• ベストアンサー

英語メール 訂正お願いします。。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 翻訳機と自分でやってみたもののメチャクチャだと思うので また宜しくお願い致します。 【ごめんなさいっ!私の荷物邪魔だよね。。。 来月トルコ寄るのでもうちょっと預かってて下さい。 あなたは来月イスタンブールにいる?? もしどこかに行っているようなら ○○さんに荷物を預けておいてくれればショップに取りに行きます。 ホント迷惑かけちゃってごめんね!】 I’m really soory! Luggage is obstructive of me. I will go to Turkey next month and keep it a little more, please. Are you in Istanbul next month? Please entrust it to ○○in case of not being. I go to the shop for taking. It troubles really you and it doesn't apologize. 宜しくお願い致します<m(__)m>

• moroca
  • お礼率93% (422/452)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

お友達の部屋にでかい荷物を預けたままにしているという理解で I’m soory! The luggage is taking up space in your room, I'm afrid. I will come to Turkey to get it next month. So please bear with it a little more. Are you gonna be in Istanbul next month? If you are away, you can leave my luggage to Mr.@@@ and I'll get it at his shop. My apology for all the trouble !

moroca
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました!御回答どうもありがとうございました♪

その他の回答 (4)

• vegan
  • ベストアンサー率47% (124/261)
回答No.5

No3です。自分の書き込みに間違いを見つけました。 ~ so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could keep it by then. これは by then ではなく、until then です。書きながら、何かおかしいなあと思ったのを覚えています。急いでいたので、そのままにしてしまいました。申し訳ありません。

moroca
質問者

お礼

再度の御回答どうもありがとうございました♪

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.4

My luggage is bothering you, isn't it? Sorry for that. botherは手数を掛ける、~の邪魔をするという意味ですちょっと大げさな気もしますが。 I hope my luggage does not bother you much. ぐらいでもいいかもしれません。 I am going to drop by Turkey next month, so I would be happy that you could keep it a little longer. be going to のほうがwillより計画性がある、もうすでに行く用事があるようないい方です。 drop by は他の方がstop byを使っていますが似た意味で(何かのついでに)立ち寄るという意味です。もしそういう感じでなければ単にgo (to)に置き換えてもいいかと思います。 But I am wondering if you will be in Istanbul next month. If you will not be there, you can ask ○○ to keep it. I will go to the shop and pick it up. I am wondering/I wonderは"--だろうか?"なんていう時につかえます。 I am wondering/I wonder if you could ---になるとなにか頼むような表現になります。

moroca
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました☆御回答どうもありがとうございました*^^*+

• vegan
  • ベストアンサー率47% (124/261)
回答No.3

I'm really sorry! My stuff must be in your way. [もし預けている荷物が、スーツケースとかだったら、luggageでOKです。] I'm stopping by Turkey next month, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could keep it by then. Will you be in Istanbul next month? If you’ll be out of town, could you leave it with Mr/Ms ○○? I’ll go and pick it up at his/her shop. [○○さんが女性か男性か分からないので、両方入れておきましたが、どちらか選んで使う事になります。] Again, I’m really sorry for troubling you on this. ご参考まで。

moroca
質問者

お礼

とても参考になりました!御回答どうもありあとうございました*^^*

回答No.2

原文をできるだけ活かして My Luggage is obstructive. Please keep it a little more,while I go to Turkey next month. Please leave it to ○○in case you are not there and I'll pick it up at the shop. It troubles really you and it doesn't apologize. この文は何処から訳したの? 「荷物は迷惑掛けるけど、でも荷物は謝ったりしないから。」 かなり受けるしウィットに飛んでるけどこれが言いたいこと?

moroca
質問者

お礼

It troubles really you and it doesn't apologizeは色々翻訳サイトで試している時にでてきたものだと思います^^;。へんな意味だったんですね。。 とても参考になりました!御回答どうもありがとうございました♪

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訂正お願い致します<m(__)m>

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 間違っていたり、おかしなとこを 訂正宜して下さい<m(__)m> 宜しくお願い致します。 *私はあなたのいとこに写真をメールで送ったのですが 彼が教えてくれたアドレスは間違っていて送る事ができませんでした。 あなたはアドレス知ってますか?? I sent e-mail with fought your cousin, but his adress was worng. I was not able to send mail. do you know his adress? *私の荷物を預かっていてくれてありがとう。 来月取りにいくので捨てないでね!(←冗談っぽく言いたいのですが・・) thank you very much you keeing my buggege, I will pick up it next month,,please Don't rubbish !! 宜しくお願い致します<m(__)m>

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ah, I did, but I let it expire since I live on campus and I don't really go home too much. School keeps me busy with work so I only go home maybe once a month so I don't see a point iin having it. what do you mean your going to obtain it from now? これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’m relieved to hear that. I’ll be careful if I go there. By the way, Do you already have a driver’s license? I’m going to obtain it from now. 特に、最後のセンテンスで相手が一体何を言わんとしているのか(聞き出したいのか)がわからないので、分かるように訳してください。どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英語に直してください。

留学生に誘われて遊びました。(映画とディナー) 英語で楽しかったお礼をメールで伝えようと思うのですが・・・。 Thank you for ~とかI appreciate~というので伝わりますか?または、何かいい表現があれば教えていただきたいです。 あと、これは別件なのですが・・・。 「この前、来月の始めに修学旅行に行くって言ってたよね?どこに行くの?」って英語で言いたいんですが、 You said that you would go school trip at the beginning of next month ,right?じゃ変ですか? 正しい英語を教えてください!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 英語の手紙和訳お願いします

happy birthday aki   I'm not sure this leteer cold arrive in your birthday or not,rather, I should have began writing earlier... Anyway congratulation!! I'm glad you become 21 years old because I can drink with you in the United States.Don't you think so? What?You never drink?Come on!! when will you be ready!? No orange juice! You have to try! or I can't wait forever ! Yeah,that kidding ^^ Of course I know you hate alcohol, so I  seut a birthday present that's not kind of alcohol. I beleive you'll like it. If it's difficult to use for you or you have any guestions about my present, you can ask me!! Because, I've already  researched it and  I know it a lot even though I don't have it!! Hahaha!! Are you with me? Maybe You don't know what is what ^^; It's been about 7 month since I came to Los Angeles. My English skill is still poor, and that's why I'm confusing now... Don't care about my work . Everything is good. I'm learning many things little by little from my father and brother. They teach me kindly, so I'm really grateful to them. Perhaps you also have some worries . But , nobody has no worry. we have to overcome with making effort, and our efforts will be reworded. But , please let me help you when you feel down and help me when I feel down...ok? I really miss you and I hope I'll go back to Japan soon. But as you know , I have full of schedule ... it's almost working and school ... Instead, you can eat anything you want and go anywhere you want when I go back to Japan! So, please wait for me with great patience. 数年前大切な人からもらった手紙です。 どなたか意味を教えていただけませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• 至急英語が合っているか教えてくださいm(__)m

Yes I am. I promise everything I say has meaning to it and I really do love you.に 『わかった。でも大学に戻らなかったら次こそ別れるからね。 エリートとまでは言わないけど、 大学卒業してからもホワイトカラーの仕事をしないなら別れる。』といいたいのですが、 I understand. But if you don't go back to college, I will definitely leave you next time. I'm not expecting you to become an elite businessman, But If you don't work for white color after graduating from college, I will break up with you.←英語大丈夫でしょうか?

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.