• 締切済み

英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

なぜ、こんなに長く私に黙っていたのですか?     何がしたいかあなたに聞いた、我々二人ともお互いがよく分からないから(=言葉が通じないから)それでここまで来た。     この夏あなたと一緒にいてあなたへの思いは毎日強くなったが、この間柄は私にとってはポーズ(一時休止)でしかない    そう、私の愛は事実だった     2013年の夏を懐かしく思い出すだろう     私たちが何をしたかと言う話に、なぜ終始するのか分からない     しかし、あなたとだったから、それは一つの出会いであり経験だった     有り難うベビー

ayane1994
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごさまいます。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが、訳がわかりません。教えて下さい

日本語に訳すとどうなるか教えてください。 A: Why did you lose your job? B: Because I called in one night - I had that black weightlifter with me. thought I had one more day of sick leave, but I didn't. So I decided to spend the night with him, throught I'd still have a job in the morning. But that did it. 多少意訳でもかまいませんので、お願いします。手がかりになるかわかりませんが、Bはゲイの男性です。 お願いいたします。。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• Why did you go there?の回答

Why did you go there? に対して To meet my brother. などと 答えられるはずですが、 これが It was to meet my brother. になると  「弟に会うように(予定に)なってたんです。(弟に会うためだったんです。)。」 となったりは、しないのでしょうか? I was supposed to meet my brother. Because I was to meet my brother. は、 わかるのですが・・・・・・。 宜しくお願いいたします

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 訳お願いします

He's mad, but he's not stupid. I'll leave him now, and send my daughter to him. My Lord, I must go now. Goodbay. Stupid old man! My dearest Lord! My dear friends, how are you both? What brings you to Elsinore? We came to visit you, my Lord. Was this your idea, or did someone ask you to come? What do you mean, my Lord? The King and Queen wrote to you, didn't they? Yes, my Lord. And I can tell you why. During the last few days, I've felt very strange. The world has lost all meaning. Nothing seems beautiful. Men can't please me and women can't either. My Lord, we didn't know. お願いいたします。

• 誤った英語訳を直したい

こんばんは。下記の文章を英語に訳したいのですが、分からない点があるので教えていただきたいです。 そして私の英文のおかしな部分も訂正していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 >あなた方に差し上げたウエディングアルバムは1冊○ドルと、もう一冊オーダーするのは今の私達には少々高価です。 写真を撮るだけでも○ドルかかり、いずれも私の両親が支払いをしてくれました。 日本にいる間、私の両親は毎月私達に送金してくれました。 アルバムがもう一冊必要だと言えば彼らは喜んでオーダーしてくれると思います。 でも私達は結婚したのだから、彼らからもう金銭的な援助は受けたくないのです。 NYでお二人だけは私達にとてもよくしてくださいました。 なので私達のアルバムはあなた方に持っていていただければ大切にしていただけるだろうし、光栄だと思い差し上げました。 私達は先月の旅行でかなりお金を使ってしまいました。 新地での新生活をスタートするにあたり出費もかなり出ています。 子供が早く欲しいし結婚式もしたいので貯金もはじめたいです。 お父さんには出来るならばアルバムを差し上げたい。 お金の話をするのはとても恥ずかしいけれど、こう言った理由があることを大好きなあなた達だからこそ分かっていただきたいです。 Album we gift for you was 0dollers.Its pretty high price for us to order other Album. Took wedding picture was paid 0dollers.My parents paid both. My parents sent us for money every month. If we ask other Album to my parents I know they order as soon they can and happy. But we wont there money support any more.Because we married. You were take care us very much when we visit NY. Thats why I want to you gift our album. We spent too much money last month travel. And we just move new place. We want to new family soon.So have to start save money. I really want to gift Album for father. Im really shame to tell our money situation.But I want you to understand.Because we love you very much.

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 友達を怒らせてしまいました。訳お願いします!

in fact, this is where I work I work with artists when DSK affair happened we made a conference ( artist conference, nearly performance ) about paranoia we talked rock n roll relation with satanism we talked alternative versions of the 9/11 events we also talked about sexual psychopatholgy even if I am politicaly engaged with people who like DSK, I used to meet him and I know he is an almost bad guy I think he is guilty and must go to jail ( but I am not sure ) I can't explain you everything because of the political situation you don't know in France but there was also a pentagram that is used by magician to talk with the devel that is the reason why I was very angry that you wrote love on it if I was superstitious I would have bad chance now what I must do is to write love on it, for real so you will be an artist too when I will do it ( when I go back to Paris ) I will write love and draw hearts on the shopwindow here is what I will do because I know you like the Beatles ( and dispite the fact they say that the french hymn is bla bla bla ) :