• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。)

Mysterious event and unexpected surprises

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A guy contacted me about an event but wouldn't tell me the details in person. We agreed to meet next week.
  • My parents' 25th anniversary was yesterday. My dad asked me to order roses and a romantic poem for my mom.
  • My friend offered me a job in Tokyo, but I declined. Now she's helping me find a company in Kansai area.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ある人が、水曜日に私に電話をしてきて、私の友人が私があるイベントに興味を持っているかもしれないと彼に話したと言いました..しかし、彼は私に、そのイベントが何についてであるのか、話しませんでした、なぜならば、彼が自分で私にそれについて話したいと言ったからです..それで、私たちは次の週の水曜日に会うことに決めました。それは少し疑わしく聞こえました、それで、私は私と一緒に行こうと友人を誘いました。しかし、昨日、私は彼が私の友人のボーイフレンドであるとわかったので、私はもうそれほど心配していません(^_^;) 昨日は、私の両親の(結婚?)25周年の記念日でした。職場にいる場合は、パパは常にママにバラを送ります、しかし、今回は、彼は私に連絡して、職場のインターネットが動いていないので、25本のバラをママのために注文して、ロマンチックな詩(もちろんスペイン語)を添えたカードも彼女に送るように私に頼みました。そして、彼は記念日の2日前のような時にしか私に連絡してこないので、私は、そのころ、本当に忙しかったです。 Q__Q でも、私はなんとかすべてをすることができましたが、自分のママのために愛の詩を探しているのは少し奇妙でした、(笑) 彼女は私に東京での仕事の配置を得ることもできた人なのですが、私は後でそれを断りました。しかし、今は、私がその仕事を引き受けなくて良かったと彼女は言っています、なぜならば、彼らには、少し問題があったからです、そして、関西圏で会社を探す方が、私にとってはより良いと彼女は言いました。そして、彼女は彼女がコネのある会社が1つあると言いました、それで、彼女は、その会社に関して、私をたぶん手伝ってくれるでしょう。イェイ(^O^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

失恋ソングを作詞した人のコメントを読んでいるのですがところどころ わからないところがあります(非英語圏の方です) 和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願いたします。 She already knows my feelings and she had the same feelings. But maybe not now. She said me she needs to travel and go to help in Haiti and since, no news. A man who said me he's his room-mate and she's in Africa. I know it's not the truth but I can't do anything, I don't know where she's. 彼女は僕の気持ちを知ってるし、彼女も僕と同じ気持ちだったと思う。 でも今は違うだろうね。 ハイチ(恐らくハイチの大地震のことだと…)でボランティアをするためにそこへ 行くと行ったけれどそれ以来連絡はないよ。 ある人が(he's とありますが間違い?彼女のルームメイト?)彼女はアフリカにいると 行ったけどほんとに彼女がどこにいるかはわからない。 If she said me it was over, I must understand but she said me nothing. I was always alone, I don't need that. People is like that, say nothing is more easy to say the truth. But I made the promise to wait after her and I can't break this promise. I'm stupid. ^^' I never need someone but she became the only mark and light in my life and now I feel totally loose and useless. 彼女が僕に「もう終りだ」と行ったなら僕は諦められただろうけど 彼女は何も言わなかった。僕はそれ(このthatが何を指しているのかわかりません。)を 望んでない? 人はこんなふうに真実を言うことをしない? けど僕は…ここからの訳がよくわかりません(>_<)

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I took the fist turn to the right at the Medical Records Dept. and made my way along the corridor, but it came to a dead end, so I turned around and headed toward the entrance. But I was so frightened and it was so smoky that I got lost. I remember turning to the right somewhere and getting to the door of some room,but I have no idea where I was. I sat down in front of the door and desperately called out for help again and again. Finally a man heard me. He came over to help me, took me by the hand and led me to the entrance.

• どなた様か和訳してください。お願いします!

At the concert there was a girl who got in my taxi and said take me home... I said sure I'll take you home. She no TAKE ME HOME!!! I said oh no, no I have a girlfriend. She actually said " she won't know about it" I said but I will. When she got out she gave me $20 dollar tip, and said your girlfriend is lucky! I said no she's special. That is word for word what was said.

• 和訳お願いします。

After that, I called Information Please for everything. I asked for help with my geography and she told me where Philadelphia was, and the Orinoco - the river I was goin to explore when I grew up. She helped me with my arithmetic, and she told me that a pet chipmunk - I had caught him in the park just the day before - would eat fruit and nuts. And there was the time that our pet canary died. I called Information Please and told her the sad story. She listened, and then said the usual things grown-ups say to soothe a child. But I did not feel better: why should birds sing so beautifully and bring joy to whole families, only to end as a heap of feathers feet up, on the bottom of a cage? She must have sensed my deep concern, for she said quietly, "Paul, always remember that there are other worlds to sing in". Somehow I felt better. Another day I was at the telephpone."Information," said the now familiar voice. "How do you spell fix?" I asked. "Fix something? F-I-X." At that instant my sister, trying to scare me, jumped off the stairs at me. I fell off the footstoo;, pulling the receiver out of the box. We were both terrified - Information Please was no longer there, and I was not at all sure that I hadn't hurt her when I pulled the receiver out. Minutes later there was a man at the door. "I'm a telephone repairman. I was working down the street and the operator said there might be some trouble at this number." He reached for the receiver in my hand. "What happened?" I told him. "Well, we can fix that in a minute or two." He opened the telephone box, did some repair work, and then spoke into the phone."Hi, this is Pete. Everything's under control at 105. The kid's sister scared him and he pulled the cord out of the box." He hung up, smiled, gave me a pat on the head and walked out of the door.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Don't believe the press telling only the bad news that motherhood is all dirty nappies and sleepless nights which are said to cause mothers to abuse kids. When I got married, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would that I would have three babies in four years. Having children was what I had always wanted. I was fulfilled in my work and happy generally, but having children was the absolute high point. Fortunately my partner shared this view. But for some people, raising their children is a tough thing. Surely, raising children is a responsibility. You make a baby and you can't get drunk, stay out all night or go on holiday on impulse. In fact, you can't really have any arbitrary thought at all when everything you do has to be so well-organized. It's also true that I would love just occasionally to be totally irresponsible, unmindful of anyone's needs but my own. I remember the time I was seven months pregnant and struggled with a stroppy three-years-old son and a crawling one-year-old daughter. My back ached, and what is worse, I couldn't find the right colored crayon for my son to shade in Batman's cape. He repeatedly complained to me, "A pencil just would not do." I was greatly embarrassed, at last lay on the kitchen floor, and sobbed. Then he was filled with wonder.

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

このQ&Aのポイント
  • MFC-J990DNを使って無線LANの設定は完了していますが、無線で印刷することができません。ソフトウェアのインストール方法がわかりません。解決策を教えてください。
  • 質問者はMFC-J990DNを使用していますが、無線での印刷ができないという問題に直面しています。無線LANの設定は完了しており、本体操作パネルから設定を行いました。しかし、ソフトウェアのインストール方法がわからず困っています。解決策を教えてください。
  • MFC-J990DNを使って無線で印刷する方法がわかりません。無線LANの設定は完了しましたが、ソフトウェアのインストールが必要だと表示されました。インストール方法がわからないので、教えてください。
回答を見る