英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。
  • 歌詞はI leave it all to you, Well, I got my reasons why I still believe in you, You're my cry of wonder, Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear, Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along, You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong, crystallizing you, As you're coming closer, Baby, take it over, everything's so clear.
  • 歌詞の一部を抜粋し、訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。歌詞を翻訳してください。

ある歌詞の訳をお願いします。 わからないところだけ抜粋させていただきました。 I leave it all to you let it come to you. I leave it all to you . Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I leave it all to you let it come to you. 全部君に任せたからよろしく頼むね I leave it all to you Well I got my reasons why I still believe in you そう、未だに君を信じるのには訳があるんだ You're my cry of wonder there's no doubt I need you. Love is talking to me whisper sweet things in my ear 君は僕の驚きの叫びだ 君が要るのは間違いない 愛がやって来て僕の耳元で甘い言葉を囁くんだ Chain to chain reaction if you pull I move along. You're my will and pleasure never felt so good so strong. 連鎖反応で君が引っ張れば僕は動くよ 君は僕の意志、喜びだ これほどまでに強く感じたことはない crystallizing you. Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me 君を結晶化する 訳があるんだ どうか話しかけて欲しい stay with me. As you're coming closer pressure disappears 一緒に居てくれ 近くに寄ってくれさえすれば プレッシャーなど消えちまう Baby. take it over. everything's so clear. ベイビー引き受けて 全ては明々白々なんだから Well I got my reasons why I stlll believe in you Still I got my reasons won't you talk to me . Ooh I got my reasons won't you talk to me

natsu255
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!自分で訳してみたのですが、まったく違っていました。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

But I still need you in my office after shift, I need to discuss something with you // and it´s nothing bad // 翻訳お願いします。

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• 歌詞の一部ですが、こちらの翻訳をお願いします

Step aside now, you're just gettin' in my way I got sick chops you could never hope to play When it comes to makin' music, I'm the ruler You wish you could be twenty percent cooler

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well that's good that you got it corrected ^_^ Yes it did, I'm sure there won't be any complications now. Yea, I forgot about the family name too, all well. Ha ha don't worry about e-mailing me at odd hours, it's kinda hard sometimes to remember that the time gap is rather large. ... I know I have trouble with it. Anyways, I can't wait till I'm able to type Japanese. Well I'm off to bed. night talk to you later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’ve been to the post office and had your name corrected. I think maybe it’s OK. In fact, maybe it doesn’t cause a problem if I left well alone like you said. But this made us relieved, didn’t it?? well, it didn’t occur to me that what I mustn’t forget is a family name, too. You seems to be sorry that you sent me email so late. Don’t worry. Same here. That is, sorry I sent you email at odd hour. Oh I’ve got to go now. You are excellent, so you can do it about Japanese,too! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in Japanese in the near future. talk to you again soon!^_^...lol.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語の歌詞で質問です。

my devils got you knock down You know I got you go down on me この英語の歌詞はどんな意味ですか。 教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳

詞が把握出来なくて困っています。英語の得意な方、英詞の翻訳 お願いいたします。 Oh They tell me That in to each life Some rain has sure gatta fall They tell me He that every body Has sure nuff cried some time It know if some rain If some rain has gat fall Oh every body And I've had enough rain in my life And I'm sure glad like that I've got a little love around me To keep the rain off mine And I believe this And I believe because On the other night Tell lay sleeping I keep I held you I held you in my arms But when I woke up And found out I was mistaken You know that I,hung my Hung my he head and cried You are my sunshin You sure make me happy baby Oh when the sky'a are agray And you'll never know How much I need you I don't wont to take my sunshine You told me once you did that you really love me And no one else could ever come between But now you're thinking about leaving me For another Leaving if you do you know you're gonna shatter Everyone my dream Becouse baby! you're my sunshain You sure make me good and happy Oh when the sky's are agrey And you never know how much I need you I don't wan't to take my Baby don't take my You promise me that you never leave me You are gona might good light Don't never take it away

• 英語の歌詞 どうしてこう訳せるのか教えてください

WEEZERの"I want you to "という曲の歌詞のなかで “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to. So make the move. Cause I ain’t got all night.” 「ガール、もしもそれを僕がキミに望んでるのかどうか分からないでいるなら 僕はそうして欲しいと思ってるよ だから今すぐ行動を起こしてくれ、 ひと晩じゅう待てるわけじゃないんだ」 という対訳がありました。 I ain't got all nightがどうしてこういう訳になるのかがわかりません。 I ain't got all night →I've not got all night → I don't have all night ”一晩中待てるような時間がない”というようなかんじで 一晩中待てるわけじゃないんだ になるのでしょうか。 それともgotの後に何か省略されているのでしょうか。 どなたかわかる方どうか教えてください。 

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through