• 締切済み

英訳助けてください!!

オーストラリアのホストファミリーに手紙を書こうと思っています。 英語はまったくできないので、ぜひ修正お願いします!! Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake came in last year was so big how we couldn’t stand up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escaped radioactivity.My high school removed radioactivity but there is a little. Japanese Government is saying safety but I think it is doubtful. I wish peaceful come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a lot of holidays. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia in next year. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulation, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be army, isn’t it? I sure of you will be a powerful army. Please take care of yourself!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. Hi,Mom and ○○!!How are you?I’m very fine.    人によっては他人に Mom と日本式に呼ばれることを極度に嫌う人も居ます。こういう習慣が出来上がっているならいいと思います。 2. There are earthquakes almost everyday in Japan. A quake last year was so big that we couldn’t stay standing up. Happily, we escaped injury but we couldn’t escape radioactivity. My high school made an effort to remove radioactivity but there still is a little. Japanese Government states it is safe but I think it is doubtful. I wish peace would come to Japan. I'm going to live in Tokyo in March because my university is in Tokyo. Its name is 『○○university』. I'm going to study psychology and English. It will start in April so I have a month-long break. So I'm trying to obtain driver’s license for manual gear shift cars. But I often kill the motor...it is very hard for me. I want to go to Australia next year. 3. Can you let me going to Australia? I intend to study English very hard until I meet you. (ここは意味が分かりませんでした。ホストマザーがオーストラリアのビサを出す人なら別ですが) 4. 12年生を終えたらしいのですが、それは卒業ということでしょうか? 12年を終えて大学に行くなら卒業、まだ何年かあれば終業(Congratulations on finishing the 12th grade)で、いいと思います。 5。  卒業であればこのような文で正しいですか? Congratulations, ○○!! I congratulate you on your graduation. You want to be in the army, don’t you? I am sure you will be a strong soldier in the army. Please take care of yourself!!    とも。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 The only way my day could start better is if you were here :) I quickly checked the train schedule and it's a bit disappointing. You would have to travel to Paris and then take a train from Paris to the airport. The last direct train leaves too early. I'll drive you back to the airport as well, ok? The traffic in Paris is a nightmare ... but since the airport is north of Paris ... it should be ok. So you don't need to arrange a train ticket, ok? Even before today I was considering going to Paris ... but I don't think we have enough time. Satomi! 4 days is very short :) You will have to come back another time, when it's warmer, sunnier ... and we can visit Paris ... Yes in Belgium it's also getting colder. Now it's about 15 degrees, but earlier this week it was only 3 degrees when I went running this week :) You don't like seafood? Hmm ... are you sure you enjoyed the sushi in Osaka? I hope so. As for the mussels, I think I can find a restaurant where you can eat something typically Belgian and then I can eat mussels. So then you can try some, is that ok for you? Please tell me other things you don't like ... because I liked to see a happy ●● :)

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! 長文の一部です‥自分でやってみた箇所もありますが、訂正も含め英訳を宜しくお願いします。 Yesterday I was sleeping(昨日寝ていたら) ... and all of a sudden I heart my phone received an email (I forgot to put my phone to silent mode) ... but somehow I thought it would be an email from you ... and then I fell asleep again :) How are you today? Is it also so warm in Tokyo? (東京も暑い?)In Osaka it was incredibly warm ... (大阪は信じられないくらい暑いよ)luckily I could stay indoors this weekend.(ラッキーなことに今週は中にいれたよ) Work does have some benefits :)Maybe you can handle this warm weather very well since your mother is from Okinawa? (君のお母さんは沖縄出身だから、君はこの暑さを乗り切れるのかな)I guess it must really be very warm there, no?(沖縄は本当に凄い暑いだろうね、違う?) This morning I tried to running for the first time this trip in Osaka.(今朝、大阪に来てから初めてランニングしたよ) Because of my jet lag I couldn't get out of bed last week ...(先週は時差ぼけでベッドから出れなかったから) maybe I'm a little bit lazy.(多分私はちょっと体がだるい) The running this morning didn't go well(今朝のランニングは良くなかった) ... it was sooooo warm .(すごーく暑かった).. I thought I was going to melt! And running time was very very bad ...(ランニングの時間はかなりだめだった) Promise you will not laugh ... Thank for being so considerate. You are really very kind.(あなたは本当に優しい) I'm going back to Belgium on the 30th of August, but it could be delayed. So I will be here for still a while. Maybe it would be better for you if you could visit Osaka in August? Then you can have a relaxed mini-holiday :) I might be more busy towards the end of August. Because then we need to give a product to our Korean customer. Is there something special you like to visit in Osaka? Osaka-jo, Dotombori, Shinsaibashi, ... please let me know. Have you been to Kyoto? This might require a bit more time ... need to check. But if you know when you could come and how long I can think of what to do and I will let you know ok?

• so in loveですが…

彼とのメールのやり取りで Hi my girl so beautiful so sexy so~ so in love I want △△!!!!私の名前 このso in loveは「深く愛し合っている」「深く愛している」どっちらでしょうか? それから Is going to be hard But we can make it!!! We will try! は何と言っていますか? 調べましたが今一繋がらないので…意味を教えてください!

• すみません至急です!

すみません至急です! 和訳をお願いします。 分かったところは下記に書いてみました。 How unfortunate that they may be ... there is very little that we can do to change it. Maybe we can try to find another day to see each other ... きっとまた違う日に会えるよね but since we will be going on holiday (and you should be very very excited) ... I'm afraid it will be very difficult. During the week I could try to leave work work earlier and come to work later the next day ... but I understand if it's not possible. It's very difficult for us to meet but I feel it's worth it. I enjoy the time we spend together so much and I cherish those moments. 一緒に過ごした時本当に楽しかった! I like you a lot you..

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 英訳お願いします。

英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、ぜひ力を貸してください。 会話文で長くて大変申し訳ないんですが、翻訳お願いします。 Alright. Yeah, yeah. We... we..., we've definitely got some leakage in here. But what's causing the leak? Alright. I don't know. Give me a minute. Oh gosh, you don't look very well. You feeling Ok? I have a bad cough... and headache. I think I'll be OK, though. What's going on here? Fixing something? He's trying to, but he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. The drain is jammed, or something. I don't think you know what you're doing! Should I call maintenance at the front desk? Is that included in our rent, or does that cost extra? I'll call them right now. Oh, hello. This is Michiko, and Coreen, and Sandy in Apartment 2178. Could you please send someone up for repairs, please. ... Oh, our sink seems jammed. Definitely jammed. I see. About an hour? OK, we'll wait. Thanks. So someone's coming in an hour? Maybe you should go back to bed. Good idea.

• 友人へのメールです。英訳よろしくお願いします。

アメリカ人の友人へのメールです。自分なりに英訳したのですが添削お願いします。友人なので、あまり堅苦しくなっていないといいのですが・・・ 12月から就職活動が始まります。 Job hunting will start from December. 日本では早くても4月までは就職活動をします。 In Japan, we do it from December to April at the earliest time possible. 今、日本は就職が困難だといわれていて、12月から今よりも忙しくなってしまいます。 Recentry, it is very hard to finish job hunting in Japan, and I will be busy more. だから、そんなに長い時間は会えるかわかりませんが、できるだけ時間をつくるようにはします。 So I'm not sure that we will be able to meet at a long time, but I will try to make a time for you. 添削お願いします。

• 英訳について パート2

英訳について パート2 こちらが後の方の英文メールです。 長文申し訳ありません、宜しくお願いします‥!! Congratulations because of your tv appearance. Hey I had a date with the TV - star!!! Hahaha ...see, I'm not the only one who thinks you're very pretty! I would love to see it. Will it be on the internet? It would be my pleasure to show the world to you. I think it's not the nice food that makes a diner nice or it's not the nice scenery that makes something a great holiday. But it's also the person you go with and to see that that person is enjoying it. When we had diner it gave me so much pleasure to see that you were enjoying it and to see a smile on that pretty face of yours. We should make plans to do something together ...I'm going to stop mailing, because then I can still go to gym ... and you told me to take care of myself ... I almost feel forced to go to gym ... hahaha 以上です。 読んで下さり、ありがとうございます。

• 添削をお願いします

来週ホームステイをすることになっています。 その前にメールをしたいので、書いたのですが添削をお願いします。 Dear Mrs.Daiana Hello. How do you do? My name is Nana Matsuura. I will stay with your family. I visited Canada last year and I had a good time. I like the beautiful nature and kind people in Canada very much! So I'm looking forward to going there again. After tha great earthquake we have been in a big trouble,but wa are trying hard to overcome it. The Fukushima nuclear plant is 500km away from my home. So we are safe. I'm happy taht I can stay with you. I heard you have a dog. I like dog very much! I want to broaden my experience. I am so excited I can't sleep! と、こんな感じですがどうでしょうか?

• 英訳について。

英訳について。 こんにちは!皆様の力を貸していただけませんか? 外国の方と知り合いになり、メールがきました。 ‥が、なんとなーくの雰囲気は分かる(つもりかも)のですが、意味がつながりません。。結果、さっぱりわかりません‥助けて下さい。泣 文字数が足りなかった為、もう一つ英文投稿しています。宜しくお願いします。Actually I had a bit of a problem to get to Amsterdam. Although I booked a ticket from Brussels -> Amsterdam -> Singapore. But between Brussels and Amsterdam it's actually a train. Not an airplane. Because there were maintenance works in the Netherlands, so I had no direct train and I had to switch trains. But my train got technical problems and it took some time before they got fixed. So I lost my connection and I would be on time in the airport. So I decided to take a taxi ... and I arrived just in time before the gate closed ... pfew ... see how bad the trains are in Europe ... I think it might be difficult for you to get used to this, no? So I got here in Singapore. It's indeed a bit like coming home ... I have lived here once for 3 months and once for 9 months. I know how to find my way around very well. But things change very fast in Singapore. New buildings everywhere ...One thing remains the same ... it is SO WARM ... and very humid. Today it was 35 degrees. I used to like Singapore very much ... but now that I have been in Japan ... there are many things that I think are better in Japan. But my hotel in Singapore is much much better :) www.goodwoodparkhotel.com It's like having a small holiday :)