいでしょうか?

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 日本語に訳してください!!お願いします!

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします! online etiquette is often called 'netiquette'. there are some rules for communicating with people on the internet. first,you should always remember that you are sending message to a real person,not to a computer. don't type anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face. also,remember that the person who gets your message cannot hear your voice, or see your face, so make sure your meaning is clear. don't do anything online that you don't do in real life. don't take anything without paying for it, if it's not free. don't use information that someone else has written, and say it's yours. don't read other people's e-mail. do share your knowledge of the internet with others. people judge you by your words, so try bto write well. good writing skills are important. send polite e-mail messages to people. if you're not sure about how to spell a word, use your dictionaries. there are lots of helpful books and websites, too. it's good to talk online in chat rooms or message boards, but don't start discussions with people. say what you think, but never fight online or offline. when you're online, just as in 'real'life, try to think about other people's time and feelings. remember, you're not the only one traveling on this world!

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• 日本語にして下さい

Did he say anything about me? Does he still want to pursue a relatioship with you?

• 【至急 (長文)英文→日本語】翻訳して下さい

下記の私のメールに対する返信が届きました。 【私の文章(英文で書いてます)】 あなたは私とコミュニケーションをとるのは、面倒ですか? 私は確かに、英語は少ししか話せません。 前のメールでも書きましたが、コミュニケーションが容易ではない事は重々承知の上です。 それから、今回の出来事であなたは呆れてるでしょうか?今回あなたに頼ってしまった事は申し訳なく思っています。 【相手の方からの返信】 ※こちらの文章の訳をお願い致します。 I don't understand what is happening with you, that's to say, why you are asking me if you are annoying me or I'm avoiding you, so that, please this will be the last email I'd send you, and I hope you respect it, I don't want to keep in contact with you from now. Once I took you a report, and I call my wife to help you. This is my manner to process, because of my profession, till here everything is correct, but from this point on I shared two hours join my wife with you, nothing else. As I told you before, please respect my request.

• これで合っていますか?

あなたがさえいてくれれば 十分です、他に必要はないです。 と伝えるのに このような表現で合っていますか? You are the only one, You make me the happiest person in the world. If there is you, I don't need anything else. You are all I want. よろしく お願いいたします。 ちょっと熱烈かな?