英語の歌詞を大切な人に語りかける口調で訳してみました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be
  • I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense
  • And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

直訳というよりも、ニュアンスを訳したって感じです。 歌詞なので、歌詞風に訳してみました^^ I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that あなたはきっと もう自分のことを愛するなと そしてそれを伝えるなと言うでしょうね But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it でもたとえ口にしなくとも、私はまだ貴方への愛を感じるわ♪ Wheres the sense in that? それに何の意味があるのでしょうか I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were あなたを苦しめたり、元通りになりたいだなんて言わないから・・・ But I will go down with this ship それでも私はこの道を行く I wont put my hands up and surrender 降伏などしないわ There will be no white flag above my door 私のドアに、敗北の白旗が立つことはないのよ Im in love and always will be 私は貴方を愛しています、これからもずっと I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again あんなことをした私は、もう貴方の元へは返れない And I caused nothing but trouble 私は問題ばかりおこしてしまった I understand if you cant talk to me again 貴方がもう私と口をきいてくれないのもわかるわ And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense 貴方がもう終わりだというのも、納得しているのよ And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still 今度また会うときは、きっと来るそのときもまた、今の思いはそこにあるの Ill let it pass and hold my tongue 私はそれに気付かない振りをして、口をつぐむの And you will think that Ive moved on そして貴方は思うわ・・・私はもう他の道を進み始めたのだと・・・

de_lieb
質問者

お礼

本当に丁寧な和訳ありがとうございました!! とても助かりました。 参考にさせていただきたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳をお願いします How are you? Are you not too warm? I've heard from my Japanese colleagues that it's very warm in Japan lately. Tomorrow I need to go to Mamma-san and Pappa-san ... is that how you call your parents in Japanese? My sister will also be there and we're going to have a bbq in my parents garden. I'm looking forward to it, because I haven't seen my parents or sister for a very long time. And I won't seem them for a very long time as well. Because next weekend I'm already leaving for Osaka ... and I'm going to stay there till (at least) the end of August. That's about 7 weeks ... I will be very very busy with my work, but it would be nice if we could meet. Yes and hopefully we can eat o-toro ... but you will have to select the restaurant ... since it is your country :) I do know a nice place in Osaka where you can eat tiramisu ... if I close my eyes I can still see you enjoy eating your tiramisu ... hahaha ... you were super cute!!! Today the Tour de France has started. It's the world's most famous bicycle race. Do you know it? Well tomorrow (mmm ... for you today), the finish is in Brussels. And on Monday they will start in Brussels. It's very close to my house ... you can't park in the streets around my house. It's a pity that I won't be able to see it since I'm going to be at my parents place tomorrow. I checked and at HUB they will show the Tour de France on television ... ha now I have an excuse to go to the bar :) Enjoy your Sunday ... and hope to see you,

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• 訳お願いします(-_-;)

訳お願いします(-_-;) Mika I am going to get you something on June 15 I can't tell you because I want it to be a surprise Mika on Facebook lets put that we are in a relationship okay Mika when I said send me a message through my email I was just wondering if it worked have a good day tomorrow and hope so everything works out fine that we will be able to hangout on June 15 and go to karaoke 長いですが、日本語にお願いします(-_-;)

• 英語から日本語に

wishing all happiness and good health and more birthdays to come..im so sorry im not there but once i come back i will make it up with you...i love you. お願いします(´・ω・`)

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.