• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

Did he say anything about me? Does he still want to pursue a relatioship with you?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼私のことなんか言ってた? 彼まだあなたのこと追っかけ回してるの?

関連するQ&A

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 助動詞の使い方

英作文で困っています。「彼女は何か食べているのですか」はIs she eating anything?と参考書にありました。また、「彼はあなたに何か言ったのですか」はDid he say anything to you?と参考書にありました。なぜWas he say anything to you?やDid she eating anything?はダメなのでしょうか。

• want to have toの日本語訳について

こんにちは。 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [UK,adult版] p.751真ん中あたりの文についてです。 Harry nodded. A kind of numbness and a sense of complete unreality were upon him, but he did not care; he was even glad of it. He didn't want to have to think about anything that had happened since he had first touched the Triwizard Cup. ここで "He didn't want to have to think about anything that had happened since he had first touched the Triwizard Cup." の日本語訳は "優勝杯に触れてから起こったことについて何も考えたくなかった。" となっているのですが、なぜ「didn't want to have to think about 」が「について何も考えたくなかった」となるのでしょうか? 「didn't want to think about 」との違いを教えていただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。

• 外人の方とメールをしています。なかなか思った事も伝わらず困っています。

外人の方とメールをしています。なかなか思った事も伝わらず困っています。 Do not you want to meet me? と送ったら yes と来たので Do you dislike me? Did I do anything? と送ったら No. I still like u ok と来ました 何がなんなのかよくわからなくなって困ってます!! どなたか助けて下さい

• よろしくお願いします

Six years ago, I graduated and got a job in New York. Max and I have stayed in touch, and he visits about once a year. He's still in the same town, working at a different restaurant. I don't say that judgmentally. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The problem is that Max does. I don't say that judgmentally.の訳を教えてください。あと、The problem is that Max does.のdoesは何を示しているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文章なのですが

教えてください。 『君がそう思っていたなら別に構わないけど、じゃあなんであんな事いったの?』 と、(このようなちょっと強がってるようなニュアンス)言いたいとき、 I don't care~ It does't especially bother me~ とかじゃ変ですかね …? あと 何でそんなこといったの?は、 Why did you say about that? よりも How come you told me about that? のがいいですか? シンプルかつ口語的なよい言い方を例文であげてくれませんでしょうかm(_ _)m お願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.