英語のメールの返事

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか?
  • このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。
  • I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のメールの返事

アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか? このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。 I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたが私を助けてくれるなら、私はあなたを助けます。:D 「あなたが私の背中を掻いてくれたら、私はあなたの(背中)を掻く(諺)」(ってところ)。別に私を助けてくれる必要は無い、ただ私と話してくれるだけで十分。ただ私が間違ったり、変な日本語を話したら直して、お願いします :0     あ、態としない限り、あなたが英語で失礼なことを言う、などあり得ない。ぶっきらぼうに言う時はぶっきらぼうに言うだけで別に人は腹は立てない。ここの会話では礼儀正しいことが日本ほど非常に大切ではない。女性のためにドアを開ける、誰にでもドアを開けるなど、行動で礼儀の正しさを示す。ほんと:0

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

持ちつ持たれつさ(笑)『僕の背中を掻いてくれたら、君の背中を掻いてあげる』ってこと。 僕の助けが要らないんであれば、ただおしゃべりだけでもいいんだ。 僕の日本語変てこでもし間違ってたら、お願い教えて!goo(笑) 英語の勉強やる気があるなら、怠けちゃだめだよ。人はとかく無愛想なせいで他人にもそうするよね。 だからってムカついてる人なんて余りいないでしょ。 日本と違ってここではお行儀の良い会話なんて特に大事なことじゃないんだ。 肝心なことはお行儀野良い行動の方さ。男性が女性を通すために、 あるいは誰かさんが誰かさんのためにドアを開けて支えてあげたり、 そっちの方がよっぽど大事だよ(笑)

lc0516
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。参考になりましたd(´ω`*)

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください

英語のメールの返事で困っています。訳を教えてください。 Today I downloaded some soul music from the 90's for you. I'll just keep it for you and then whenever you decide, if you decide then I'll try to get it to you. Hope that this mail is not bothering you tonight. 今日あなたのために90年代のソウルミュージックをダウンロードしたよ。。。。。。。このメールが邪魔?しなければいいけど。。???わかりません 教えてください あと、英語にしたいのですが、 「私のipodは30GBだから少し高かった。58000円もした。 ダウンロードしてくれてありがとう、とてもうれしくて楽しみです。 今はまってることとか何ですか?(何するのが好きとかではなく、いま特にはまっているものという意味で)」 My ipod was \58000................Thank you for dawnload for me, I'm very happy and cant wait .........what are you into ...... 教えください

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

ha ha, yea here we say 'night' for good night and 'morning' for good morning. Though depending on how tired you are it could sort of represnt something else. I was sleeping when you messaged me yes. Ha ha, I had actually thought about that. Me writing Japanese and your responses being in English so we both could understand each other easily. Yes reading English is important when it comes to learning it. Oh! you should try reading books in english maybe that will help. Though I don't know how much when I myself catch a few things here and there that aren't correct... It should help for the most part but I wouldn't recommend shakespear...lol. Thank you and I wish you luck with your studies as well. talk to you again soon. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I understood ‘night’ equals “Good night” at last...lol. Good night but maybe you’re already sleeping now. I can’t wait till you’re able to type Japanese,too. How about me writing in English and you writing in Japanese someday? I’m poor at reading English, so It’s helpful to me for you to write in Japanese ha ha. Though, needless to say, I know reading English is important to learn it. Anyway good luck with your studies at law mainly. I’ll wait for your reply.

• 英語メール 訂正お願いします。。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 翻訳機と自分でやってみたもののメチャクチャだと思うので また宜しくお願い致します。 【ごめんなさいっ!私の荷物邪魔だよね。。。 来月トルコ寄るのでもうちょっと預かってて下さい。 あなたは来月イスタンブールにいる?? もしどこかに行っているようなら ○○さんに荷物を預けておいてくれればショップに取りに行きます。 ホント迷惑かけちゃってごめんね!】 I’m really soory! Luggage is obstructive of me. I will go to Turkey next month and keep it a little more, please. Are you in Istanbul next month? Please entrust it to ○○in case of not being. I go to the shop for taking. It troubles really you and it doesn't apologize. 宜しくお願い致します<m(__)m>

• この文を日本語に訳してください!

Can't you help me! Am amateur footballer holding second division player license am in need of some one that can help me come to Asia or Europe to play professional league and this person will receive 30% of my salary for 8years

• 英語で you are special to me といわれました

今回4ヶ月前に知り合ってずっと友達でいた外国人の男の子が国に帰るときに最後の最後に 「 you are really special person to me, and you are the most important person in this 4 months...」 といわれました。 これはやはり好意があるということでしょうか?友達としてなのか、それともそれ以上の感情なのか分かりません。。。 どなたか英語に詳しい方(文化も含め)いらっしゃれば教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語のジョークと訳をお願いします!!

Taboo Word Prepairing for the most important presentation of his life, a sales rep went to his psychiatrist and asked for help. 'I'll implant a hypnotic suggestion in your mind,'said the psychiatrist.'Just say 'One-two-three,' and you'll give the most brilliant presentation of your life. However, don't say 'one-two-three-four,' because if anyone says that, you'll freeze up, lose your train of thought and make a complete fool of yourself.' The sales rep was ecstatic.He tried it at home and gave his family a fabulous presentation.He tried it at work, and his colleagues replied with a standing ovation. Then came the big day. Everything was set up in the boardroom and the CEO signalled him to start.The sales rep whispered under his breath, 'One-two-three.' Then the CEO asked,'What did you say 'one-two-three' for? 宜しくお願いします!!

• メールの返事ですが 添削してもらえませんか

Hi XXXX Thank you for sending me kindness email. There are a lot of useful studying sights, but I have a lot of books to read now. So, I’ll do as possibly as I can. Especially, useful English conversation for traveling is really to need to me. I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? But I like English so I study it joyfully.

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『本当にあなたにして欲しいこと思い浮かばない。 ただ私があなたにハグしたいときにさせてくれて、あなたと一緒にいられたら本当にそれだけで幸せ。』と言いたいのですが、 I really cannot come up with a thing I want you to do. I'll be happy if you could just let me hug you whenever I want and I'm just happy to be with you.←合っていますか?

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.