困っている!英語のメールの返事で訳を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。
  • 今日、90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたメールが届きました。相手に返信している間違いがあるか心配です。
  • また、私のiPodが30GBで高価なため、相手に感謝の気持ちを伝えています。相手が最近どんなことに興味があるかも知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。 Today I downloaded some soul music from the 90's for you. I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今日あなたのために90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたよ。。。。。。。このメールが邪魔?しなければいいけど。。???わかりません 教えてください あと、英語にしたいのですが、 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My ipod was \58000................Thank you for dawnload for me, I'm very happy and cant wait .........what are you into ...... 教えください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.1

英語の解釈はほぼそのままで良いのではないでしょうか。修正を要する箇所のみ。 >I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. それ(ダウンロードしたソウルミュージック)はあなたのためにとっておく。いつでも決めてくれれば(決める気になればだけど)あなたに送ってみるつもり。 >Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今夜、このメールが迷惑になっていなければ良いのだけど。 英訳の方も、「楽しみ」に can't wait(待ちきれない)、「ハマっている」に be into を使うなど、かなり良い線を行っていたと思います。 以下は、私なりの訳。(少し文章の前後を変えています) なお cost(値段が~である、~だけのお金がかかる)という動詞はここでは過去形ですが、この動詞は put 等と同様、過去形でも現在形と同じ形になります。"it cost" のように主語が it でも「三単現の s」がつかないことで区別できます。 >「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My iPod is a 30GB one, and it cost me 58,000 yen. I found it a bit expensive. Thank you for downloading the music for me. I'm very glad, and I just can't wait to receive it from you. What are you into these days? ※以下、英語とは関係ありませんが。  相手が音楽のファイルをダウンロードしたのであれば、曲の長さや音質にもよりますが、かなり容量が大きくなり、メールでは送れないので、CD に焼いて送るから住所を教えてくれ、等と言われるかも知れません(「迷惑にならなければ」等は、この辺のことを考えて言っているのかも)。その場合、教えるかどうかは質問者様の判断ですが、相手が信用できる人かどうかを十分見極めてからにすることをお勧めします。

nonmaeno
質問者

お礼

細かい部分まで説明してくださりありがとうございました。とても勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• メールです。この英文のニュアンス

ニュアンスと訳の質問です。 知り合った彼が、私のために音楽をCDRにやいてくれました。それが完成して、I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight...とメールをもらいました。 この英文だとはっきりどうやってそれを私に渡すか書いてないような気がするのですが、この英文のニュアンスだと、それはこちらから指定するべきなのでしょうか?たとえば、郵送だとか手渡しとか・・・ 私は郵送でもかまいませんし、手渡しでもいいです。でも郵送の方が楽です。でも彼はとてもいい人だし、せっかくつくってくれたのに送ってくれというのも失礼というかずうずうしいかなとも思います。。。どうやってうけとるかを相手にきくべきですか?こちらで指定するべきですか?教えてください。 (ちなみに彼には彼女がいて、私とは日常の話をメールでながながするような感じで、とくに会おうとかは言われたこともありません。) あと、相手に どうやってそれを受け取ればいいかを聞く場合はhow can i get this CD?ですか?英語を教えてください。

• 英語のメールの返事

アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか? このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。 I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o

• 英語のジョークと訳をお願いします!!

Taboo Word Prepairing for the most important presentation of his life, a sales rep went to his psychiatrist and asked for help. 'I'll implant a hypnotic suggestion in your mind,'said the psychiatrist.'Just say 'One-two-three,' and you'll give the most brilliant presentation of your life. However, don't say 'one-two-three-four,' because if anyone says that, you'll freeze up, lose your train of thought and make a complete fool of yourself.' The sales rep was ecstatic.He tried it at home and gave his family a fabulous presentation.He tried it at work, and his colleagues replied with a standing ovation. Then came the big day. Everything was set up in the boardroom and the CEO signalled him to start.The sales rep whispered under his breath, 'One-two-three.' Then the CEO asked,'What did you say 'one-two-three' for? 宜しくお願いします!!

• どなたか、訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳していただける方、宜しくお願いします If you decide for any reason you do not want this person, or if for any reason the relationship goes terribly and tragically wrong and ends. It doesn't mean that you will be alone ever after, or that you'll never have another chance of such wonderful love and security but it may mean that you have to wait until the stars come back into the right place to offer you another deep and serious chance of love.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします

• 英語のメール ニュアンスが分からない

はじめまして。今現在連絡を取り合っているペンパルの外国男性がいるのですが、 彼からのメールでニュアンスがよく分からず客観的に翻訳いただけないでしょうか? 彼とは会ったことがなく、それなのに日頃はLove youを連発し、そのうえ最近連絡がつかず お別れしたいの?といったメールを送ったところ、このようなメールが届きました。 私と友だちとして続けたいと言っているのですが、他の文中で細かなニュアンスがつかめず、 お力をお貸しください。また他掲示板でも同様の質問を投稿させてただいています。 翻訳をお願いします。 今連絡を取り合っている外国の方がいるのですが、今ひとつニュアンスが掴めないメールが届き、客観的に翻訳をいただけないでしょうか。 全体はわかるのですが細かなニュアンスまで理解できず、お力をお貸しください。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am very sorry I have not contacted you recent, I was on special mission, and not allowed to communicate with outside, I understand your frustration, I know my job very much sacrifice, I have much love for you, I wish I can have more time to show you more. I do not want to break up, but I understand it is no fair for you to wait, you need to live your life too, I can't stop your life for me. I miss you, and I care for you, I want better opportunity to meet you someday soon, please, stay friends if you decide for now until better time to move on to next level, I do not want to loose you, but I am prepared if you decided to move on and go, hope you understand, please do what is right for you no matter the cost. I hope we can still talk and laugh as friends. With love, Your friend, ○○(名前)

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Of course Your work is beautiful and that is what matters to me! Can we try that on a shirt for you? I'll tag you. If it sells, then I'll pay you to do more!! Can you email .png?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 訳をお願いいたします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 彼はインド人なので文法や言い回しは少し違うかもしれません。 大体言いたい事はわかるのですが、相手がどう感じているのかを知りたいので正確な訳をお願い致します。 Good Afternoon ! I can understands the problem now.which is very genuine and it is very correct that you do not feel comfortable to work with him. i guess if you feel to change the guide you may do so. but you will have to teach the new guide everything again. which is time consuming for you. but since Mr. Arora knows your work he would have been more easy. This is something that you will have to decide as if you're not comfortable then it is very difficult. Kalimpong is a small town and it takes about 3 hours to reach by car and there are many hotels there to stay, it is a small nice town.