• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数100
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)

Andy GrammerのMiss Meですね。ファンなら自分で訳さ無いと価値無いですよ。取り敢えず1番のみ。 目が覚めて、酔も収まった。僕は君のことを知ってすらいない。 パンチを食ったような気持ち。確かだと思っていたことが信じられなくなった。 君が何を言いたいか、気にしない。罵る言葉が浴びせかけられる。 僕は知りたくない。 いつか君を見つめて、君にこう言う時が来るのがわかっている。「そう言っただろう」 そして、僕は君に断言する。君には僕が必要だ。必要だ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 日本語訳してください!!

日本語訳してください!! I know that you speak English, and probably quite well, too. But what kind of English do you use? In the UK each local area is home to a dialect where the words and grammar are different. A person from Scotland might say, "I saw a wee bairn down by the loch," which means, "I saw a small 5 child near the lake.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

かなり長いですが、訳して下さい。Twelve Angry Menからの抜粋です。 Now let me lay this out for you ignorant—bastards. You at the window, you’re so god-damned smart. We’re facing a danger here. Don’t you know it? These people are multiplying. That kid on trial, his type, they’re multiplying five times as fast as we are. That’s the statistic. Five times. And they are – wild animals. They’re against us, they hate us, and they want to destroy us. That’s right. Don’t look at me like that! There’s a danger. For God’s sake we’re living in a dangerous time, and if we don’t watch it, if we don’t smack them down whenever we can, then they are gonna own us. They’re gonna breed us out of existence.”

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 上手な日本語訳にしてください★

上手な日本語訳にしてください★ In Britain or in the United Stated, usually the one who scores an ace us congratulated by his or her partners and friends. In Japan, however, you are considered stingy and ignorant of etiquette if you don’t distribute mementos commemorating the event among your friends.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-3

お願いします!!続き Say you were a merchant from Oman,in what is now known as the Middle East,come to Harappa to trade alabaster vases and fine woolen cloth for shell bangles and stone beads.The first thing you would have noticed was what wasn't there-no great temples or monuments,like the ones you had seen in the cities of Mesopotamia and Persia.You probably would have thought Harappa a poor place,without the grandeur of home.But hen you would have noticed the tidy,neat streets.Even as a stranger in a strange city,you didn't have to leave extra time in case you got lost in the maze of streets every time you went to the market.The streets were straight and predictable,and quieter than you were used to.Houses weren't open to the stredt,so you didn't hear every word that people were saying inside as you walked by.Instead,the main doorway of eabh house was located along a side street and had an entryway that screened the inside from curious eyes.The windows opened onto the courtyard at its center. You'd have noticed that the city smelled better than most cities you visited.Major streets had built-in garbage bins.Each block of houses had a private well and bathrooms with drains.The small drains leading from the bathing areas and toilets emptied hnto slightly larger drains in the side streets that flowed into huge covered sewer in the main streets,big enough for people to climb inside and clean.These big city sewers emptied outside of the city wall into gullies and were washed out every year by the rains.

• 日本語訳して欲しいです。

"He needs help. And from what I know about you, at one point of career that would've been enough." お願いしますm(__)m

• 日本語訳について

ホイットマンの『草の葉』の一説です。 ”Stranger, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me? And why should I not speak to you?” わたしの意訳は 「見知らぬ者よ、もし君がぼくと出逢い、すれ違うとき、ぼくに話しかけたいという気持ちを持ちながら、何故君はぼくに語り掛けないのだ? そして何故ぼくは君に話しかけないのだ?」 should you はこの場合、Don't You と同義と考えていいのでしょうか? 一行目が良くわかりません。

• 英語の日本語訳について

英語の勉強でわかりにくい英文がありました。 直訳では大体わかっても意訳しようとするといまいちわかりません。 教えていただけると助かります。 1. Here you may be delegates of your countries. But really you are motheres and fathers, sisters and brothers. And each of you is someone's child as well. 2. But I don't think you can say that to us anymore. 私が考えた訳 1. ここにいるあなたは、国の代表かもしれない。 しかし、あなたは、親、や兄弟でもある。 そして、あなた方は、誰かの子供でもある。 2. あなたは、私たちにそのようなことを、言うことができない。 私なりに考えたら上記になりますが、何かおかしいような気がします。 わかる人がいれば是非訂正をお願いします。

• 英文について

Look for inconsistencies between what you're seeing and what you're hearing. という文なんですが、その中でも what you're seeing and what you're hearing というところが訳せません。what.....and what...... はどんな構文で、どのように訳すのか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。