• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数87
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#102281
noname#102281

もし彼があなたと私がコンタクトを取っていると知ったら(名前)さんはどんなことをすると思いますか? あなたが遠くに住んでいて彼とはこれ以上連絡を取りたくないと考えるのですが、そうしたら彼はどうなる? 私よりあなたのほうが彼と仲がよかったようにみえるけれど、それは私と彼との気軽な関係よりはあなたとの関係のほうが正式なように思えます。 私は、およそ1週間だけイスタンブールにいた。 なにが、彼はあなたに私たちの間に起こったものについて教えてと言うがなぜ彼はあなたに言ったのでしょうか。 あなたを怒らせたの? 彼はあなたに電話するとき彼のしようとしたことについてあやまろうとすると思う? 彼が自分のプロファイルから削除したのを知ってた? なぜかをご存じですか。 沢山の質問でごめんなさい。でも私は真剣なんです。なにかあなたに与えられる情報が出てくれば謝ります。 これで文章通じますか?? お役に立てれば幸いです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

御回答ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

太郎が君と僕が付き合ってるいることを知っていたとしたら、太郎はどうするだろうか。 僕は君が遠くの町に移り住んでそして太郎とこれ以上付き合って欲しくないと思う、それを太郎は許してくれるだろうか。 君と太郎は恋人だけれど僕たちはまだまだ友達のようなものだ。 僕は1週間ほとんどイスタンブールにいたけれど、太郎は僕たちの関係について何か君に話さなかっただろうか。なぜ君に話したのだろうか。 君を怒らせるため?太郎が君に電話したとき太郎は君に謝ろうとしたんじゃないかと思うだろうか。君は太郎が君の連絡先を消してしまったのを知っていただろうか。そしてその理由も。 ごめんね。質問ばかりで。 まるで子供みたいだ。 どんなことでもいいから、君が僕に答えてくれるとありがたい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

御回答ありがとうございました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英語

What did he say? ➾What do you think he said? What was the reaction of the customers? ➾What do you think was the reaction of the customers? で直し方あってますか?

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• 直前の質問について、追加1問

* What sorts of activities do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? *この疑問文の場合、know文、think文で、Do you know文、Wh do you know文の    違いについて、分かりました。 *更に、質問を一つさせて下さい。   What sorts of activities do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment?  について  (1)What (sorts of activities) do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment?        (sorts of activities)を取り除いて、簡単にして、考えても良いですか。  (2)What sorts of activities do you think (that you) would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? (that you)を補足して、この疑問文を考えるのは間違いですか。  (3)これ((2))を短縮しますと、     What do you think (that you) would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? このような文になります    この文は有効でしょうか。 *恐れ入ります。大変、難しいです。    よろしくお願いします。    

• わからない個所を教えてください。1

‘He’s a man who lives all alone. They’re supposed to be monks, though I don’t know if this one was. Maybe he was just a tramp, or a gypsy; but because he lived in the chapel people began to think of him as if he was a holy man. He lived there for – oh, many years.’ (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘What was he like?’ ‘I don’t know. I never saw him. My parents used to tell us to keep out of his way.’ ‘What happened to him?’ ‘One day he packed up his things – he could carry everything he owned on his back – and he went off into the hills over there.’ She points. ‘And he was never seen again.’ ‘Where did he go?’ I ask, impressed. ‘Nobody knows.’ ‘Maybe he went off to find a different chapel,’ I say. ‘Maybe. Or a cave. Hermits are supposed to live in caves, too.’ ‘In caves?’ ‘That’s right.’ ‘That would be fun,’ I say. ‘You know, I used to think the same thing when I was little. But now I’m not so sure. It might be a bit cold, don’t you think? And damp.’ ‘And smelly.’ ‘Probably.’ ‘Lena?’ ‘Yes?’ ‘Do you think Signor Ferucci’s a hermit?’ Lena shakes her head. ‘No. Just someone who keeps themself to themself.’ ‘Oh. All right.’ ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンだと思われます。 最後の方にある‘No. Just someone who keeps themself to themself.’ がわかりません。 themselfはthemselvesと同じですか?someoneとあるのでhimself to himselfでもいいような感じがするのですが、あえてthemselfをつかっているのは意味があるのでしょうか? ここはどのように訳せばよいのでしょうか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 文法問題です。

"The shop will be closed soon. Are you ready to go?" "Well, (all / is / I've got / the shopping / to do / to get) list." He (as / he / feeling / realized / very foolish / was) what she was going to tell him. 以上の並べ替え2問です。 みなさんのご知恵を借りれたら幸いです。

• 教えてください><

まず、動詞を正しく変形させて入れる問題で (1)Did he once have himself (tie) to a mast in a storm at sea? (2)He had the sailors (tie) him to a mast so that he (may) observe the darkness (battle) the light. ↑は何の構文なのかさえよく分かりません。。 もうひとつ、 (1)that would be very nice. (2)what do you say to getting a bite to eat now? ↑はどんなことを言っているのかだいたいは分かるのですが、正確な意味が分かりません。 初歩的な質問ですみません。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 英語 日本語にあうように( )内を並べ替えて下さい

私は彼にそれは正しいと思うかどうかたずねた。 I asked (him/he/if/it/right/thougt/was). その男たちは少年たちに彼の犬に近寄らないように言った The man (to/away/the boys/fron/ordered/keep)his dog. その城には、ひとつの銀のスプーンも残されていなかった。 There was (left/a/spoon/not/single/silver). 彼が約束を破るような人でないことは皆知っている。 Everyone knows that he (break/his/last/parson/the/to/would be)promise. 会えばいつも彼の事を思い出してしまう。 We (being/him/meet/never/of/remeinded/without). 見せて頂けますか。 Could I (a/at/have/it/book)? 飛行機なら1時間半で北海道へ行けますよ。 Jet planes (to Hokkaido/you/to/in/travel/enable)one and a half hours. ちょっと地図を見ればどこにいるのかわかるでしょう。 (map/a glance/you/the/tell/at/will) where you are. 私が部屋に入ると、なぜあなたはいつも緊張するの。 (you/what/every/nervous/so/time/makes)Iwalk into the room? 彼の努力のおかげでその企画は完成した。 It was(his effort/was/the project/that/due to)completed. ようやくその時になって彼の言おうとしていることが分かったのだ。 Only then (he/did/meant/I/what/had/understand).

• 使役動詞、知覚動詞とwhat+不定詞の文について

次の文の英訳を教えてください。 ●君は彼に何をさせたのか。 You made him do it.からはじめて → Did you make him do it?  → What did you make him do? でしょうか、それとも最後は → Did you make him what to do? ですか、使役動詞makeがあるから → Did you make him what do? ですか。 ●彼女は彼らに何をやってもらうつもりなのですか。 上と同様に考えて What will she have them do? でしょうか、それとも Will she have them what to do? でしょうか、使役動詞haveがあるから Will she have them what do? でしょうか。 ●君は彼が何をするのを見たのですか。 What did you see him do? でしょうか、 Did you see him what to do? でしょうか、知覚動詞 see があるから Did you see him what do? でしょうか。 以上同じような質問です。すべてでなくてもどれかひとつを例にして教えてもらっても かまいませんので、理由とともに解答を教えてもらえないでしょうか。 お願いします。