• 締切済み

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします!

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします! online etiquette is often called 'netiquette'. there are some rules for communicating with people on the internet. first,you should always remember that you are sending message to a real person,not to a computer. don't type anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face. also,remember that the person who gets your message cannot hear your voice, or see your face, so make sure your meaning is clear. don't do anything online that you don't do in real life. don't take anything without paying for it, if it's not free. don't use information that someone else has written, and say it's yours. don't read other people's e-mail. do share your knowledge of the internet with others. people judge you by your words, so try bto write well. good writing skills are important. send polite e-mail messages to people. if you're not sure about how to spell a word, use your dictionaries. there are lots of helpful books and websites, too. it's good to talk online in chat rooms or message boards, but don't start discussions with people. say what you think, but never fight online or offline. when you're online, just as in 'real'life, try to think about other people's time and feelings. remember, you're not the only one traveling on this world!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• kn-coro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/192)
回答No.1

イネタ-ネットでのエチケットはしばしば 「ネチケット」 と呼ばれます。 インタ-ネットで人と接するには、いくつかのルールがあるのです。 まず、あなたはコンピューター相手にではなく、人を相手にメッセージを送っているという事を忘れてはいけません。面と向かって人には言えないような事を書いてはいけないのです。 それからメッセージを受け取る相手は、あなたの声も顔も分かりませんから、誤解の無いように書く事も忘れてはいけません。 実際の生活ではしないような事をインターネットでしてはいけません。 無料のものでない限り、料金を払わずに入手してはいけません。 誰か他の人が書いた情報を、自分が書いたよう装って使ってはいけません。 他人のeメールを読んではいけません。 あなたの知識を他の人たちと分かち合いましょう。 人々はあなたをあなたの言葉から判断します。だから上手に書くよう努めましょう。上手に書く能力が大切です。人には礼儀正しいメッセージをメールしましょう。スペルに自信の無いときは辞書を引きましょう。役に立つ本やウェブサイトも沢山ありますから。 チャットルームやメッセージボードで話をするのは良い事です。でも人と議論するのはやめましょう。 自分の考えを述べなさい。でもインターネット上でも、現実でも人と争ってはいけません。 インターネット上に居るときでも、実際の生活の場と同じように、他人の時間や気持ちを考えましょう。 忘れないで、あなたはたった一人で世界を旅しているわけではないという事を!

mikechon
質問者

お礼

助かりました!! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• itの差すものがわかりません。

”30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself. ”というコラムの中の#1の文です。 (引用元 ) http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/ ”And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.” 自分なりに訳してみると‥‥ 「そして覚えておいてください。それは、あなたが一番良い時にあなたの側にいる人ではなく、一番悪いときにそばにいてくれる人、本当の友達です」 前文との繋がりが判然としません。それ、って何でしょうか? それとも、何か構文のようなものがあるのでしょうか? 文章の構成を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 (以下、全文) #1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends. (自分訳)「#1 悪い人と時間を過ごさないこと。ー人生はあなたの幸せを吸い取るような人と過ごすほど長くない。もし、誰かがあなたを彼らの人生に取り込みたがったら、彼らはあなたのために部屋を用意するでしょう。あなたは、その場所のために争うような事はしなくていい。断じてあなたの価値を絶えず見くびるような人に自分を差し出すことはない。そして覚えておいてください。それは、あなたが一番良い時にあなたの側にいる人ではなく、一番悪いときにそばにいてくれる人、本当の友達です。」

• 日本語に訳して下さい‼︎

通販サイトから送られてきたメールなんですが翻訳アプリなどで調べても意味がわからなくて凄く困っています。至急お願い致します‼︎ We're really sorry to let you know that we have had some problems processing your recent order and we will need to kindly ask you to replace the order online Please be assured that we have not charged for your order and the funds should be released back into your account within 3-5 working days.We're delighted that you chose to shop with Next and we are working really hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is just right in the future.

• 英語の日本語訳について質問です。

この二文なのですが、日本語訳はこれであっていますか? 間違っていればご指摘お願いします。 You're not from around here, are you? あなたはこの近辺の出身ですか? You're not saying that we should go all the way back to the hotel, are you? わたしたちがホテルに戻るべきだとあなたは言っているのですか? それと、この日本語訳を教えてください Would you like some help with your luggage? よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 代名詞が何を指すか

ポッドキャストのスクリプトから質問です。 “Blah-blah-blah”という言葉を説明した箇所が以下のようにあります。 “Blah-blah-blah”is an informal expression we use when we don’t want to provide all of the details, we don’t want to give a full description of something because you understand it or it’s boring and complex and we don’t really need to repeat it. Often it’s used sort of to dismiss or to say that these things aren’t very important. Your children may say, for example, to their friends, “Oh, my parents want me to clean my room and do my homework, blah-blah-blah.” You see, they don’t think it’s very important. It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. Maybe you should talk to your children! 2パラグラフ目の It’s also suggesting that there are other things that you have told your children to do that they’re not saying because it’s sort of understood.  の Itは blah-blah-blahを指すのでしょうか。それとも子供が言ったセリフを指すのでしょうか。 そして、It's also suggest(示唆もしている)とありますが、何を示唆しているのかよくわかりません。 The other person will know what they’re talking about, and also know that your children don’t find those things very important. の最初のthey はchildrenでしょうか。 何度読んでもしっくり来ないので、質問をさせていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 君がそんなことを言うのは、面白い。英訳について

It's interesting your saying that. 「君がそんなことを言うのは、面白い。」 という 英訳が 参考書にあります。 これの 意味上の主語your が いきなり入っているのがわかりません。 私なら  You're interesting to say that. にしたいと思っています。  他のIt's important for me to 原形動詞~. だったり It's careless of you to ~. のときは、前置詞があるのにinteresting には、何も後は、つかないものなのでしょうか?  宜しくお願いいたします

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)