• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の和訳お願いします

下記の文の和訳を、分かる方よろしくお願いします。 I had at least 5 guys in suits with earphones come up to me yesterday in Taito city and try to get me to go into "massage parlors" .... I didn't understand the Japanese word for it so then they made some really weird hand gestures and I understood what they meant.... prettyyyy weird and unexpected lol.... you never told me about them hahaa >.<

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数79
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2

昨日東京で、少なくとも5人の男たちが、スーツ姿で、イヤホーンを着けて、私のところに近づいてきた。そして「マッサージ屋(表向きはだけで本当は風俗店、この文を書いた人は売春が行われる店だと思っている)」に連れ込もうとした。私は日本語が分からなかった。その男達は怪しげな手振りをしたので、やっと何を言っているのか分かった。『思ったよりも可愛くてエロイんだって(大笑い)』。そんな人のことは教えてくれてなかった、ハハハ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Like they come up to me now all worried and they say,~ 上記を和訳してください。 また、文法的な解説もおねがいします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 回答No.1

昨日台東区?で耳にイヤホン付けてスーツを着込んだ5人ぐらいの男が近づいてきて、 マッサージ店に入るよう勧めるんだ。 言ってる日本語の意味がわからなくて、その内奴ら手で妙なジェスチャーし始めたんでやっと 分かったんだ。まったくトンデモびっくり仰天(笑) こういうのは教えてくれなかったよね。ハハ>.<

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

I'm also hoping to find someone in the future who loves me and doesn't just want something from me, but actually wants to be with me.. これはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語を和訳お願い致します。

友人から届いたメールなのですが下記の部分がなんとなくしか理解出来ません。。。 よろしくお願いします。 You really seem to like your hometown. I agree with you Kobe is a pretty nice place, I wouldn't mind living over there myself. However I would probably get very fat from eating so much delicious food everyday. hahaha Many guys tried to pick you up while you were staying here, Yuki? You must be pretty attractive then, huh! Well,I think it's quite common for that to happen at many clubs and bars here. If guys have been drinking a lot and see girl they like they will try to ask for a phone number. It happens all the time. American men are very persistent I think. You enjoy going to club or 居酒屋 over there with your friends?

• 私の和訳、どうですか?駄目だししてください

And there were many things and many people, some that still seem to stand out clearly and some that are vaguer; but all these people were beautiful and kind. In some way - I don't know how- it was conveyed to me that they all were kind to me, glad to have me there,andfilling me with gladness by their gestures ,by the touch of their hands,by the welcome ane love in their eyes. いろいろなことがあって、多くの人がいた。今でもはっきりと目立っているように思われるものもいれば、もっと漠然としているものもあるが。でも、すべてその人たちは美しくて親切だった。 ある方法でー私は知らないがーそれは私に伝えられた。彼らはみな私に親切だった、 私がそこにいるのを喜んでいた、そして彼らの振る舞いから、かれらの手の感触から、彼らの 歓迎と愛のまなざしは私を喜びで満たした。   ※一見意味がわかりそうですが、読み返すとなんだか わけのわからない和訳になっていますよね? この和訳にどなたか駄目だししてください!

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

''It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." The Victorian age was one of soaring ambition, technological wonder, and awesome grandeur, as well as ugliness, and misery on an unprecended scale. The Victorians knew life was changing faster than ever before, and they recorded that change in paintings that were the cinema of their day. These paintings aren't fashionable, and they don't generally change hands for millions of pounds in auction rooms, but to me they're a gold mine, they show us like nothing else what it was like to live in those incredible times, and they tell amazing stories. The most dramatic story of the age was the explosion of giant cities. To our Victorian forefathers they were a terrific shock. When Queen Victoria came to the throne, people were at best uneasy at, and at worst utterly terrified by these vast gatherings of humanity. Nothing like them had existed before. But by the time she died, the men and women of the age had pioneered an entirely new way of living: they had invented the modern city. At the dawn of the 19th century, Britain was on the move. Rumours had reached even the remotest villages and hamlets of incredible developments just over the horizon. Towns bigger than anyone could imagine, astouding new machines, and money to be made for those ready to take the risk. My own great-great-great-grandfather was in that tide of humanity that left the land in search of a better life. He, his wife and four of their children travelled to the industrial north by barge. They didn't really know what they'd find here, but they did know what they were leaving behind, and whatever they were to find here, it was better than begging for handouts or going hungry.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Well, so what? So he learned that parents are vulnerable too? I explained ,y wretched feeling to him in words he could understand. Then, he consoled and encouraged me in the way that only three-year-old can. I feel enhanced by my children. They have added to, not taken away from, my life. When I look back to the early years I wonder how we managed. We had less stable working lives and significantly less cash, which meant no babysitters and few evenings out. I had long-standing back pain and was always either pregnant or lying down. But you can give love and attention from any position. The only thing young children really need from you is the sight and touch of you, and your two ears to listen to them. The point is everything changes. The confusion in bringing up children does recede. The love you feel for your kids is the most gratifying thing. Believe me. It's true.

• 英語の長文、和訳お願いします

I remember a lesson I learned from my dad on a warm spring day many years ago in northern Minnesota. As we fished for tront on the Prairie River, my attention was drawn to a flight of geese heading north to their summer home in Canada. My youthful curiosity aroused, I asked my dad why the geese were flying in a "V" formation. He said geese fly in formation because they can travel up to 30 percent faster in formation than if they fly individually. Each goose was flying independently, and yet they were all flying together. The formation's structure gave them the extra speed. The formation also meant that there was always a goose that led the entire group. They also knew where they were going. They had a goalーtheir summer home in Canada. You have never heard of a flight of geese giving up and stopping in Kansas. They also reach their goal.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Gone foe the most part are the days when parents decreed and children bowed meekly. More often now, parents (and aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friend and neighbors)consult extensively with the bride-to-be or groom-to-be and find out what they would like in a partner. Then keeping in mind their offspring's interests, temperament and family background, they send out feelers into the community. In Indian communities all over the world, once they locate likely prospects, they create a venue (often a party at a common friend's home )for the young people to meet informally. If the "couple" like each other, they are encouraged to meet again, so that they may get to know each other. The final decision - to marry or to look further - is theirs to make.  Friends, who have been brought up on a diet of Hollywood movies where couples go off starry-eyed into the sunset, are still suspicious. "But how can you stand to marry someone you don't love?" they ask. "How can you be happy together?"

• 急ぎです。英語の得意な方和訳お願いします。

R KELLY のVictoryという曲です。 すごい好きな曲なのですが どのサイトにも和訳がのってません... 全部分の和訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Seems like the more I climb the hill gets deeper And the more I rise see I get deeper It's like the more I give see the more is taken And the more I'm loved the more I'm hated Still the more I fall the more I'll get up And keep on driving when the road gets tough And I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then See I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire indure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory Tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure to the end They will come and I will shout victory Seems like the more I win the more I loose The more my minds made up the more I'm confused It's like the more that I search the more I get lost And just when I get on seems like I fall off But the more it rains the more I pray Cause I know tomorrow will bring a brighter day So I won't stop till I get what's mine But un till then I'm tearing down theese walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory I'm tearing down the walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin in a change Putting out the fire in dure it end They will come and I will shout victory When the morning comes I will rise There a angel for me in the sky As long as heavens right by my side I'm tearing down these walls and I'm moving the mountains I'm stirring up the sea and be leavin' in a change Putting out the fire in dure it to the end They will come and I will shout victory

専門家に質問してみよう