ベース製作に関する英文の確認ができる方を募集します

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ベース製作中の質問文章を英語から日本語に翻訳してほしいです。
  • 指板の最後の切り方に関する確認を求めていますが、英語が理解できません。
  • どなたか質問内容を教えていただけませんか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ベースをやっていて英語がわかる人訳してほしいです。

私はベースをアメリカでオーダーしておりまして、ボディが出来上がったみたいです。 そこでなんか「指板の最後を切るのに・・何か自分に確認を求めてきているのですが・・ ちょっと英語がわからず・・ 「Ok, looks like I'm ready for final sanding and finishing. I'll be doing that next week. Also I need to confirm where you want the fingerboard cut off. I believe you wanted it about 1/8" past the 28th fret to add a little room for slapping. I like this body shape!」 どなたか何が確認したいのか教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

よし、最後のサンドペーパー掛けと、仕上げが残っているだけのようです。来週それをやる予定。ここで確かめておきたいのは指版を切り取ってほしいというのがご希望だったということ。たしかスラップする場所を少し取るため、28番目のフレットから八分の1インチ(1インチは、2.54cmですから、その8分の1は 3.175cm)を残したいのでしたね。このボディの形、すきです。     これで合っていますか。

DAICE1124
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなってすいません!インチの説明まで本当にありがとうございます!相手にもちゃんと伝えることができました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

ふむふむ、仕上げ段階に入って、最後の確認ですね。 「よし、最後にサンドペーパーかけて、仕上がりですね。来週にはやっておきます。仕上げの確認ですが、ネックの付け根のカットはどうしておきましょうか? お客さんだと、28フレット目から1/8をご希望だと思うんですよ。スラッピングの余裕になるわけですし。それでいい感じの形だと思いますよ。」 ということですね。

DAICE1124
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!とても参考になりました!相手にも伝えることができました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 彼女の書いたメールの意味。

これはこの前彼女とナイトクラブに行ったときについての メールのないようです。 I wanted you to come out to have fun too,but you seemed like you wanted to be close to me and I feel uncomfortable like that. I have other friends who I like to see,not just you. I thihk you can have a good time meeting new peopel and dancing you don't need ME to be there!baka. これは自分が彼女に近づいたことは不快だったのでしょうか?ちょっと確認したくって・・・。

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 訳をお願い致します

my good Lord,how are you?Very well,thankyou.I have more letters from you. I've wanted to return them to you for a long time. Please take them. I never sent you any letters. My Lord,you know very well that they're yours.Please take them.Are you an honest woman?I don't understand. An honest woman must forget that she's pretty.prettiness can make an honest woman bad, but honesty cannot make a pretty woman good.In the past,I found that hard to believe. Now I know that it's true.I was in love with you. I believed you.

• 英語の訳

答えあわせできずこまっています。訳お願いします。 With only a computer and a phone line,you can send and receive letter in minutes. everything was done in English. I've never used this type before. Here it goes. He wanted to make the work easier for him.

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 至急。英語について教えてください

I think you should let me come now to keep you safe.に 『来たとしても、子犬みたいに可愛いあなたが私を守れるの?(笑)』←と言いたいのですが 『』は英語でなんと言いますか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m If you come there, looks like a cute puppy, can you safe me?←は可笑しいですよね(>_<)?

• 英語訳してください

下記の文章を訳してください!! いまいち意味が分かりません… Please could you URGENTLY confirm the following information :- - Please confirm that you are the presenting author for this abstract We cannot consider your abstract for inclusion in the Congress until we receive this information. I look forward to hearing from you.

• 訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

「私は、それだけ言いたくてあなたにメールしました」は I wanted nothing but to say that much and sent a E-mail to you. で正しいでしょうか?