• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数196
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

直訳というよりも、ニュアンスを訳したって感じです。 歌詞なので、歌詞風に訳してみました^^ I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that あなたはきっと もう自分のことを愛するなと そしてそれを伝えるなと言うでしょうね But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it でもたとえ口にしなくとも、私はまだ貴方への愛を感じるわ♪ Wheres the sense in that? それに何の意味があるのでしょうか I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were あなたを苦しめたり、元通りになりたいだなんて言わないから・・・ But I will go down with this ship それでも私はこの道を行く I wont put my hands up and surrender 降伏などしないわ There will be no white flag above my door 私のドアに、敗北の白旗が立つことはないのよ Im in love and always will be 私は貴方を愛しています、これからもずっと I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again あんなことをした私は、もう貴方の元へは返れない And I caused nothing but trouble 私は問題ばかりおこしてしまった I understand if you cant talk to me again 貴方がもう私と口をきいてくれないのもわかるわ And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense 貴方がもう終わりだというのも、納得しているのよ And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still 今度また会うときは、きっと来るそのときもまた、今の思いはそこにあるの Ill let it pass and hold my tongue 私はそれに気付かない振りをして、口をつぐむの And you will think that Ive moved on そして貴方は思うわ・・・私はもう他の道を進み始めたのだと・・・

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

本当に丁寧な和訳ありがとうございました!! とても助かりました。 参考にさせていただきたいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

翻訳サイトを使ったんですが上手くいきませんでした。 かっこよく訳して下さい。 I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, I can hear that you' re hoping I want to hear, I can feel the alarm above ringing in me, I can touch as I know you don't feel a thing, I can pray, but I know you commit a sin, I can sense now it all become clear to see, You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously.

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!