• ebayで、米国内発送しかしていないセラーに、米国内の住所へ送ってもらえるのか、聞いたところ、以下のメッセージをもらいました。
  • 入札を考えている商品は、業務用の洗剤で、重量は個数は3種類くらいで、合計5リットル分ほど。
  • セラーは化学薬品は輸入できないと思っているようで、洗濯洗剤の中でも輸入が可能なものなら問題ないと思っているようです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

何をおっしゃっているのかよく分かりませんが、それ(洗剤のことでしょう)が買いたい、私はそれを中継会社に送る、その会社が日本へ化学製品を運輸/輸入する責任を持つ、これで正しいでしょうか。もしそうなら、私の方には問題がありませんが、私の方から(直接)日本へ化学製品を送ることは出来ません。 

rimlock
質問者

お礼

早々にご回答いただきありがとうございます。 翻訳ソフトで翻訳するとこれとまったく同文になるのですが、 やはりそういう訳になるのですね?? つまり、ようやくすると購入は問題ない、 その商品を日本へは送れないけど、米国内のその会社へ送るのなら 問題ないということなんですね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• 英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 英訳

It was nice hearing from u to. I`m glad u are doing well. I`m so sorry to hear about new`s that u can`t come to U.S. I`m serious about going to Japan or other country someday. I can`t say exactly when but I am serious. Please take care until then and keep your spirit`s up. Please keep in touch and be safe. Take good care of your beautiful and sexy self for me. Talk to u soon.と言うメールをもらいました。 Take good care of your beautiful and sexy self for me. このtake care og your self の意味は体に気をつけてと言ういみですが最後のfor meとはどの様な意味でしょうか?俺の為にってことですか? あとこの文にあるbeautifulとsexyとはどういう意味ですか? keep your spirit`s up.とは何を伝えたいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします!

桜のイラストを描きましたら、コメントが返ってきました、 ▼I love it ^^ both the girl, the background and the idea. will you make one for winter too? i think it'll be great if you draw the 4 seasons in Japan -- Nobody is perfect, but nobody is bad either ▲ 冬のうちにもう一つ絵を描いて、と言っていると解釈したのですが、何の絵、とか書かれていますか? お願い致します。

• 【緊急】英訳をお願いいたします!

すみません。正しく英訳していただけますでしょうか。内容は書類審査通過後に会社からのリファレンスを送るよう依頼がありました。ただ私は現在は派遣社員の為、提出することができません。 このような内容で送りたいです。 「出張に出ておりご返答が遅くなりましたことをお詫び申し上げます。また履歴書を拝見していただき、ありがとうございます。 ご依頼いらだきましたReferenceについてですが、派遣社員のため、企業にも依頼しましたが発行していただけることが出来ませんでした。 ただ、今までの経験を十分に活かし、御社で働く事を強く希望しております」 My apology for not getting back to you any earlier but I have been away on business trip. I really appreciate that you reviewed my resume. As for a reference, I must admit that I am dispatched to a company and I have asked my boss to prepare the reference but unfortunately the company will not be able to issue it. And also my visa status is " working holiday visa". but i strongly hope that I would like to work at your company. As you will see my resume, I have been working with french people and had made a build a bridge between Europe and Japan and I belive that i can draw on my experience. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳をお願いします

留学している友人に結婚報告をするために、以下のメールを送りました。 Hi.How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time. It was heard that it was studying abroad. Is there any schedule which comes back to Japan? It gets married on September. Please come to a marriage ceremony. I'll inform you of it later. これに対する返信が以下のメールです。 How come everyone going to get married?? I just canceled my engagement with my boyfriend. I am in Canada;however, I will be back to Japan the end of july. I would love to celeblate your married.... With who??? 会話は成立しているのでしょうか。 また、留学している友人は、結婚式に参加できるのでしょうか。 お時間のある方、ご回答お待ちしています。

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.