• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

[英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数84
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : (I beg your pardon?) John : I asked you what time it is now. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : (What's wrong?) George : I have a terrible stomachache. 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : (I see. Could you tell me how to get there?) Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. 以上が答になります。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• I've got my cellphone.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より A:I'm going to the convenience store. B:Aren't you going to need your wallet? It's there on the table. A:No. I've got my cellphone. It has e-money in it. B:My, times certainly are changing, aren't they. 質問:フィーリングの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)Aren't you going to need your wallet? とDon't you need your wallet? (2)It's there on the table.とIt's on the table. (3) I've got my cellphone.とI have my cellphone.  今の私は、いつもは後者を使っていると思われます。間違いのご指摘をお願いいたします。 以上

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 英語が得意な方教えてください

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( ) 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( ) 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always ( ) どなたか、文章を訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。 (   )内はどんな言葉を入れてどんな使い方をするのかも教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。 、

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : (3) John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : (1) George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : (3) Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください

In education it isn't how much you have commited to memory or even how much you know. It being able to differentiate between what you know and you don'. It's knowing where to go to find out what you need to know and it's knowing how to use the information you get. よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• どうしてですか?

Don't you have anything you can open it with? =Don't you have anything with ( ) ( ) open it? [それを開けるものを何か持っていませんか?] この答えはwhich toなのですが、what toではだめなんですか?

• 幸せとは何か分かっていない 英語

Maybe you don't know what it is to be happy. 幸せとは何か分かっていないんだね。 なぜ、 Maybe you don't know what's happy や、 Maybe you don't know what happy is にならないのかわかりません。 この文法はどうなっているのでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!

• 高1 英語 仮定法の問題です!

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! ( )内の語句を使って、日本語で書かれた内容を英語で表現してください! 1.彼がスピーチで何を言おうとしたのかはっきりしない。 It is not ( wanted to say, he, clear, what, in his speech) 2.あなたがそこで何をすべきかはそんなに重要なことではない。それをどのようにするかが大切だ。 It is not ( do, so important, what, there, should, you, ) It is important how you should do it. 3.傘を電車に置いてきたにちがいない。 I (left, my umbrella, the train, on, have, must) 4.きのう医者にいくべきだったね。 You (yesterday, should, gone, have, a doctor, to) 5.この話は前にあなたにしたかもしれない。 I (have, this story, you, before, told, may) 6.昨夜ピーターがあなたに電話をしたはずがない。 Peter (can't, called,last night, have, you) 以上の六もんです! よかったらお願いします(^^;;

• 英語の問題の答えを教えてください。【大至急】

1.All students will go to school.(AllをEveryにして現在時制で書き直す) 2.All of them were absent from school.(AllをEachにして正しく書き直す) 3.He is good at playing the piano. =He ( ) a good ( ) 4.How many books does your library have? =how many books ( ) ( ) in your library? 5.Please close the door, Jim. =( ) ( ) close the door, Jim? 6.The news cannot be true. =The news ( ) ( ) false. 7.My little brother could not open the bottle. =My little brother ( ) ( ) to open the bottle. 8.You don't have to go there. =You ( ) not go there. 9.It snowed a lot last night. =We ( ) a lot of ( ) last night. 10.The woman made a bicycle trip alone. =The woman ( ) alone ( ) bicycle. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文 「バイト何してる?」

・・・ B「行きたいんだけどバイトがあるの。」 A「へぇーそう。バイト何してるの?」 B「コンビニのレジ」 A「そう、おもしろそう。週にどれくらい働いてるの?」 B「3回よ。だいたい夕方の6時から9時まで」 この対話の英作文を書いています。 B I'd like to go but I have a part-time job today. A I see. What kind of job is it? B I work as a clerk in a convinience store. A It seems enjoyable. How often do you work in a week? B Three times. ・・・・ 「バイト何してるの」と「週にどれくらい働いている?」と「3回よ。だいたい夕方の6時から9時まで」というところがうまく書けなくて困っています。 それとこの場合の「おもしろい」というのはenjoyableでいいのでしょうか? 他にもおかしいところがあれば指摘していただきたいです。 回答いただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします