• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。)

英語の歌詞を大切な人に語りかける口調で訳してみました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be
  • I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense
  • And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

直訳というよりも、ニュアンスを訳したって感じです。 歌詞なので、歌詞風に訳してみました^^ I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that あなたはきっと もう自分のことを愛するなと そしてそれを伝えるなと言うでしょうね But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it でもたとえ口にしなくとも、私はまだ貴方への愛を感じるわ♪ Wheres the sense in that? それに何の意味があるのでしょうか I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were あなたを苦しめたり、元通りになりたいだなんて言わないから・・・ But I will go down with this ship それでも私はこの道を行く I wont put my hands up and surrender 降伏などしないわ There will be no white flag above my door 私のドアに、敗北の白旗が立つことはないのよ Im in love and always will be 私は貴方を愛しています、これからもずっと I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again あんなことをした私は、もう貴方の元へは返れない And I caused nothing but trouble 私は問題ばかりおこしてしまった I understand if you cant talk to me again 貴方がもう私と口をきいてくれないのもわかるわ And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense 貴方がもう終わりだというのも、納得しているのよ And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still 今度また会うときは、きっと来るそのときもまた、今の思いはそこにあるの Ill let it pass and hold my tongue 私はそれに気付かない振りをして、口をつぐむの And you will think that Ive moved on そして貴方は思うわ・・・私はもう他の道を進み始めたのだと・・・

de_lieb
質問者

お礼

本当に丁寧な和訳ありがとうございました!! とても助かりました。 参考にさせていただきたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
電源投入後に一旦電源OFFになる
このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J6973CDWで電源を投入するとすぐに電源がOFFになるトラブルについて相談です。
  • お使いの環境はWindows10でUSBケーブル接続しています。詳細なトラブルの経緯や試したことについて教えてください。
  • 関連するソフト・アプリや電話回線の種類も教えてください。
回答を見る