• ベストアンサー

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks!

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks! no problemで一旦切れていると思います。 「問題ありません(または、大丈夫です)。すぐにお返事できなくてすみませんでしたが、もし他になにか必要があれば、また特定の値段で申告して欲しければご連絡下さい。ありがとうございます!」

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 そのことで相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 how did you want to declare the value of the shipment. We can do it lower if it helps, please let us know.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の事で相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 The e-mail included an Excel file with available products that can be shipped from LA. Images were already sent through WeTransfer… Looks like you already downloaded the images… Please let me know if you need anything else!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きをお願いしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry we can only do 10% off right now. We had said 15% off if you buy over 10 AAA but for this I can do 12% that’s already much higher than what we offer, our AAA are made of leather and we really can’t discount them too much, you can use code BBB , and the minimum order is NNN and it expires this week. Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have started your order and I have confirmed the address the shipping should be the same. Please let me know if you want to add anything on and thank you again for your shopping

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の友人からメールが来ました。その友人は会社を辞めてしますのでその引継ぎの内容だと思います。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いいたします。 I believe that David will be temporarily in charge of your account. You do still have my contact information on LINE so if you need anything, please let me know. I’ll be staying at AAA until end of this week.

• 何て言ってるのでしょう。

ツイッター上のやり取りですが、何て言ってるのでしょう。 @aq3948 Bravo. Did Yonenaga win 10,000,000 yen? Did you win anything? Did you publish the computer specifications? @mschribr Thanks, Mark-san. Don't know prize amount for Yonenaga. No cash for me.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .