• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#111034
noname#111034
回答No.1

ぼくの英語よりさらにひどいですねえ 笑。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) この種の会話(メール交信のつもり?)を通じて あなたのことをもっと知りたくなった i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) know <it> is が落ちてるでしょう。indo は into か? あなたにとって,精神的な部分にふみこんで理解するのは むずかしいと了解している i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません)いやあ,ご謙遜でしょう 笑。 あなたのような美しい娘さんと知り合えて,たいへん 誇らしい I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) 第2文は第1文を受けてるんじゃないですか: 合うことを 期待してるよ,あなた you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) 英語でメールを書くことを試みてくれるよね。 そうできると信じてる。 そしてあなたのいろいろなことを話してくれるよね。 シャイにならないで(shy の間違いか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) 夜の闇のなかでまだあなたのことを思ってるよ,あなた。 ---------------------- いやはや,おごちそうさまでした 爆。

purinxxx
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧に回答下さり本当に有難う御座います! おごちそうさまでした。。なんて言われるような内容だと思っていなかったので、恥ずかしいです^^;(これってラブラブメールなんだ。。) 結構誤字脱字があるんですね。私の英語力ではそんな事も全く分かりませんでした(恥) 彼のmy dearの使い方の意味が分からないです。普通はこんな使い方はしないのでしょうか? とにかくご親切に有難うございました! そしてお粗末さまでした(苦笑)

purinxxx
質問者

補足

この英語ヒドイんですか?!私は英語さっぱりなので分かりませんでした^^; with this kind of the coversation のcoversation はconversationの間違いなんですね。 >am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません)いやあ,ご謙遜でしょう 笑。 謙遜ではないですよ^^;綺麗な女性が好きなのを誇らしい(私の解釈)なんで綺麗な女性が好きで誇らしいのか意味が分かりませんでした。何か他の意味合いがあるのかな?と思っていました。 don't be sayのsayはshyの間違いなんですか?私が彼に送ったメッセージをここでは省略しているので、 回答者様には前後の成り行きが分からないですよね。 私は彼に自分が英語が出来ないので、あなたに伝えたい事があるが、全然伝わらず悲しいと伝えたので、don't be sayはそんな事言わないで。という風に捉えていました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

本当、アツアツですね。羨ましいかぎりです(笑)。 ふたつほど補足を。 「I will see you as soon as possible」は「会いたい」というよりも、「すぐにでも会いに行くよ」「もうすぐ会えるよ」というニュアンスのように思えます。つまり、時間的または経済的な事情などが許せばすぐ、ということでしょう。が、なにしろこの英語ですから、本当にそういった意図があったのかどうかは怪しいです。でも、突然来られてビックリ!なんてことがないように念のため。 「my dear」は恋人や子どもへの呼びかけとしてよく使われます。「ダーリン」や「ハニー」などと同じような愛情表現ですね。 私からも、ごちそうさまでした(笑)。

purinxxx
質問者

お礼

アツアツですか・・・(恥)こんな内容ですのに^^;回答下さり有難う御座います! I will see you as soon as possible の回答者様の解釈でズバリだと思います!多分突然会いに来ることはないと思いますが、 経済的事情などが許せば・・・という事が言いたかったのだと思います! またmy dearについても説明下さり有難う御座います♪恋人への呼びかけなどによく使われる言葉なんですね^^ これからも分からない英文を、こちらで翻訳お願いしたいと思っていましたが、これ以降のメールを想像するとお願いするのが恥ずかしい内容になっていそうで、安易にお願い出来ないですね^^; 出来る限り頑張って自分で調べたいと思います! 親切な回答感謝しています! そしてまたもや「お粗末様でした、、」(大恥)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

Dear Mr. Norman Reedus: Hello. How are you? I am a fourteen year old girl who lives in Japan. My name is Hanako Sato. I am writing a fan letter for the first time. When I saw Daryl in the Walking Dead, I got to know you. When I saw you for the first time, I had thought you looked cool. As the story progressed on, I became much attracted to that you cared about others more than anyone and that you did the best to search her without giving up all the way when Sophia went missing. Although I saw only the Walking Dead among those you appeared so far, I will see more from now on. I am really excited how Mr. Norman acts. I think that you may have a lot of effort in filming from now. Please take care of yourself. I am looking forward to more activities. I will support very much. Could you send me a portrait with your autograph? I enclosed a return envelope with stamps. I know you must be very busy, please accept my request. May you be very happy! I like you very much. Sincerely yours, Hanako Satou 頑張ってファンレター書いてみました(>_<) あってるか分からないのでお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I might want to try Feung Sui,maybe it can help with my nightmares.You know ○○(人の名前) maybe there is a chance that you could play baseball, life has a crazy way of surprising us! Who knows? May I ask you another question? よろしくお願いします。それからこの英文って文法的に少しおかしいですか?教えてください。