• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします!

日本語に訳してください!!お願いします! online etiquette is often called 'netiquette'. there are some rules for communicating with people on the internet. first,you should always remember that you are sending message to a real person,not to a computer. don't type anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face. also,remember that the person who gets your message cannot hear your voice, or see your face, so make sure your meaning is clear. don't do anything online that you don't do in real life. don't take anything without paying for it, if it's not free. don't use information that someone else has written, and say it's yours. don't read other people's e-mail. do share your knowledge of the internet with others. people judge you by your words, so try bto write well. good writing skills are important. send polite e-mail messages to people. if you're not sure about how to spell a word, use your dictionaries. there are lots of helpful books and websites, too. it's good to talk online in chat rooms or message boards, but don't start discussions with people. say what you think, but never fight online or offline. when you're online, just as in 'real'life, try to think about other people's time and feelings. remember, you're not the only one traveling on this world!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数55
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • kn-coro
  • ベストアンサー率25% (49/192)

イネタ-ネットでのエチケットはしばしば 「ネチケット」 と呼ばれます。 インタ-ネットで人と接するには、いくつかのルールがあるのです。 まず、あなたはコンピューター相手にではなく、人を相手にメッセージを送っているという事を忘れてはいけません。面と向かって人には言えないような事を書いてはいけないのです。 それからメッセージを受け取る相手は、あなたの声も顔も分かりませんから、誤解の無いように書く事も忘れてはいけません。 実際の生活ではしないような事をインターネットでしてはいけません。 無料のものでない限り、料金を払わずに入手してはいけません。 誰か他の人が書いた情報を、自分が書いたよう装って使ってはいけません。 他人のeメールを読んではいけません。 あなたの知識を他の人たちと分かち合いましょう。 人々はあなたをあなたの言葉から判断します。だから上手に書くよう努めましょう。上手に書く能力が大切です。人には礼儀正しいメッセージをメールしましょう。スペルに自信の無いときは辞書を引きましょう。役に立つ本やウェブサイトも沢山ありますから。 チャットルームやメッセージボードで話をするのは良い事です。でも人と議論するのはやめましょう。 自分の考えを述べなさい。でもインターネット上でも、現実でも人と争ってはいけません。 インターネット上に居るときでも、実際の生活の場と同じように、他人の時間や気持ちを考えましょう。 忘れないで、あなたはたった一人で世界を旅しているわけではないという事を!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

助かりました!! ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

If you use Facebook, WhatsApp or emails at work, your chats may not be as private as you think. Here’s how to stop anyone from snooping. People need to remember their work email address is the property of their employer. Basically, if you're not happy for your boss to see it, don't type it!

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 穴埋めと日本語訳の問題の添削をお願いします!

1)It goes without ( ) that Hikaru is the fastest runner in our school. =Needless ( ) say, Hikaru is the fastest runner in our school. 2)I don't remember that you said so. =I don't remember (your) (saying) so. 3)It is impossible to know who will win the race. =There is ( ) ( ) who will win the race. 4)I forgot to talk to Helen about yesterday's homework. →私は昨日の宿題についてヘレンに話すのを忘れた。 5)I can't bear being scolded by my teacher for not having done my homework. →??? 6)Ken tried taking the medicine, but it had no effect. →ケンは薬を飲んでみたが、それは効果が無かった。 1~3は穴埋め、4~6は日本語訳の問題です。 添削や解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• itの差すものがわかりません。

”30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself. ”というコラムの中の#1の文です。 (引用元 ) http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/ ”And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.” 自分なりに訳してみると‥‥ 「そして覚えておいてください。それは、あなたが一番良い時にあなたの側にいる人ではなく、一番悪いときにそばにいてくれる人、本当の友達です」 前文との繋がりが判然としません。それ、って何でしょうか? それとも、何か構文のようなものがあるのでしょうか? 文章の構成を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 (以下、全文) #1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends. (自分訳)「#1 悪い人と時間を過ごさないこと。ー人生はあなたの幸せを吸い取るような人と過ごすほど長くない。もし、誰かがあなたを彼らの人生に取り込みたがったら、彼らはあなたのために部屋を用意するでしょう。あなたは、その場所のために争うような事はしなくていい。断じてあなたの価値を絶えず見くびるような人に自分を差し出すことはない。そして覚えておいてください。それは、あなたが一番良い時にあなたの側にいる人ではなく、一番悪いときにそばにいてくれる人、本当の友達です。」

• お手数ですが日本語訳をお願いします。

I’ve never been in a romantic relationship and I’m on the verge of being 21 and honestly I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen, I’m not mad or bitter or looking for validation. Sometimes people who want to love just can’t find the right people to love them back and that’s ok. Just want people to know that when you can’t find someone to pour your love into it just means you have all that much more to focus on yourself and your own individual happiness.

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.

• 和訳お願いします!

次の英文の和訳お願いします(>_<) His jaw is set hard. Comments like "It is not what you said but the way that you said it," or "Why did you say it like that?" or "Obviously it's not nothing; something's wrong," are responses to metamessage of talk. Such requests as "Skip the small talk," "Get to the point," or "Why don't you say what you mean?" may seem to be reasonable. お願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。